forum

What's Crackalackin'?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VPKairi
Hello glorious peoples of the Osu community! I downloaded Osu a few days ago, and I just realized there's a forum on this here site. Naturally, being the amazing person that I am, I just had to check it out. I embarked on a journey searching high and low for an introduction thread, and I eventually landed myself here, after getting sidetracked along the way by fanart and other things. So here I am, sitting on my floor wearing my Mario jammies and World War Z shirt, ready to introduce myself to the Osu world.

I will be 22 July 3rd. I reside in the United States, where I work in the video game industry and enjoy life to the fullest. "Because girls wanna have fu-un." *Ahem* Got a little sidetracked there. Anywho, I am a friendly person and don't mind talking to people, so if you ever feel like being friendly too, you know how to contact meh. ;)
Piine
Welcome to the forums. If you need any assistance, just contact me. Hope you will have a blast here
Topic Starter
VPKairi

Sulker wrote:

Welcome to the forums. If you need any assistance, just contact me. Hope you will have a blast here
Thanks. I hope so too. :D
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Im so mad bro
Welcome! You can add me as well if you like and I'll try to help, unless you just want to chat, I also do that ^_~
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums, vpkairi! :)
Aurani
Welcome to the Forum mate, enjoy it here~ :-)

You could've been born a day before goshdarn it... 2nd > 3rd
MrBakpao
enjoy osu :D anyway i like your DP
Feast
Heyo~

Welcome mate, I hope you'll stay with us quite a long :D
B1rd
YES YES WELCOME

AND THE GAME IS SPELT LOWERCASE WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK
FireFoxZX
B1RD

YOU FORGOT THE CAPITAL AT THE BEGINING

Osu!

LIKE THAT!!

ALSO GRATZ HOPE YOU GET PRO SKILLZ LIEK COOKIEZI
deadbeat

FireFoxZX wrote:

B1RD

Osu!

LIKE THAT!!
what the...
i hope this isn't serious :<
FireFoxZX

deadbeat wrote:

FireFoxZX wrote:

B1RD

Osu!

LIKE THAT!!
what the...
i hope this isn't serious :<
nothing much just this

Trash Boat wrote:

I DARE YOU TO POST IN CAPS FOR 12 HOURS

B1rd wrote:

OK HERE I GO

AND ALSO

I DON'T ACCEPT DELETE

sorry if it is affecting anything D:
deadbeat
i dunno why i bother sometime ;w;
also welcome to the forums dude. ask around in #help if you even need help with something :)
Aurani

deadbeat wrote:

i dunno why i bother sometime ;w;
also welcome to the forums dude. ask around in #help if you even need help with something :)
Now you know why FG is filled with tumors. Better lock that Truth or Dare thread before it spreads on other parts of the Forum. :P
B1rd
8-)

FireFoxZX wrote:

B1RD

Osu!

LIKE THAT!!

ALSO GRATZ HOPE YOU GET PRO SKILLZ LIEK COOKIEZI
WRONG IT HAS NO CAP
kirueggy
That gif though @_@
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.