Thank you for mod!
[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:Hello~ from your m4m queue~
You might want to add a few more tags like the composers. Katsuhiko Kurosu , Yohske Yamamoto , Sumiyo Mutsumi , HoneyWorks . Gero is just the band name, you better for you to list down the member as well~ ok, added!
I think you should change slider tick rate to 1 instead. Since you don't make used of the slider ticks to add hitsounds to it no, i want to use 2
- 00:01:092 (1,2) - The slider that close to each other doesn't look nice imo. Either space them like this ---> http://puu.sh/9g9A6/95a5af327a.jpg sorry, no
- 00:01:415 (2) - Whistle at the tail of this slider might sounds nicer~ not bad,added!
- 00:04:963 (2) - You might wanna blanket this with (1) slider. ---> http://puu.sh/9g9M3/837de09de5.jpg i made blanket with (4) slider
- 00:06:253 (2,3) - For me, this stack might be a bad follow especially following up with a sudden 1/4 slider. You might want to separate the stack to keep the flow on-going. sorry, no
- 00:08:834 (2) - I think you should change this to circles instead. Slider doesn't emphasize much especially in vocals.i'll consider it. pass
- 00:11:415 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe make them like this? http://puu.sh/9gaqs/36b2d1bad2.jpg You make great use of the hitsound, but for me stacking the triples doesn't make your flow on-going. not bad, fixed!
- 00:12:302 (1) - The drum sample for this end of the spinner doesn't sound that nice, maybe silence the spinner by using inherited point here 00:14:963 i decreased volume. but i continue using drum sampleset.
- 00:23:511 (1,2,3) - Maybe increase the jumps here? Following your hitsound, increasing the jumps here seems nicer. Quite awkward for player when they're following your hitsound but there's no jump here. no
- 00:28:350 (3,5,7) - NC these part? Alerting the players there's change of beat here and since you got 4 combo colour, NC this part might look a little nicer fixed!
- 00:32:221 (2,3,4) - Maybe change to this? http://puu.sh/9gb2R/08a3e2ba6d.jpg . I don't really get what you're following at this point. 00:32:221 (2) for vocal and the end 00:32:382 (3) slider doesn't emphasize the vocal well enough. no
- 00:32:705 (4,1) - Maybe triple 1/4 here? Since you already stack them no, that's awkward
- 00:37:382 (2,3) - The drum sample doesn't sound nice here. Maybe add soft clap here 00:37:382 (2) instead? i'll consider it.
- 00:39:802 (2,3) - Maybe NC these two? Helps to alert player there's change in rhythm here. no, don't need to that.
- 00:52:705 (3) - Having finish end of this slider sounds nicer than end of 00:53:189 (4) slider. you can hear sound like "chaang~" on end of (4) slider
- 00:55:528 - Add a circle here? Feels a little weird ignoring the vocal here. Then make it like this? http://puu.sh/9gbLP/8d9b54be08.jpg no
- 00:55:931 (1) - Highly don't recommend you to stack this. Might confuse some player here. no
- 00:56:253 (1) - Finish at head of slider? ok
- 01:03:995 (1) - Maybe change to 1/4 slider? It gives off a strong nice start for the chorus. no
- 01:12:705 (3) - Maybe this? http://puu.sh/9gc6p/08e32590b4.jpg . Leaving 01:13:511 empty feels awkward especially in chorus. no
- 01:18:028 (1) - Remove finish here. Pretty noisy when you add a lot of finish i'll consider it.
- 01:22:382 (2,3,4) - Might want to increase the jumps here. Is nicer especially with the hitsound. no
- 01:26:415 (3) - Remove clap from head slider and add it to slider tail instead. no
Pretty neat and nice diff~
Wow. Are you making a light Insane or a Hard diff? It has the same slider velocity as your Insane! Highly recommend if you decrease to 1.6 instead. But, I guess this isn't a big problem. AR8 would fit this diff better I forgot changing SV when i make Hard diff. so i can't change SV now. because i must change all of thing. but it doesn't have problem for rank!
- 00:01:737 - Whistle tail of the slider here? ok
- 00:06:576 (1) - NC here? This is a Hard diff, need to NC to alert players a jump here. no, don't need to that
- 00:06:899 - Whistle end of slider? nope!
- 00:07:544 - 00:12:060 - Why no follow the hitsound same as your Insane? It sounded great in your Insane so might as well do the same for your Hard. fixed!
- 00:12:221 (1) - Same as Insane about the spinner. fixed
- 00:17:060 (1) - Whistle sounds nice here fixed
- 00:27:866 (1) - Remove finish here. no
- 00:32:221 (6) - Change this to 1/1 slider instead. Reverse slider doesn't fit the music here. no
- 00:49:802 (1,2) - The finish here seems very noisy here. I would prefer if you add finish 00:51:092 end of slider instead. fixed
- 00:55:528 - Add a not here? triple 1/4 fixed! fixed
- 01:18:834 (4) - Change this to 1/2 slider? no
- 01:27:060 (2) - End it with finish sound nicer~fixed
I seriously think that you should decrease the difficulty for this map. Is too hard for a Hard diff, it looks like a light Insane to me. Fast sliders and spacing, a bit too much for a Hard diff. But then again, I'm not experienced mapper so.. Don't mind me xd
- Not that good in modding Normal but will try my best~
- 00:03:995 (3) - Maybe change this to 1/1 slider instead? no
- 00:07:544 - Clap at slider tail sounds nice no clap, but added whistle
- 00:12:221 (1) - Same about spinner with other diff fixed!
- 00:26:253 - Add a circle here with a clap? intentional,no
- 00:29:802 - Add a 1/1 here? no
Nothing much, pretty neat for a Normal diff
- Nothing much to say, just some suggestion~
- 00:10:447 (2) - Remove whistle here? Add inherited point here 00:10:608 with S:C3 might sound nicer sorry, no!
- 00:18:834 (2) - Missing whistle? fixed!
- 00:23:995 (2) - ^ fixed!
The rest is perfect~
That's it~ But I think the difficulty curve is bad. The difference between your Normal and Hard diff is way too much. But it's okay I guess? Good luck~