from your M4M queue~
- tags suggetion:
- AR+2 is so big. i added AR +1.
- 00:01:899 (1) - this slider's shape is hard for beginner, imo hmm..i don't think so!
- 00:05:769 (2) - ^ ^
- 00:14:963- Drum hitsound is not suitable (applided for other diffs) because of sound like "Ku!"
- 00:26:576 (5) - rotate 4degrees anti-clockwise not need to rotate
- 00:39:479 (1,1,2) - rhythm suggetion i think it is awkward..sorry
- 01:21:415 (4,1) - avoid overlap ok, fixed!
- I feel there are too many sliders stariting at 1/2 rhythm(red line). it's hard to find rhythm for beginner most of song's vocal start on red line. it's inevitable..
- 00:20:769 (2,3,4,5) - not good flow no, sorry
- 00:49:157 (3,4) - make symmetric sliders fixed!
- 00:54:640 (1) - revers slider is unnecessary, imo no
- 01:08:511 (2,1) - how about blanketting? because of next to (1), i don't want to change
- 01:21:899- add finish and whistle fixed!
- 00:04:479 (1,2) - not suit to rhythm. i suggest to combine into 1 slider think about that. i like mine
- 00:30:608 (2) - NC? ok!
- 00:45:447 (5,6) - DS 1.0x is better, imo think about that. i like mine
- 01:00:124 (1,2) - I prefer not to stack no
- 01:19:157- add a note ok!
- 00:10:931 (5) - umm,,, just a suggetion~ no
- 00:19:479 (4) - Ctrl+G no
- 00:20:124 (1,2,3,4) - for smoother cursor moving, the following is better no. sorry
- 01:02:382 (1) - rotate 12degrees clockwise no need to
thanks for moding
Kuron-Kun wrote:Aye, M4M!
- You should add the tags to the other diffs http://puu.sh/8VFcZ.png oh..forgot to change
00:12:221 (1) - A 1/2 spinner starting after a 1/1 note in Easy is a bit "too fast" for new players, I'd recommend to put that spinner at the next white tick.fixed
00:34:157 (1,1) - You can improve this blanket :3 already fine...fixed
00:36:899 (3,4,1) - The spacing between (4) and (1) is a bit short if you compare with (3) and (4), move (4) one grid left. fixed
00:42:382 (3,1) - You can improve this blanket. already fine...fixed
00:49:802 (2,3,4) - Blankets, orz. fixed
01:24:640 (1) - The spinner again, just move to the next white tick. fixed
- The SV is a bit high imo.
00:15:286 (1) - You should keep the consistence with Easy about the spinners, I'd recommend delet this. no,think about that
00:19:802 (4,1) - Blankets! fixed
00:27:866 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing is a bit wrong, move (1) to x56 y144, (2) to x156 y128, (3) to x256 y144 and (4) to x348 y188, should be better now
±0.01~0.02x not have problem!
00:37:382 (3,1) - Can improve this blanket. it's intentional
00:58:511 (4) - You can stack better moving (4) to x399 y127 fixed
00:07:060 (1,2) - Blankets \:D/ fixed
00:08:834 (2,3) - Again! fixed!!
00:17:866 (2) - Ctrl + G for better flow imo. no
00:19:802 (7,1) - Blankets ): fixed
00:33:673 (3,4) - The blankets. fixed
00:40:608 (1,3) - You can improve this stack moving (3) to x419 y124. fixed
01:06:899 (3,1) - Stacks again move (1) to x102 y177 to improve. fixed
01:07:866 (1,2,3) - I love blankets. fixed
01:26:253 (2,3) - ^ \:D/ fixed
01:26:899 (1,2) - Ctrol + G for better flow imo. no
00:36:576 (5) - Flows better if you Ctrl + G this slider. no, i want to make jump
00:55:608 (6,1,2,3,4) - This spacing is a bit confusing. You can add note here 00:55:850 - stacking with (1). no
00:59:802 (5) - Ctrl + G for better flow. not bad, fixed!
01:03:995 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - You can improve this star pattern ;w; hmm..it looks fine..
01:25:447 (4) - Ctrl + G for better flow again. no
01:27:060 (5) - I think that if you move this note to x86 y272 will flows better. no
Good luck ranking this :3
00:27:544 (5) - You can Ctrl+G this for better flow accepted
00:32:382 (3) - ^ no
00:38:511 (1,2,3,4,5) - Make sure each notes spacing perfect for perfect star pattern hmm..little fixed!
00:50:124 (2) - Make this looks the same as (1) what's mean?? already same..
