community forum

CTB触手>< (lol a new colour come~

posted
Total Posts
4,464
show more
Raimon
I mean this omfg +15 records fl and fl + hid in 2 hours

(flashlight is memorizing, time & time to fc a 3 min song with fl and hidden, but no, he does it in 5-10 minutes)


The records with flashlight 10 days ago.


All his records 10 days ago.


Mmm... i dont mean hes a cheater, im only showing a very weird thing...

Edit: And oh this records is... ugh ugh ugh not nice

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=23934&m=2
Ibuki Suika


Laune when you havent play CTB that he is a FL pro

(Not prove anything,just please don't use the score to judge a player's)
Raimon

Ibuki Suika wrote:

[attachment=0:01e7c]Laune.png[/attachment:01e7c]

Laune when you havent play CTB that he is a FL pro

(Not prove anything,just please don't use the score to judge a player's)
ur right :o sorry for that :) just wanted somebody to explain me that

Edit: FL pro or not, its weird
Louis Cyphre
Drama :3
Ibuki Suika
Query a bit.
I know that lots of people have been ban:
BadSignal
holy beast
NAMOURJETAIME
Saya Takagi
Suzaku-Kun
Destrucko

High speed FL player almost cheater :roll:
Faust
The team has tabs and records of anyone and everyone who has and is cheating iirc.

It is also highly, almost impossible that any action taken against any player would be a mistake. They wouldn't outrightly ban someone merely suspected of cheating/having another account.

If they're banned, they've done something.
Badis
WTF !!!! I will never sucess a performance like this !!! :(

k4mm3r

Giorgos wrote:

And when I was telling to people about cheaters - nobody listened me...now this situation became even worse
Yeah bro, That's True, CHEATERS! CHEATERS EVERYWHERE!! That's depressing ;_;
k4mm3r

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Drama :3
asdkjajksdksdaskjasdkj, dasdasdsdasdasdss :3
Kakarotto

Ibuki Suika wrote:

Query a bit.
I know that lots of people have been ban:
BadSignal
holy beast
NAMOURJETAIME
Saya Takagi
Suzaku-Kun
Destrucko

High speed FL player almost cheater :roll:
Yeah, i wanna se justice here.
Hidden

Ibuki Suika wrote:

Query a bit.
I know that lots of people have been ban:
BadSignal
holy beast
NAMOURJETAIME
Saya Takagi
Suzaku-Kun
Destrucko

High speed FL player almost cheater :roll:
some people use doppelganger to ask someone else "Dou you think XXX is a cheater too?"
For exampleATTACH[OWABGZRUF〜1TSR_JB9V8S8T.jpg]
bored , without any sense :)
collection "yes" to the report? :roll:

Kakarotto

Hidden wrote:

Ibuki Suika wrote:

Query a bit.
I know that lots of people have been ban:
BadSignal
holy beast
NAMOURJETAIME
Saya Takagi
Suzaku-Kun
Destrucko

High speed FL player almost cheater :roll:
some people use doppelganger to ask someone else "Dou you think XXX is a cheater too?"
For example[attachment=0:c44fe]OWABGZRUF〜1TSR_JB9V8S8T.jpg[/attachment:c44fe]
bored , without any sense :)
collection "yes" to the report? :roll:
You can say the names, i was that guy who asked you. ;)
Hidden
You can say the names, i was that guy who asked you. ;)
just a parable, because there is no other reserves D:
Ibuki Suika
:|
现在CTB群之间不是都很喜欢用挂比自居吗

怎么这个时候还要把我拉上来批斗一番
:roll:
判定是不是挂不是靠你的判断,也不是靠某人的判断,而是ppy和检测系统的判断
有些东西并不是在这张帖子子里互相吹捧就能提高的

Dusk当时打的exe有几个信的,被人咒骂了多少次
最少我自己围观下就看见他打了这图好多次
exe每张单曲他自己都已经单独FL过,包括旋风之舞(exe里只选了串的部分)

如盒饭所言,当时曲奇爆了傻根的魔里沙xkanbu,就认为曲奇真他妈挂比
现在明白了,当时有一大堆人都有能力去爆,只是懒得打

当然这是在说OSU,而不是CTB.我不懂为什么这事要摆在CTB的帖子里说
难道说我几乎专打noneSS的人的成绩也有问题吗?有的话请具体指出哪一个

不要人云亦云
再引用一句话给现在玩CTB的人:
人与人的区别比人与猪的区别都大
Raimon

Ibuki Suika wrote:

:|
现在CTB群之间不是都很喜欢用挂比自居吗

怎么这个时候还要把我拉上来批斗一番
:roll:
判定是不是挂不是靠你的判断,也不是靠某人的判断,而是ppy和检测系统的判断
有些东西并不是在这张帖子子里互相吹捧就能提高的

