community forum

Sawano Hiroyuki - Blowin' [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
103
Topic Starter
ArcherLove
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, June 20, 2014 at 6:02:43 PM

Artist: Sawano Hiroyuki
Title: Blowin'
Source: Taiyou no Uta
Tags: touhou eternalie dorama Orchestra-J
BPM: 98
Filesize: 20428kb
Play Time: 03:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Etlie's Easy - 7Key (1.12 stars, 445 notes)
  2. Hard - 7Key (2.83 stars, 1619 notes)
  3. Normal - 7Key (1.79 stars, 945 notes)


Download: Sawano Hiroyuki - Blowin'
Download: Sawano Hiroyuki - Blowin' (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~ The wind feels nice today ~

This map is for my best #osumania friend ~ <3 Murako please back
Hitsound = OK + Change BG + Video + Name Change - 16 June 2014 - Re-DL ~
- Eternalie
- Fafeluke
- Ichia7x (where is your post ww)
- egas00 :p
- -Kamikaze-
- ichia7x
- KyouShiro
- yoshilove
- Ajeemaniz
- momiq
- MrPrince
- nandhako
- mike91lau
- lZenxl
- Yuutosan
- NaxelCL
- Pew (Hitsound mod, wow such a mod :3 )
- lordraika
- PROGUY (bubble!)
- [Shi-Ra] (for rank!)
More Information : click me!
Eternalie
Here ya go maybe not usefull but still trying to >w<b

Blowin- Normal :

00:38:917 (38917|4) - this slider have 2 song on it , maybe 2 simple note would be better
01:16:264 (76264|5,76570|4) - why not do like here 01:18:713 (78713|6,79172|5,79631|4) - sound exactly same or similar
02:10:141 (130141|5) - this Hold should start at the end of this hold by fallowing the guitar rythm 02:09:529 (129529|1) -
02:24:147 (144147|0) - I don't think that simple note is representing a sound :x i dunno rly just sayin
03:08:305 (188305|4,188764|5) - Those note aren't following the song . 03:15:652 (195652|5,195958|6,196111|5) - do like here should resolve this http://puu.sh/8TK3b/827f7adafc.jpg
03:10:754 (190754|3,191213|4) - Same here put the end of hold and the simple note early
03:08:917 (188917|4) - this Hold because of previous issue dosn't start at good place should do like here 03:16:111 (196111|5) http://puu.sh/8TK3b/827f7adafc.jpg same pics cause same issue :v
03:11:366 (191366|3) - Same as ^ just put the start early
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

Eternalie wrote:

Here ya go maybe not usefull but still trying to >w<b

Blowin- Normal :

00:38:917 (38917|4) - this slider have 2 song on it , maybe 2 simple note would be better
01:16:264 (76264|5,76570|4) - why not do like here 01:18:713 (78713|6,79172|5,79631|4) - sound exactly same or similar
02:10:141 (130141|5) - this Hold should start at the end of this hold by fallowing the guitar rythm 02:09:529 (129529|1) -
02:24:147 (144147|0) - I don't think that simple note is representing a sound :x i dunno rly just sayin
03:08:305 (188305|4,188764|5) - Those note aren't following the song . 03:15:652 (195652|5,195958|6,196111|5) - do like here should resolve this
03:10:754 (190754|3,191213|4) - Same here put the end of hold and the simple note early
03:08:917 (188917|4) - this Hold because of previous issue dosn't start at good place should do like here 03:16:111 (196111|5) -
03:11:366 (191366|3) - Same as ^ just put the start early
Disscuss this in game =w=b
Natame-
I'll do what i can , and this is what i got :3

02:24:121 - Sudden SV Changes is kinda awkward at this point eventhough it fits the song well '-'
03:24:134 - Same as above , an awkward SV Changes that makes it kinda hard to read
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

Fafeluke wrote:

I'll do what i can , and this is what i got :3

02:24:121 - Sudden SV Changes is kinda awkward at this point eventhough it fits the song well '-'
03:24:134 - Same as above , an awkward SV Changes that makes it kinda hard to read
I'Ll do something with this ww, anyway thanks for IRC http://puu.sh/8TKhz.txt
rhalp10
If im not busy i may mod this.. :D
HERE'S MY MOD

[Etlie's Easy]
00:19:784 (19784|5) - ADD ?
00:26:366 (26366|3) - MOVE 4 ?
00:29:733 (29733|4) - MOVE 5 ?
02:16:111 (136111|4) - MOVE 5 ?
03:34:631 (214631|0) - MOVE 1 ?
03:37:539 (217539|0) - MOVE 1 ?
[Normal]
00:01:723 (1723|6) - MOVE 7 ?
00:04:172 (4172|6) - MOVE 7 ?
00:06:621 (6621|6) - MOVE 7 ?
00:09:070 (9070|6) - MOVE 7 ?
00:10:448 (10448|4) - MOVE 5 ?
00:11:519 (11519|6) - MOVE 7 ?
00:36:927 (36927|4) - ADD 5 ?
00:47:182 (47182|3) - REMOVE ?
02:32:488 (152488|3) - REMOVE ?
[Hard]
I Think It's Ok ! And Perfectly ! I like this song :)
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

rhalp10 wrote:

If im not busy i may mod this.. :D
please do :D
Akebono
so I'm being forced to mod this,

mod via real life, little thing,

dan btw .......... aku ga nyangka kalo kamu masih GAK SADAR sama tags! , Eternalie , Orchestra-J <---------- wtf lah, masa peng GD sendiri lupa di masukin tags .

03:02:794 - sampai 03:04:019 - note placement ganti yang lebih baik .
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

egas00 wrote:

so I'm being forced to mod this,

mod via real life, little thing,

dan btw .......... aku ga nyangka kalo kamu masih GAK SADAR sama tags! , Eternalie , Orchestra-J <---------- wtf lah, masa peng GD sendiri lupa di masukin tags .

03:02:794 - sampai 03:04:019 - note placement ganti yang lebih baik .
hahaha tags kelupaan =w=b , lha salah sendiri masa iya ngga di ingetin ww
Kamikaze
Hi there henarchertai =w=

Check AI mod, couple of kiai related things in there
Also disable letterbox

Columns are: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

[Hard]
Overall I think couple of LN's are quite uncomfortable to hit, idk maybe it's just me
00:19:325 (19325|3) - This LN should've been up to 00:19:937 it's weird right now
00:35:856 - Stronger beat, add note
00:43:203 - ^
01:14:733 (74733|2) - I'd move it to 1st
01:15:958 (75958|4) - Shields ;w;
01:24:835 to 01:25:448 - That's some weird as fk pattern on the right side, I suggest to change it
01:25:448 - I'd reverse those 3 notes on the right
Also take a look at your SV's, they're pretty harsh in 2 places (I forgot where lol) smooth them out a bit
That's not my type of map orz gotta learn LN's

[Normal]
00:27:590 (27590|3) - Move to 7th
00:36:774 (36774|5) - Move to 4th
00:42:284 (42284|3) - Move on the right side imo
01:02:182 (62182|6) - Move to 2nd or 3rd
01:24:835 - Add note
01:24:988 - ^
Overall, try to reduce to minimum number of shields. I think shields are too harsh for Normal diff. Also try to scatter your patterns a bit, especially stacked (same lane 3 times in a row) LN's

Since I heard, that EtlieEter's diff got bugged, I'll do irc mod with him once it's fixed Actually I'm baka orz
Anyway, really nice song, nice hitsounds and great chart
I love you, gogo rank =w=)b
Just noticed, 300th post \o3o/
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Hi there henarchertai =w=

Check AI mod, couple of kiai related things in there It's ok =w=b
Also disable letterbox

Columns are: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

[Hard]
Overall I think couple of LN's are quite uncomfortable to hit, idk maybe it's just me
00:19:325 (19325|3) - This LN should've been up to 00:19:937 it's weird right now try to hear guitar accoustic
00:35:856 - Stronger beat, add note it's enough imo
00:43:203 - ^ ^
01:14:733 (74733|2) - I'd move it to 1st move 01:14:427 (74427|2) - instead
01:15:958 (75958|4) - Shields ;w; That's not shield
01:24:835 to 01:25:448 - That's some weird as fk pattern on the right side, I suggest to change it
01:25:448 - I'd reverse those 3 notes on the right
Also take a look at your SV's, they're pretty harsh in 2 places (I forgot where lol) smooth them out a bit Okay, delete 1.3 SV
That's not my type of map orz gotta learn LN's wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww double udouble udouble u :\/

[Normal]
00:27:590 (27590|3) - Move to 7th move to 5
00:36:774 (36774|5) - Move to 4th
00:42:284 (42284|3) - Move on the right side imo 5th
01:02:182 (62182|6) - Move to 2nd or 3rd
01:24:835 - Add note
01:24:988 - ^
Overall, try to reduce to minimum number of shields. I think shields are too harsh for Normal diff. Also try to scatter your patterns a bit, especially stacked (same lane 3 times in a row) LN's hear the sound =w= and it's not shield www even Shield is too hard on HARD diff

Since I heard, that EtlieEter's diff got bugged, I'll do irc mod with him once it's fixed
Anyway, really nice song, nice hitsounds and great chart
I love you, gogo rank =w=)b
no reply means OK :D thanks for mod henkamikazetai
Wait for ETlie diff for update w well, update =w=

edit : gratz on 300 post o3o (now 301 though ww)
Ichigaki
Hi AL~ .w.