00:37:382 (2) - Ctrl+G for better flow it's just jump
00:56:899 (1) - ^ same reason
01:26:415 (3) - ^ not bad, fixed!
00:24:963 (1) - NC no
00:36:899 (2,3) - Looks like a bad overlap for me not to me..no change.
00:31:092 (3) - Chang to slider 00:31:092 - to 00:31:415 - fixed, that looks more easy rhythm.
00:35:447 (1) - Chang to slider 00:35:447 - to 00:35:931 - no, it must have note on 00:35:447.
00:45:286 (3) - Chang to slider 00:45:286 - to 00:45:608 - no, 00:45:286 is fine
01:20:124 (2) - Can you make this a little bit easier slider? i think it's already easy... i'll consider it
Please give me some feedback so I can improve my modding skill
xxdeathx wrote:Hi, from your m4m queue. my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/173664
- i hit 00:26:253 (4) early because i thought it was supposed to be 00:25:931. fill up 00:25:931 with another circle or replace 00:25:608 (3,4) with slider ok,fixed!
- 00:32:866 (3) - 00:36:899 (3) - new combo to stay consistent with others fixed!
- 01:24:640 (1) - extend or make new spinner to end at same point as other difficulties no,that would be hard
- 00:34:157 (3) - new combo here to stay consistent with everything else around it fixed
- 00:47:221 (3) - doesn't feel intuitive because the voice is a 1/2 beat earlier at 00:47:060 yes, but that's part is followed by drum sound.
- 01:06:253 - empty but could use a circle here because of no vocal, it's empty
- 00:01:092 (1) - 00:53:673 (1) - 01:04:318 (2) - make these sliders smoother sorry, i don't want to change
- 00:03:189 (3) - new combo here, 00:05:286 (1) - remove new combo, 00:05:769 (2) - new combo. to stay consistent. no
- 00:04:640 (2) - you should put a key press instead of ending the slider at 00:32:544 because it is part of the singing but nothing happens on 00:04:640 no. i'll consider that.
- 00:21:576 (1,2,1,2) - too many new combos here, some feel out of place fixed!
- 00:41:092 (2,3) - make these parallel fixed
- 00:45:447 (5,6,1) - these jumps are too hard for hard difficulty. it says only 1.85 but that's because the map has a really high slider speed. I know that will may be hard. but no, consider it
- 00:56:253 (1,2,3) - if this gets new combo, also put new combo 00:57:544 (3) and maybe 00:58:834 (3) fixed!
- 00:59:802 (2,1) - don't let it cover the start of the slider no
- 01:11:092 (1) - remove new combo to stay consistent with 01:05:931 (6) fixed!
- 00:03:189 (3) - new combo here to stay consistent with 00:05:769 (1) fixed!
- 00:03:995 (6) - 00:07:060 (1) - 00:50:447 (3) - 00:51:415 (2) - make these sliders smoother, i can see slight blemishes on them that's intentional,no change
- 00:30:286 (1) - move end point one grid down to blanket better fixed!
- 00:32:382 (3) - you should put a key press instead of slider end at 00:32:544 because it is part of the singing no
- 00:55:931 (1,2,3,4,1) - move this lower; it's too high and the health bar blocks the approach circle fixed!
- 00:56:253 (1) - remove new combo no
Thanks for modding!
I really don't like those drum sounds ......... It's like this mapset gets worse. no, i want to use it
00:09:640 (1,2) - stack imperfectly here. that's interntional
00:10:447 (3,4,5) - not issue foo ranked. yeah it's intentional According to 00:10:124 (2,3,4) - . but I prefer to move 00:10:769 (4) to x:8 y:276 not bad, fixed!
00:14:963 - this sound is strange. choose sampleset on right of editing window, then change it to " Auto " i added drum sound on sound like "ku!". i'll consider
00:19:479 (4,5) - so boring. my idea is still boring. change them following your style. i thought it's not borring..00:37:382 (2) - same as 00:14:963 - and add Whistle on tail. no
00:46:818 (5) - delete Whistle? hmm..ok
00:49:802 (1) - same as 00:14:963 - and add Whistle on tail fixed
00:50:124 (2) - add Whistle on the head there is not whistle's place
01:01:415 (1,1) - Those end of slider are not stacked perfectly. i'll try..
01:08:673 (3,4) - Drum... no,:P
01:24:963 (2) - add Clap no
01:25:769 (1) - add Whistle According to 01:24:479 (1) - there is not whistle's place
01:26:414 (3) - Clap on the dead would be moved to the tail. Accoring to " 01:24:963 (2) - add Clap " no
We don't need to discuss about drum sound because it's your style and your map.
