forum

Foreground Eclipse - Noble

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abelia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2014년 7월 26일 토요일 at 오후 10:59:40

Artist: Foreground Eclipse
Title: Noble
BPM: 164
Filesize: 10230kb
Play Time: 05:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.99 stars, 970 notes)
Download: Foreground Eclipse - Noble
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Foreground Eclipse Discography
Seto Kousuke
hi hi ^^ first, i would like to say that i really enjoyed playing your beatmap! i played only the insane diff yet...im planning to play The ''hard'' diff later noMod and DT to also test it :) and i will keep testing this beatmap as long as this keep getting better until it gets ranked...i really think this should be ranked :P

anyway...

insane diff
the mapping of the insane diff is really great...you used very well spaced streams...spaced triples....etc...i really liked....but since my first play, i was ''feeling'' something strange...i had to play it 3 times to understand why.... in my opinion, you used double notes in some places that sounded ''awkward'' and also had a ''strange'' rythm....so i tried to remove them and play the song...after this i thought the song was way better at some points...please check them and see what you think is better ^^

00:21:397 (2) - this note in my opinion is awkward...the sound of the whole section gets better without it (with only the slider), in other parts of the map this same pattern appears, but in those cases they are good...they sound good and have a rythm that matches that part of the song...although here, i dont think its necessary since the song just started and is only ''building up'' the whole feeling of the song

01:28:696 (1) - the same as the first note mentioned, similar pattern...that note has a nice sound and all...but i think that in this time of the song, would be better with just the slider...at this moment, the song is ''charging the momentum'' (if you know what i mean) until the main chorus and those notes with a slider right after it are way better used few moments later when the song ''is way more charged'' so you should remove that note and let the song builds up slowly (and you did an excelent job with this imho) also, this change will make this pattern not becoming overused and repetitive.

02:23:285 (1) - this slider is great, i don't think he is wrong or anything....i just wanted to suggest one thing, did you already try to make that a smaller slider? but with a slower movement....after gathering a lot of momentum of the song, this part gets a ''quiet and slower'' moment and starts to getting more slower until the main chorus that is just ''BOOM'' xD ...i think that if you tried one smaller slider but with a slower speed that would fit really great ^^ try it and see if you liked it :D
Topic Starter
Abelia

Talnatch wrote:

hi hi ^^ first, i would like to say that i really enjoyed playing your beatmap! i played only the insane diff yet...im planning to play The ''hard'' diff later noMod and DT to also test it :) and i will keep testing this beatmap as long as this keep getting better until it gets ranked...i really think this should be ranked :P

anyway...

insane diff
the mapping of the insane diff is really great...you used very well spaced streams...spaced triples....etc...i really liked....but since my first play, i was ''feeling'' something strange...i had to play it 3 times to understand why.... in my opinion, you used double notes in some places that sounded ''awkward'' and also had a ''strange'' rythm....so i tried to remove them and play the song...after this i thought the song was way better at some points...please check them and see what you think is better ^^

00:21:397 (2) - this note in my opinion is awkward...the sound of the whole section gets better without it (with only the slider), in other parts of the map this same pattern appears, but in those cases they are good...they sound good and have a rythm that matches that part of the song...although here, i dont think its necessary since the song just started and is only ''building up'' the whole feeling of the song

01:28:696 (1) - the same as the first note mentioned, similar pattern...that note has a nice sound and all...but i think that in this time of the song, would be better with just the slider...at this moment, the song is ''charging the momentum'' (if you know what i mean) until the main chorus and those notes with a slider right after it are way better used few moments later when the song ''is way more charged'' so you should remove that note and let the song builds up slowly (and you did an excelent job with this imho) also, this change will make this pattern not becoming overused and repetitive.

02:23:285 (1) - this slider is great, i don't think he is wrong or anything....i just wanted to suggest one thing, did you already try to make that a smaller slider? but with a slower movement....after gathering a lot of momentum of the song, this part gets a ''quiet and slower'' moment and starts to getting more slower until the main chorus that is just ''BOOM'' xD ...i think that if you tried one smaller slider but with a slower speed that would fit really great ^^ try it and see if you liked it :D

I can't fix this map. because i can submit only 3 maps... so i will fix it next day!

thank you for playing and modding :)

now fixed!
I'm sorry to be late.. :(