forum

Truth or Dare!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Journal
hmm

I don't think this is gross per se, but it's the closest thing I can come up with. I can bend, pop, and twist my fingers and hands all sorts of ways.

ERA Puzzle
4 5 6

Hghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Achromalia
7, 8.
Journal
are u constipated

91011pp
Achromalia
12, 13.
Journal
141516 ben ballers
ERA Puzzle
yes I am

Achromalia
eighteen.
captainmilk
neunzehn,zwanzig
Achromalia
21, 22. i'd like to tell a truth.
Journal

Achromalia wrote:

What would you say is the most controversial opinion of yours?

I’m curious as well
Achromalia
not for any particular logical reason, but i personally just don't care enough to wish death on anyone, regardless of what they've done.

should people like murderers, rapists, and the like be sentenced with the death penalty?

it's difficult to say. perhaps. though i think it's circumstantial, it most likely would be for the best in general standards of human survival and wellbeing.

knowing that there's more victims as a result of a criminal not being permanently prevented from doing shit to others, is kinda shitty to think about.

for that, imprisonment seems just fine, but...

i'm a bit hung up on whether or not it'd be logical to kill them.

as far as personal feelings go, i don't really have enough hatred in me that i can muster up to really personally declare someone to be deserving of death.

i just can't.

and i don't really know why. apathy, maybe, but it may be a bit of that naive bit of myself. i just don't really believe in killing people under any means unless needed in the moment for self-defense. if harm and immobilization does no justice, then i suppose that's where things'll go.

- - -

1, 2, 3.
Journal
Cool
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

not for any particular logical reason, but i personally just don't care enough to wish death on anyone, regardless of what they've done.

should people like murderers, rapists, and the like be sentenced with the death penalty?

it's difficult to say. perhaps. though i think it's circumstantial, it most likely would be for the best in general standards of human survival and wellbeing.

knowing that there's more victims as a result of a criminal not being permanently prevented from doing shit to others, is kinda shitty to think about.

for that, imprisonment seems just fine, but...

i'm a bit hung up on whether or not it'd be logical to kill them.

as far as personal feelings go, i don't really have enough hatred in me that i can muster up to really personally declare someone to be deserving of death.

i just can't.

and i don't really know why. apathy, maybe, but it may be a bit of that naive bit of myself. i just don't really believe in killing people under any means unless needed in the moment for self-defense. if harm and immobilization does no justice, then i suppose that's where things'll go.

- - -

1, 2, 3.

Tbh I don't think that's controversial at all

7 8 9
Journal
101112 jay parks
ERA Puzzle
13 14 15
Journal
161718 honey cocaine
ERA Puzzle
Journal
202122 tru
ERA Puzzle
What's the most frightening experience you've ever had?
Journal
Almost getting kidnapped

ERA Puzzle
4 5 6
Kyomaku
7 8 9

This topic has actually become really interesting to follow for me. Great posts.
Achromalia
10, 11.

Truth or Dare's pretty fun. I only go for the Truth, though. I prefer to just answer questions.
Westonini
12, 13, 14.
Kyomaku
15 16 17
ERA Puzzle
Achromalia
eighteen.
Carmlillball
19 20 21
Journal
22 onions

tru
ERA Puzzle
You only have 1 place you can live in for the rest of your live. Where do you go to live?
Journal
Valletta
123 percent off
ERA Puzzle
4 5 6 that's a weirdly angled pfp
Journal

ERA Puzzle

Journal wrote:

SHIT IVE BEEN FOUND OUT

10 11
Journal
121314 puzzle pieces
ERA Puzzle
15 16 17
Journal
Takingyouanawfullylongtimetophotoshop :think:

Achromalia
21, 22. Truth.
ERA Puzzle

Journal wrote:

Takingyouanawfullylongtimetophotoshop :think:

tbh it took longer to find a decent mustache than the rest of it, the rest was easy and turned out well I think

OT: What's the worst place you've ever stuck a finger?
show more