00:09:318 (4) - delete a circle? because of 00:08:995 (3,4) - too far. not far!
00:12:221 (1) - same as Insane diff no
00:17:060 - it's not same sound as Insane diff. delete Whistle or add one on Insane diff no, that may be hard
00:23:673 (3,4) - it's not beautiful imo. hmm..no!01:00:124 (1,2) - nazi, stack perfectly fixed
01:06:899 (3) - add Whistle on tail fixed
01:23:673 (1) - delete Clap. because main sound is off here. fixed
Gero wrote:osu!needs moar Gero's songs xD wwwwwwwwww
I knew there was something strange about that.
Come[Back]Home wrote:Edit: Ignore this one. Your mod goes here anyway
I've posted the wrong mod here xD
Thank you for giveing star and mod!
00:15:286 Breaktime? no, inserting break time is not fit on here. and it don't have problem about health gage!
00:34:157 (1) Remove NC ok!
00:26:576 (2) I think that one is too low fixed!
00:54:640 (1) ^ fixed!
00:06:576 (4,5) ctrl+g (Maybe? ) nope!
01:01:899 (1) I dont know about this one. I know its Insane. But when you play the map, you'll definetily have a miss there. hmm? I as well as my friend can play that!
I couldn't find anything here.
This Map is nearly perfect. Its really awesome mapped. You have my star
thank you for mod!
-[ Asuna ]- wrote:hi!From my Queue.. :3
00:35:931 - add 1 slider ? so you can remove circle at 00:36:253 i feel something strange about that. so i changed some rhythm it.
00:39:479 - add circle here and move the spinner to 00:39:640 so end spin at 00:40:608 no, i don't want it. After hit a note, starting spinner is so abrupt!
00:41:737 (2) - change to slider ? sorry, i don't want it.
01:04:640 (2) - how about 1/1 slider reverse ? or like the this... sorry, i don't want it.but for ^^ i think better make 01:04:640 (2) - to 1/1 slider reverse
01:08:834 - add circle ? since you follow the vocal.. :3 although there is vocal, i don't need to add circle on here.
spinner start 01:24:479 and end 01:27:221 ? ok
how2mod normal with 4+ stars rate..
00:38:028 - since this.. 4 stars rate.. i dunno how to say.. but ...it make more hard..00:40:124 - vvv same, hard..maybe..01:21:899 (1) - change to slider reverse no
spinner end 00:16:899 and add circle at 00:17:060 ? if you makes them like that.. fix the second spinner like dat too ok
00:18:189 - vvv wanna some cookie ? i make some cookie :3 sorry, i don't want it!
Hope this helped..
dont forget my rule :3
good luck with your map tamul \~
lZenxl wrote:From quheuahuhauefhau
00:04:802 (9) - Remove | I don't think this note is necessary, it feels out of place, I think 00:05:447 (10) - is enough to lead the player into 00:05:769 (11) -
00:47:866 (265,266) - Swap | When I hear the kats here 00:47:544 (262,263,264) - , it feels like it is mapping to the vocals in the music, but the following kat doesn't fall perfectly on the vocal itself, which sounds late
01:11:899 (433,436) - I think you should delete these notes | These notes somewhat links the whole pattern together, which decreases the emphasis created by the finishes since the BPM is rather high, I suggest to give players some breaks in between the emphasis to recover
Unchanged. The drum sounds there are noticeable.
01:25:286 (518,522,526) - Remove | Same reasoning as above
Unchanged. Same reason.
01:11:899 (327,330) - Same as Oni ; Remove them | Same reasoning as Oni
Fixed. Muzu can be more flexible.
01:25:286 (394,401) - Remove | Same reasoning as Oni
Otherwise, the other patterns look fine for playing owo/
Charlotte wrote:Hi from Charlotte's Taiko Modding Queue
00:08:350 (17) - change d
00:09:640 (23) - change d
00:10:931 (29) - change k
00:17:544 (47) - change d
00:28:996 (105) - change D
00:53:511 (229) - change k
00:53:673 (230) - change k
01:14:157 (338) - change d
01:27:236 - 01:29:481 - spinner
I'm sorry but most of them will remain unchanged based on the drum sound.
00:21:173 (91) - change d
00:28:996 (145) - change D
00:49:802 (278) - change d
00:51:092 (290) - change d
00:51:415 (292) - change D
00:58:834 (343) - change d
01:23:108 (511,512) - ctrl + g
01:26:253 (524) - change K
01:26:415 (525) - change d
01:27:236 - 01:29:481 - spinner
Same as Muzu that most of them will remain unchanged based on the drum sound. Sorry.