xxdeathx wrote:Hi, from your m4m queue. my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/173664
- i hit 00:26:253 (4) early because i thought it was supposed to be 00:25:931. fill up 00:25:931 with another circle or replace 00:25:608 (3,4) with slider ok,fixed!
- 00:32:866 (3) - 00:36:899 (3) - new combo to stay consistent with others fixed!
- 01:24:640 (1) - extend or make new spinner to end at same point as other difficulties no,that would be hard
- 00:34:157 (3) - new combo here to stay consistent with everything else around it fixed
- 00:47:221 (3) - doesn't feel intuitive because the voice is a 1/2 beat earlier at 00:47:060 yes, but that's part is followed by drum sound.
- 01:06:253 - empty but could use a circle here because of no vocal, it's empty
- 00:01:092 (1) - 00:53:673 (1) - 01:04:318 (2) - make these sliders smoother sorry, i don't want to change
- 00:03:189 (3) - new combo here, 00:05:286 (1) - remove new combo, 00:05:769 (2) - new combo. to stay consistent. no
- 00:04:640 (2) - you should put a key press instead of ending the slider at 00:32:544 because it is part of the singing but nothing happens on 00:04:640 no. i'll consider that.
- 00:21:576 (1,2,1,2) - too many new combos here, some feel out of place fixed!
- 00:41:092 (2,3) - make these parallel fixed
- 00:45:447 (5,6,1) - these jumps are too hard for hard difficulty. it says only 1.85 but that's because the map has a really high slider speed. I know that will may be hard. but no, consider it
- 00:56:253 (1,2,3) - if this gets new combo, also put new combo 00:57:544 (3) and maybe 00:58:834 (3) fixed!
- 00:59:802 (2,1) - don't let it cover the start of the slider no
- 01:11:092 (1) - remove new combo to stay consistent with 01:05:931 (6) fixed!
- 00:03:189 (3) - new combo here to stay consistent with 00:05:769 (1) fixed!
- 00:03:995 (6) - 00:07:060 (1) - 00:50:447 (3) - 00:51:415 (2) - make these sliders smoother, i can see slight blemishes on them that's intentional,no change
- 00:30:286 (1) - move end point one grid down to blanket better fixed!
- 00:32:382 (3) - you should put a key press instead of slider end at 00:32:544 because it is part of the singing no
- 00:55:931 (1,2,3,4,1) - move this lower; it's too high and the health bar blocks the approach circle fixed!
- 00:56:253 (1) - remove new combo no
Thanks for modding!
I really don't like those drum sounds ......... It's like this mapset gets worse. no, i want to use it
00:09:640 (1,2) - stack imperfectly here. that's interntional
00:10:447 (3,4,5) - not issue foo ranked. yeah it's intentional According to 00:10:124 (2,3,4) - . but I prefer to move 00:10:769 (4) to x:8 y:276 not bad, fixed!
00:14:963 - this sound is strange. choose sampleset on right of editing window, then change it to " Auto " i added drum sound on sound like "ku!". i'll consider
00:19:479 (4,5) - so boring. my idea is still boring. change them following your style. i thought it's not borring..00:37:382 (2) - same as 00:14:963 - and add Whistle on tail. no
00:46:818 (5) - delete Whistle? hmm..ok
00:49:802 (1) - same as 00:14:963 - and add Whistle on tail fixed
00:50:124 (2) - add Whistle on the head there is not whistle's place
01:01:415 (1,1) - Those end of slider are not stacked perfectly. i'll try..
01:08:673 (3,4) - Drum... no,:P
01:24:963 (2) - add Clap no
01:25:769 (1) - add Whistle According to 01:24:479 (1) - there is not whistle's place
01:26:414 (3) - Clap on the dead would be moved to the tail. Accoring to " 01:24:963 (2) - add Clap " no
We don't need to discuss about drum sound because it's your style and your map.
00:09:318 (4) - delete a circle? because of 00:08:995 (3,4) - too far. not far!
00:12:221 (1) - same as Insane diff no
00:17:060 - it's not same sound as Insane diff. delete Whistle or add one on Insane diff no, that may be hard
00:23:673 (3,4) - it's not beautiful imo. hmm..no!01:00:124 (1,2) - nazi, stack perfectly fixed
01:06:899 (3) - add Whistle on tail fixed
01:23:673 (1) - delete Clap. because main sound is off here. fixed