Truth or Dare!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Journal
101112 gotosleep
Achromalia
13, 14.

I only work with truths. I don't expect things of people, and certainly, I don't dare them to do things. It's kinda egh. Most dares are kinda ouch.
Journal
Understandable

Achromalia
eighteen.
ERA Puzzle
19 20 21

I won't schleep
Journal
22 gosleep

Tru

ahAHAHHAA ACHRO
Achromalia
TWENTY :CLAP: TWO. :CLAP:

TRUTH.

HIT ME WITH IT.

EDIT. FUUUUUUCK.

*ahem*

What would you say is the most controversial opinion of yours?
Journal
Uhh
I have a lot but
Uhh
lol
People who know their life will end in an excruciating way should have the option, with the assistance of a medical professional, to end their own life.

Achromalia
hmm. euthanasia. not bad.

4, 5, 6.
Kyomaku
7 8 9
Achromalia
10, 11.
ERA Puzzle
12 13 14
Achromalia
fifteen.
samX500
ERA Puzzle
19 20 21
Carmlillball
22 Truth
ERA Puzzle
What's the meanest thing you've ever done to somebody?
Carmlillball
The meanest thing I remember doing to someone was 'ignoring' a TA, but they were asking so many questions and I was getting really anxious so I just couldn't talk. I don't deliberately hurt others. I usually stay out of people's way in real life.

I assume I'm supposed to start the counting, so..

ERA Puzzle
4 5 6
Achromalia
Journal
91011 years old
ERA Puzzle
12 13 14
Achromalia
15, 16, 17.
ERA Puzzle
17 18 19
Kyomaku
20 21
ERA Puzzle
22 truth

Hit me with ittttt
Journal
What do you like most and least about your personality?
ERA Puzzle
The thing I like most is how competitive I am. It drives me forward. It helps me continue. It pushes me to be better and to grow and change things. It helps me admit my faults and it helps me try to change them. I suppose you could say it's really the defining thing about me. If I wasnt competitive, I dont think I'd have much of a reason to live. I'd get bored, and depressed. I know that if I'm not trying to become better at something I get depressed very easily. I think it helps me fight my apathy. There probably isnt a thing in this world that would actually interest me if I couldn't be competitive.

Conversely, I mostly hate my ego. Either I'm plagued by insecurities or I'm so confident in myself I look down on others. I hate that and consciously resist it a lot. I have to actively tell myself; "No, you're not any better than this person" or "Its okay to have so and so flaw because..."

Being egotistical, I think, is my natural disposition and I have to fight against that. It goes against every moral rule I have in my book and it really bothers me. It doesnt help that it goes nicely hand in hand with what I feel is my best personality point: my competitiveness. The fact that I'm competitive tends to just fuel my ego. Which is hilarious because I've never actually really accomplished anything that's notable. Anyway, I have a tendency to think I'm more correct than others and I have to actively work to make sure it doesnt consume me and I become an egotistical stuck up prick. Kind of depressing. Then there are a few areas in life I know I suck at and that's when I get hit by crippling insecurities. Probably because I cant stand to be poor at things and I hold myself to an egotistical standard of being better than others.

See how nicely this all ties in together? It's both bad and good. Blegh.

1 2 3
Achromalia
4, 5, 6.

Seems like we have different issues plaguing us with our apathy, then.

I'm not concerned about ego as i really just view myself as what i'm best defined to be. i think i'm alright, but i can really hold some seething hatred for myself at times for the things i fuck up at. you likely would've become a little more like me had you not been as competitive.
Journal
cool 789
Carmlillball
10 11 12
ERA Puzzle
I think you're pretty right about that. It is a difference between us and may very well have led me down a different path. But yes, my ego is an issue. It's not something that's in a place I want it to be. I would fix it but there are some inherent issues with that:

1.) My ego is tied to my sense of competitiveness very closely. Without my ego, I probably wouldnt be competitive. Without my competitiveness, I could get rid of my ego issues, but then I would sacrifice my best trait. Is it then really something I want to get rid of? I dont think so. I'm okay with just consciously working against it. I think I'm alright this way, so I'd rather keep the thing that really helps me want to stay alive and actually be productive and drive my passions.

2.) Its intoxicating. This is a serious issue because my ego isnt totally fabricated. I'm very self aware and that means I'm aware enough to realize that I do have some good reasons for being egotistical. I'm very intelligent, and I know it. I'm a very fast learner, and I know it. There isn't a thing in my life I've ever focused on and not ended up being in some way, shape, or form successful because of it. That makes it hard to rationalize not being egotistical and when you add on top of that the fact that it's one of those things that's addictive, it's not easy to get rid of.

So yeah. That's probably the thing I like about myself least and it's kind of scary to post that on an online forum. Which is highly ironic because youd expect someone egotistical to not be afraid of people judging them, eh?

13 14 15
Carmlillball
7 8 9
ERA Puzzle
I got ninjad so my thing was wrong, you might want to edit
Achromalia
uhhh

not the right numbers there, miss.

you're fine, puzzle.

16, 17.
ERA Puzzle
Journal
192021 onions
ERA Puzzle
22 im a masochist truth
Achromalia
what specific kinks particularly arouse ya?
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

what specific kinks particularly arouse ya?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ACHRO CHRIST

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
show more