1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture

show more
posted
Definitely shorter animes, unless you have THAT MUCH free time
posted
i like download for short anime and streaming long anime coz i didnt have hardisk :cry:
posted
short animes may result like Mahou Sensou

long anime gives space to finish the anime properly, so i choose long animes
posted
Short animes. (12-24 episodes)

But there was a time where I really wanted Hayate no gotoku s1 (50+ eps) to have season 2 and fortunately, it had! :) yay!
posted
I like long anime - more than 100 episodes, because they don't end when I start liking them and there is room for a long and interesting plot.
posted
Shorter animes with around 12-30 episodes, though I can tolerate longer ones if the anime is one of my favourites. Plus I don't have much free time.
posted
Anime with 11-13 eps or 23-26 :D
posted
Anime that finish in 1~3 Season(s)
posted

Kurogamii wrote:

Anime that finish in 1~3 Season(s)
posted
As long as the story is good I don't really care about the length.
posted
shorts 12-18 ep
posted

Lewder wrote:

if an anime has over 30 episodes in a season it's automatically labeled shit
This. If it's split up across multiple seasons it's worth checking out.
posted
I prefer 12 episode seasons. I usually feel like things start getting shoehorned in just to fill time if it is 26 episodes. (K-On season 2 was not fun for me because of this) Although I will be open to longer animes as 12 episodes can be short.
posted
I prefer short ones but then I get attached in the end and demand for more episodes or seasons...
so I'm not really sure what my take on this is. I guess it depends on how good the anime is.
posted
I usually watch animes with 12 episodes but if the story is good I might be able to watch longer ones. I usually get bored or lose hope of finishing the anime if it reaches 50 episodes or more...
posted
For me, it all depends on the anime. Some longer animes get boring, but some keeps it up really well. Same goes for shorter ones.
posted
Mostly 12-26 for me but it depends, if I really love the anime I don't mind watching even 50+ episodes but if the anime is not so interesting 12 is enough for me or i'll end up not finishing it because i'm too lazy..
posted
I like 25 episodes a season, I feel 12 episode is too rushed sometimes
posted
For me the number of episodes don t really matter, it depends of the story. Some are better with short narration and some don t
posted
Longer animes are better imo, I barely watch animes tho sadly.
show more