Dusk当时打的exe有几个信的,被人咒骂了多少次
最少我自己围观下就看见他打了这图好多次
exe每张单曲他自己都已经单独FL过,包括旋风之舞(exe里只选了串的部分)

如盒饭所言,当时曲奇爆了傻根的魔里沙xkanbu,就认为曲奇真他妈挂比
现在明白了,当时有一大堆人都有能力去爆,只是懒得打

当然这是在说OSU,而不是CTB.我不懂为什么这事要摆在CTB的帖子里说
难道说我几乎专打noneSS的人的成绩也有问题吗?有的话请具体指出哪一个

不要人云亦云
再引用一句话给现在玩CTB的人:
人与人的区别比人与猪的区别都大
WTFF u mad because people think u cheater???? XDDDD
Verdisphena
Shut up and play some CTB!
KRZY
Wall of text incoming. But please, read it all.



KRZY wrote:





You guys are ridiculous. Deeply disappointed.
Alright, I admit that I made the wrong approach by writing posts like this. Normally I would have checked the replay to see if it seemed legit or downright cheating, but this time I didn't do that because the circumstances suggested that Ibuki Suika and Laune just lost it because of the BadSignal ban. My bad on that part, I apologize. I would also like to add that the replay looks ok, which does not disprove that Ibuki Suika has used illegitimate methods to obtain the scores but certainly doesn't give me any reason to pursue the matter further.

Still, your actions are immature, to say at the least. By you, I mean Ibuki Suika and Laune. It was BadSignal who was banned, not you. He has methods by which he can contact peppy to appeal his ban if he thinks his ban was wrong, which should have been clearly displayed to him when he was banned. If he is clean, he will contact peppy and the ban will be lifted. There is no reason for you to go around HD FLing songs trying to piss people off or prove a point. Stay put, that is not your business.

I don't know what methods peppy uses to detect hacks. Sometimes I am unsure of whether he picks the right guys for banning. But look at it this way. He designed the game. He knows how his game is made, codeline by codeline. I'm sure that whatever method he uses, it's gonna be more accurate than us making guesses.

I understand the concern that Giorgos expressed months ago, and I feel the same way too. But if we aren't going to see cheaters removed the moment they do, I decided that I'm just gonna live with it. Even if someone is so obviously cheating that it's impossible to miss, there could be the 0.00001% probability that he is just so gifted and super-human that he can pull those off, and as a game manager, I think peppy needs to make absolute 100% sure that the person is cheating before he can ban (because think what would happen if you were banned without cheating. That would be so so so so bad, 1000x times worth than cheating and not getting banned). This takes time, it's a fact of life, and we gotta live with it. I'm not defending peppy, I think he should be doing a much better job on banning cheaters, but we gotta understand that he has a life too and can't be on 24/7 looking out for cheaters on osu.

Finally, guys, chill. So much angst in this topic. You don't need to make every insult you can to the opponent when you try to make a point. Be polite. You don't need to twist your language so it would make people who hear it mad to get your point across; you can just state it directly, and with manners. I see this so much, particularly in the Asian community, when we talk about possible cheaters or controversial map threads. Don't do that, it makes people think that you're just trolling and lead them to ignore you. Why would you want to make us look bad? All people think differently, and not losing your cool while persuading someone who has a different opinion than yours is a very important talent to have.


raimoncortese wrote:

WTFF u mad because people think u cheater???? XDDDD
This sort of response is completely unnecessary. If this topic keeps filling up with attitudes like this, I will have no other option but to lock the topic.
Ibuki Suika

raimoncortese wrote:

WTFF u mad because people think u cheater???? XDDDD
Sigh for some thing
Most of China's CTB player now,play CTB just for more awareness of himself
Each touted,I really couldn't stand the environment

Keep a low profile modest,thats best
Enjoy the life and game
Moderate game
This will be more popular

KRZY wrote:

This sort of response is completely unnecessary. If this topic keeps filling up with attitudes like this, I will have no other option but to lock the topic.
Those written in Chinese is the status quo of China's CTB so I want to say few words


BTW

FL has a lot of tricks
like Utsukushiki Mono
how to play jump?

lol you just need wrap and Oil-based pen
ofc this is osu mod,CTB certainly has other tricks, just I don't know
eldnl
Yeah, I recover a lot of #1 :'D
DontTalkwithMir
Lets make an end to this discussion :|. We're not here to flame each other.

Where are the records :c? Someone?



Not a real record but I think it's worth a screen. 50 Combo and I fail after that lol
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply