forum

[Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinuchan
Before I start, I'd like to say that I didn't think this fit in Technical Support since it's really not a problem with Osu and I don't believe it's a problem with the website itself, so I just put it here.

Anyway, I can log in to the website perfectly fine through Chrome, but can't through Firefox. It simply refreshes the page. When I searched for this problem in forums, I found many threads with the same issue and people explaining how to fix it, and after checking and doing all of the things listed that I could find throughout, it still doesn't work. Anybody?
AutoMedic
Clear Cache,

Also, this is off-topic. Dont expect someone to answer you without shitposting
Topic Starter
Shinuchan
I always expect shit posting, regardless of where I post. I just wasn't sure of a viable place to post, so I figured I might as well post it here.

Also, I've cleared me cache twice now. :x
AutoMedic
Maybe Internet problems?

Try to reinstall Firefox

Why the hell are you using firefox anyways
Topic Starter
Shinuchan
Chrome is glitched to all Hell for me now, even after reinstalling it and clearing everything out I could. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with it, but every time I go to watch a YouTube video, or load up multiple web pages in general, it just stops responding, will begin to lag and will also just randomly crash.

I think I have a lot more issues with browsers than I really should.
AutoMedic
Slow computer, probably

Anyways, I'll summon Ephemeral
laport
that sucks, hang in there
Topic Starter
Shinuchan
Nah, I built this computer like 4 months ago. All the specs are fine. I don't know, I probably just don't know how to browser properly, lmao.
AutoMedic
It feels like theres a problem with your browser.

Try to check these things

1. Is your browser properly installed?
2. (Rarely) Is your GFX driver properly installed?

Try to delete your browser and installer and do a fresh new install
Taadashi

Sonatora wrote:

Maybe Internet problems?

Try to reinstall Firefox

Why the hell are you using firefox anyways
Because it's the best browser Except all the bugs and random freezes. :)
Topic Starter
Shinuchan

Sonatora wrote:

It feels like theres a problem with your browser.

Try to check these things

1. Is your browser properly installed?
2. (Rarely) Is your GFX driver properly installed?

Try to delete your browser and installer and do a fresh new install
I doubt it's my GFX driver, but I mean, it's worth a shot.

Just fully re-installed it to no avail.
Lewder
sonatora gave shit tech support and asking someone why they'd use chrome is like asking someone why they wear clothes outdoors, disregard someone overly butthurt about his own mistakes

Unblock scripts by ppy.sh if you're using NoScript or similar and after that try

If neither of these work, tell me what extensions you're using, some tinfoil hat one might be blocking you.

If having too many tabs open at once on any browser at all causes issues you might be suffering from faulty RAM, diagnose it with methods provided to you by your favourite search engine and replace if necessary.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Lewder wrote:

tinfoil hat
You like using that word, do you.
Lewder

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Lewder wrote:

tinfoil hat
You like using that word, do you.
it's PR, my profession is making tinfoil fedoras for sassy classy ironically autistic euphoric gentlemen who would treat a woman right and is a nice guy, "honestly!"
Topic Starter
Shinuchan

Lewder wrote:

sonatora gave shit tech support and asking someone why they'd use chrome is like asking someone why they wear clothes outdoors, disregard someone overly butthurt about his own mistakes

Unblock scripts by ppy.sh if you're using NoScript or similar and after that try

If neither of these work, tell me what extensions you're using, some tinfoil hat one might be blocking you.

If having too many tabs open at once on any browser at all causes issues you might be suffering from faulty RAM, diagnose it with methods provided to you by your favourite search engine and replace if necessary.
Ah, I got it. Although your explanation was very appreciated, I re-installed it again and just didn't import my Chrome bookmarks and information, and now it's fine. So there must have been some plugin or something that I installed on Chrome l0l

Thanks for the help, though.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Lewder wrote:

it's PR, my profession is making tinfoil fedoras for sassy classy ironically autistic euphoric gentlemen who would treat a woman right and is a nice guy, "honestly!"
I'll treat you nice m'lady and i'm also "coincidentally" your type, it's not like it matters because i'm a nice guy.

Wanna see my fedora?
Lewder
l0l
UnderminE
omg he used comma
NotEvenDoomMusic
Good morning miney.

Everytime you post here it's morning time in turkey.
<3
Chamelo
Did someone say 'turkey?'

AutoMedic
Lewder, Im not a fucking tech support. The same thing happened to me so fuck off now
UnderminE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Good morning miney.

Everytime you post here it's morning time in turkey.
<3
Morning cutie <3
Lewder
if it's not an issue in cache it must be web browser use overwolf ingame web browser it is good web browser :-D
also fuck off undermine
Trash Boat
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh

"fuck off undermine"????
UnderminE
^

UnderminE wrote:

omg he used comma
that's why
Birdy
xD
Mofu kun
Having the same problem with firefox, deleted cookies. Worked fine after that. Thanks for the help.
piruchan
Use IE.

/me runs
cheesiest
i se...

have you tried turning it off and then on again
show more