I try to beat all of WWW's scores in chronological order.

posted
Total Posts
143

Who's scores should I waste my life trying to beat?

rrtyui's (811 scores)
114
14.47%
sayonara-bye (1027 scores)
44
5.58%
WubWoofWolf (6352 scores) pls no.
372
47.21%
thelewa's (1527 scores)
36
4.57%
SnowWhite (1449 scores)
23
2.92%
Niko (605 scores)
199
25.25%
Total votes: 788
Polling ended May 27, 2014 at 6:51:51 PM UTC
show more
mashedpopoto

Rewben2 wrote:

What a goal. glhf.
Good Luck! Have Fun.
Topic Starter
jesse1412

skiter43 wrote:

How is it changing from playing 300 bpm ar10'3 maps to grinding acc in easy diffs of old maps?
Well it's weird but I'll try and cope.
Mofu kun
I chose Nico. As here won't be getting any more scores.
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

im surprised because not even the " best of xxxx" mapset votings get more than 1k votes on the #1
this is a man that can inexplicably pull nearly 200 twitch viewers almost the instant he turns his stream on
its just jesus baby

skiter43 wrote:

How is it changing from playing 300 bpm ar10'3 maps to grinding acc in easy diffs of old maps?
i believe he mentioned that beating niko's score on Atama no Taisou would be an easier task than passing ww on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/291?m=0
laref
You truly must be a masochist
Jetzu
Maybe with WW you should "only" aim for #1 scores? It's still over 2000 scores to beat...
http://osustats.ppy.sh/u/WubWoofWolf/1/ ... /0/2-1/1-1
RaneFire

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

this is a man that can inexplicably pull nearly 200 twitch viewers almost the instant he turns his stream on
its just jesus baby
Followers of jesus.

He preaches the good news that everyone can improve.

Now he's giving up his life.

Pretty authentic.
TheVileOne
We want to see the journey, not just the #1s.

At least if he stays faithful towards the path of WWW, he will end up a well rounded player with many highly contested scores.

Should name this the Road to WWW-tier XD
XGeneral2000

TheVileOne wrote:

We want to see the journey, not just the #1s.

At least if he stays faithful towards the path of WWW, he will end up a well rounded player with many highly contested scores.

Should name this the Road to WWW-tier XD
WWW should make a thread called "Road to jesus-tier" and try to beat jesus's scores as he makes them.
Vuelo Eluko

XGeneral2000 wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

We want to see the journey, not just the #1s.

At least if he stays faithful towards the path of WWW, he will end up a well rounded player with many highly contested scores.

Should name this the Road to WWW-tier XD
WWW should make a thread called "Road to jesus-tier" and try to beat jesus's scores as he makes them.
theres probably not many jesus scores www cant beat though, sadly. not sure how fast he can stream though so maybe some of 300 bpm fcs or slotcore scores lol
XGeneral2000

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

theres probably not many jesus scores www cant beat though, sadly. not sure how fast he can stream though so maybe some of 300 bpm fcs or slotcore scores lol
I meant the scores jesus makes in his effort to beat WWW, so it'd eventually end up being a continuous loop.
[ Scarlet Red ]
Ahah...ha. Good luck with that one, Jesus.
Purple
www is just gonna keep getting more #1s faster than jesus can steal his
Mofu kun
step one
convince www to not play for a day so that jesus can catch up
step two
beat all ranks
step three
quit osu you won
Rewben2

MoF10 wrote:

step one
convince www to not play for a day so that jesus can catch up
step two
beat all ranks
step three
quit osu you won
It's simple.
buny

Rewben2 wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

step one
convince www to not play for a day so that jesus can catch up
step two
beat all ranks
step three
quit osu you won
It's simple.
"We kill the batman"
Is what I'm thinking.

Also WW gains more #1s than jesse beats
TheVileOne
He'll be stuck in 2009 for awhile. It will be a nice journey back into the past.
silmarilen
specifically this map lol https://osu.ppy.sh/b/28183
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

specifically this map lol https://osu.ppy.sh/b/28183
still?! oh god
silmarilen
i tried it aswell, the streams are damn annoying lol
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply