Thank you so much for the mod Tari
Tari wrote:Hey :> thanks for your mod!
- 00:15:718 (1) - Add a finish here to start the music? sounds really nice here too. just to the start of the slider I like it
- 00:32:306 (5) - I don't think you need a whistle here, it sounds pretty bad if you ask me. removed
- 00:45:012 (1) - Your combo's don't last longer than 5 probably add a new combo here to keep your combo's flowing? and to remain consistent in comboing also ^^ added nc
- 00:49:600 (5,1) - Swap NC's? the new combo should be at 5 instead of 1, that's where the transition in beat actually starts, instead of where you put it right now ok
- 00:53:129 (2) - They're not placed in the right spot, they should be placed so they look well spaced with the previous and upcoming note, maybe you can try this? http://puu.sh/9Xwjc.jpg changed
- 00:56:659 (1) - The new combo here isn't needed, there isn't a special pattern for it that they need to be seperate, and therefore should belong all in 1 combo in my opinion. I agree
- 01:00:894 (1) - Woooah spacing here. double check it. fixed
- Also the SV changes, they're not recommended for the easier diffs Hopefully it's not unrankable =/
- 02:04:423 (3) - I think you forgot to change this to a reverse slider too its inconsistent with what you changed before changed
- 02:10:776 (3) - Flows better if you flip this around, try to ctrl+g this? and fix spacing you get back and forth motion which flows better. ok
- 02:22:423 (1) - New combo? its a separate symmetrical pattern. added nc
- 02:31:247 (1,2) - Move the slider to the left of 2? feels little strange for the circle to be behind the slider changed
- 02:49:600 (3) - Same change to a reverse slider for consistency. ok
- 03:13:953 (1,2) - Place them like this : http://puu.sh/9Yatw.jpg k
- 00:49:776 (1) - Stack this with the next note? it feels rather passive to me I like it
- 01:05:306 - Add a note? these anti-jumps feel rather bad especially for the kiai, Added more notes during the kiais
- 01:10:953 - ^
- 01:44:306 (1,2,3) - This part would flow better if you used more circles like you did previously , to signal the start of kiai , right now this is really hard to tell. changed
- 01:50:482 - Add a note? same reason as before.
- 01:56:129 - ^
- 02:07:423 (1,2,3) - Make them symmetrical? 1 and 3 aren't perfectly aligned. fixed
- 02:21:365 (1,2) - Change 2 to something more difficult, you skipped so many vocals with 2 , try this : http://puu.sh/9Yb3X.jpg changed
- 02:35:659 - Note, already explained.
- 02:41:306 - ^
- You could do something to make the kiai a little harder .
- Settings are too high, AR 7.5 for this difficulty is better, AR8 for hards seems rather high especially for a hard.
- This diff isn't really necessary, because there are no spread issues with the map, Your hard -> Insane has no big diff gap but whatever.
- Could of used more 1/2 sliders too, seems like constant 1/4 mapping owo which is weird because you used 1/2 sliders in insane but they're jumpy
- All these notes look so jumbled up Ar 7.5 will probably fix that too.
- 02:45:365 (2) - Overlaps like these aren't really a good thing to have, :<
- 00:42:541 (1) - This is obviously hard to read? whats up with the spacing here o3o
- 01:00:894 (1) - You could of increase DS for first note in kiai, to put emphasis on it more
- 01:10:776 (4) - More overlaps, stack the end to start of 01:09:365 (1) -
- 02:03:365 (2) - The flow would be better if you Ctrl+G this too, I kinda expected the slider to face the other direction!
- 02:22:776 - What a huge pause, I suggest you add a note to fill that pause.
- Fix more overlaps ^^
- 00:28:953 (6,7) - Don't stack, try to place them like this : http://puu.sh/9Yc13.jpg , I can understand why you want to do that, but it'll make this map too easy! I think this is ok in the slower parts
- 00:29:482 (1,2,3,4) - This whole pattern needs to be reworked, try something like this : http://puu.sh/9YccC.jpg you missed some notes at the harp sound I don't see anything important that i missed. Maybe I'm just being oblivious right now.
- 01:31:953 (1,2,3) - Space them farther away from each other so the slider ends don't touch , your pattern will be kept the same, so don't worry about that. fixed
- 02:45:894 (3) - Too many finishes haha remove one from here? removed several finished from kiais
- Talked about this diff already in IRC alot and mentioned most of the things there already ^^ Used more sliders in the slow part at the end