forum

hand injuries from osu >!>!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylveon
Ok, I have been posting alot on forums... (I realise) you guys are just so cool though :D

Ok so problem, I'm not really looking for a solution, rather if anyone else had something similar how long it takes to go away, do i need to stop OSU for a period of time etc..

the hand that hurts is my left hand (the one for z/x) the best way to describe the pain would be to ask you to. place your hand flat on a table/floor w/e then try to lift your middle finger straight up. That hurts, typing is hurting to. the pain is in the middle of my hand (not palm area) I use my middle finger to tap Z with. Its progressively getting worse even though I AM playing less :( but i still play everyday... anyone had anything similar? :O

Another example would be if you flexed your hand from your wrist and pointed it down with your fingers together like a claw, its that stretch that is hurting the most :L

INB4 LEWDER says something try hard related.. >_>
Taadashi
You should take a break for a while unless you want the hand condition to become more serious mate. Osu will remain here for a long time, your hands health might not.
FlyingNeko
That happened a few times to me before but it rarely occurs now. You might want to change your keybind to something that feels more comfortable. Try to find a nice spot on your keyboard and then use those as the keys.
VoidnOwO
:)
Taadashi

BRBP wrote:

Stop playing or go see a doctor.
/thread

New topic: injurys or injuries.

vs.
misspelling vs correct spelling rather.
VoidnOwO
Ok Finland won.

Move along now, nothing to see here.
Topic Starter
Sylveon

BRBP wrote:

Ok Finland won.

Move along now, nothing to see here.
darn it I knew i spelt it wrong! D:
kirueggy
america
Mofu kun
ask thelewa
Kouya-
Your hands serve a better purpose in life then just Osu, take breaks once in a while .
Mofu kun

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Your hands serve a better purpose in life then just Osu, take breaks once in a while .
I feel sad when osu tells me that.
Toyface
take a break bro