forum

x

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hehe
private
[cocoa]_old
Why did you post this when the skin still WIP?
Ayesha Altugle
suggestion: make the hitburst tad smaller around 25%
Topic Starter
hehe

vahn10 wrote:

suggestion: make the hitburst tad smaller around 25%
will do

[cocoa] wrote:

Why did you post this when the skin still WIP?
for the above reason
[cocoa]_old

tastystew wrote:

for the above reason
Okay......................... so where the DL link?
forget it, i know the reason now ;)
FlyingNeko
It would be more convenient to have the skin made in HD first rather than SD. It's just a matter of resizing the images at 50%. If you use photoshop you could basically create an action to do it instantly.

I'm sure you'll have a hard time creating the HD version if people demand it.
Topic Starter
hehe

FlyingNeko wrote:

It would be more convenient to have the skin made in HD first rather than SD. It's just a matter of resizing the images at 50%. If you use photoshop you could basically create an action to do it instantly.

I'm sure you'll have a hard time creating the HD version if people demand it.
true, but im a lazy fucker and ill probably regret this decision. will think about it lol

[cocoa] wrote:

Okay......................... so where the DL link?
in a while, cleaning up the ranking panels and score numbers.
[cocoa]_old
wuw i like the ranking letter & mods ( DLing................... )
Edit: you miss the cinema mods, here i make it for you

hope you like it :D
Seiryuta
nice skin :D
Topic Starter
hehe

[cocoa] wrote:

wuw i like the ranking letter & mods ( DLing................... )
Edit: you miss the cinema mods, here i make it for you

hope you like it :D
lowercase please owo , but thanks!

Seiryuta wrote:

nice skin :D
thank you
Haskorion
You contacted me, but I will post it here again in case you forgot it.

The problem on your spinner was as mentioned the line "Version: 1" in your skin.ini. If you change the number to 2 it will use the new style spinner.

I also checked the rest of your skin and played a bit with it. The biggest error is the hitcircle and the overlay. They are too big.

The normal size of hitcircleoverlay is 118x118. That's the width of the sliderballtrack. The hitcircle should be around 102x102. They are 128x128 to visualize the entire hitobject with the approachcircle at the peak but the overlay and hitcircle itself are smaller than the approachcircle.

That's what I have seen so far and hope you understand my explanation.

On the skin itself, as you said it's unfinished and looks clean with the exception of the hitcircle right now and looks similar to Redon's Aesthetic skin. Maybe you can change that a bit by using other fonts and designs.
I really like the mod icons, so make selection-mod-cinema and selection-mod-target mod icons.
Target practice is only available and displayed on the test client right now but still should be included for the future release, so you don't have to revisit the skin just for 1 icon.
Topic Starter
hehe

ReddScorn wrote:

You contacted me, but I will post it here again in case you forgot it.

The problem on your spinner was as mentioned the line "Version: 1" in your skin.ini. If you change the number to 2 it will use the new style spinner.

I also checked the rest of your skin and played a bit with it. The biggest error is the hitcircle and the overlay. They are too big.

The normal size of hitcircleoverlay is 118x118. That's the width of the sliderballtrack. The hitcircle should be around 102x102. They are 128x128 to visualize the entire hitobject with the approachcircle at the peak but the overlay and hitcircle itself are smaller than the approachcircle.

That's what I have seen so far and hope you understand my explanation.

On the skin itself, as you said it's unfinished and looks clean with the exception of the hitcircle right now and looks similar to Redon's Aesthetic skin. Maybe you can change that a bit by using other fonts and designs.
I really like the mod icons, so make selection-mod-cinema and selection-mod-target mod icons.
Target practice is only available and displayed on the test client right now but still should be included for the future release, so you don't have to revisit the skin just for 1 icon.

thanks for the input, a lot of work been put into making this as complete as possible and i started on HD. i dont intend on changing the hitcircles however, but i do realise the technical aspect of why it wont work.
primrose
hey~

you're missing
selection-mod-key8

until

selection-mod-key4

and

selection-mod-fadein and selection-mod-random. it is mania mods.
Topic Starter
hehe
pushed a little update with the new score banners. hope it aligns well. some other new stuff too, tell me what you would like to see! i don't plan on osumania/taiko/ctb modes for now.
Legxis
What about the cinema and soon-TarfetPractice mod icons? It's so sad when pieces of a great set are missing.
And what about making alternative hitcircles for those that like them the usual size? It would just be a bit of resizing.

About the new layout, I'm not too sure, it looks a bit weird with the orange and pink thumbnails (http://puu.sh/9iOFL/a311863b7d.jpg). As for your button, I think to be more aligned with the artist and mapper name, the upper darker part of the button needs to be a bit more, to include more of the g's for example and not looks as close to the edge.
Well, just using the old layout works too.
shavit
Looks like it's inspired from Aesthetic, but it's clean and good :D