1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
posted
i'm surprised nobody request this :O
posted
!direct generally needs a search upgrade.
posted
Also check out t/24580 & t/175892
posted
bump
posted
Yes, please.
posted
This is NEEDED!
posted
ohh god please do this
posted
please do. just got supporter and I feel sorta betrayed knowing now that this isn't a feature. direct seems like it has a lot less use now. either this or show the stats on the direct page maybe? but I feel the search would be a lot easier to implement
posted
There's still plenty of advantages that osu!supporter has to offer though. The different scoreboards are a nice touch, for instance, especially if you have plenty of friends/rivals you want to match up against. But it's true that osu!direct should have a more robust search algorithm and features...

But there at least exists osusearch since this thread has been originally posted. I'm actually surprised at how much stars have been thrown at this thread though in general, lol.
posted
Bump, great idea, don't kill it
posted

FrzR wrote:

!direct generally needs a search upgrade.
+1
posted
Nice! For Mania, i would like to see in Osu!Direct something like - keys=7 or keys=4 or something like this.. I don't wanna go to the internet, wait hours to load and search for it there. Osu!Direct definitely need this.
posted
This would be one of the most useful things in the game!
posted
yes please +1
posted
1000000yeses
posted
Oh yes plz
posted
Definitely want this!

I've downloaded everything I've played through osu! direct's most played/new releases lists, but what I'd really like to do is click on top rated & show maps that are only within my comfort zone. As it stands, when I click top rated, 90% of the maps are beyond me.

So yeah, star<=5 would suit me just fine.
posted
i would like to see that :)