from your M4M queue~
- tags suggetion:
- AR+2 is so big. i added AR +1.
- 00:01:899 (1) - this slider's shape is hard for beginner, imo hmm..i don't think so!
- 00:05:769 (2) - ^ ^
- 00:14:963- Drum hitsound is not suitable (applided for other diffs) because of sound like "Ku!"
- 00:26:576 (5) - rotate 4degrees anti-clockwise not need to rotate
- 00:39:479 (1,1,2) - rhythm suggetion i think it is awkward..sorry
- 01:21:415 (4,1) - avoid overlap ok, fixed!
- I feel there are too many sliders stariting at 1/2 rhythm(red line). it's hard to find rhythm for beginner most of song's vocal start on red line. it's inevitable..
- 00:20:769 (2,3,4,5) - not good flow no, sorry
- 00:49:157 (3,4) - make symmetric sliders fixed!
- 00:54:640 (1) - revers slider is unnecessary, imo no
- 01:08:511 (2,1) - how about blanketting? because of next to (1), i don't want to change
- 01:21:899- add finish and whistle fixed!
- 00:04:479 (1,2) - not suit to rhythm. i suggest to combine into 1 slider think about that. i like mine
- 00:30:608 (2) - NC? ok!
- 00:45:447 (5,6) - DS 1.0x is better, imo think about that. i like mine
- 01:00:124 (1,2) - I prefer not to stack no
- 01:19:157- add a note ok!
- 00:10:931 (5) - umm,,, just a suggetion~ no
- 00:19:479 (4) - Ctrl+G no
- 00:20:124 (1,2,3,4) - for smoother cursor moving, the following is better no. sorry
- 01:02:382 (1) - rotate 12degrees clockwise no need to