[Etlie's Easy]
http://puu.sh/8TO2O/4e92cc81e9.txt

[Normal]
sorry, i don't mod this, just do my advice on Hard one =w=)v

[Hard]
00:18:866 - add two note at 5 & 7
00:24:835 & 00:25:754 & 00:26:060 - add note 'cause some bit strong sound heared there
00:28:203 & 00:28:509 & 00:29:733 - ^
00:33:407 & 00:33:866 - add note at 1/3
00:50:856 (50856|3,51162|5) - change this to short note
00:56:366 (56366|4) - move to 4 and change to short note
01:01:723 - add note
01:03:866 - add note at 6
01:38:917 - add note at 5/7
02:24:121 (144121|0) - remove this and change 02:24:070 (144070|1) - to LN 'till 02:24:835 -
03:02:259 - add note at 3
03:02:794 - add note at 6
03:38:917 - http://puu.sh/8V0dc/14503adec2.jpg
03:42:284 - add note
sisanya, tinggal pasin aja, ada beberapa suara 'dep dep' yang dibuat 1 note bahkan gak dikasih, lagian lagu ini kalo dibuat semua instrumennya masuk, ya banyak note pastinya ._.v, jadi lebihlah berfokus mungkin hanya pada 2 atau mungkin 3 instrumen aja, jangan semua *kurasa semuanya ada 4 deh .w.*
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

ichia7x wrote:

Hi AL~ .w.

[Etlie's Easy]
http://puu.sh/8TO2O/4e92cc81e9.txt

[Normal]
sorry, i don't mod this, just do my advice on Hard one =w=)v

[Hard]
00:18:866 - add two note at 5 & 7
00:24:835 & 00:25:754 & 00:26:060 - add note 'cause some bit strong sound heared there already .. left collumn for bassdrum
00:28:203 & 00:28:509 & 00:29:733 - ^ same as above
00:33:407 & 00:33:866 - add note at 1/3 not fit anything imo
00:50:856 (50856|3,51162|5) - change this to short note
00:56:366 (56366|4) - move to 4 and change to short note not fit imo :3
01:01:723 - add note nothing
01:03:866 - add note at 6
01:38:917 - add note at 5/7
02:24:121 (144121|0) - remove this and change 02:24:070 (144070|1) - to LN 'till 02:24:835 - no, because it's drumbass
03:02:259 - add note at 3
03:02:794 - add note at 6
03:38:917 - http://puu.sh/8V0dc/14503adec2.jpg no thanks :3
03:42:284 - add note
sisanya, tinggal pasin aja, ada beberapa suara 'dep dep' yang dibuat 1 note bahkan gak dikasih, lagian lagu ini kalo dibuat semua instrumennya masuk, ya banyak note pastinya ._.v, jadi lebihlah berfokus mungkin hanya pada 2 atau mungkin 3 instrumen aja, jangan semua *kurasa semuanya ada 4 deh .w.*
Thanks for mod ! no reply means ok ! :D

your PP omgomg
KyouShiro
16:34 KyouShiro: udah gw coba yg kmaren
16:34 KyouShiro: comment gw cman d sv yg cpet doank
16:34 KyouShiro: agak trlalu sudden
16:36 ArcherLove: :x
16:36 ArcherLove: post aja :x
16:36 KyouShiro: ehh mau d post gmana ? O.o
16:36 KyouShiro: wong cman gtu doank wkwk
16:36 ArcherLove: bilang aja :x
16:36 ArcherLove: gpp :x
16:36 ArcherLove: itu mod :x
16:37 KyouShiro: oh ok bntar deh lagg ini klo smbil buka browser wkwkwk
17:15 ArcherLove: mana mana ;w;
17:15 KyouShiro: belom..
17:16 ArcherLove: ;w;
17:16 ArcherLove: btw sy udah update
17:16 ArcherLove: SV 1.30 sdh hilang ww
17:16 KyouShiro: lah d ganti 1.2 aj kyk'na gpp
17:17 KyouShiro: g ush smpe ilang
17:17 ArcherLove: coba cek
17:17 ArcherLove: saya kira 1.30 ga penting deh :3
17:17 ArcherLove: langsung .5 dan -> 1.0
17:17 ArcherLove: ga perlu efek kejut :33
17:18 KyouShiro: tp udah d upded masak gw komen d sv lg
17:18 KyouShiro: wkwkwk
17:18 ArcherLove: ya bilang aja "add note blablablaa"
17:18 ArcherLove: dipake kok :3
17:19 KyouShiro: hmm ini emank g nge note suara gitar kan ?
17:19 ArcherLove: cek overall aj :3
17:20 ArcherLove: semua note itu ngga ada yang "tak berdasar" untuk saya :3
17:20 ArcherLove: tapi kalau emang ada yang ga berdasar bilang saja xD
17:21 KyouShiro: hmm kyk'na g penting sih tp ad bbrp yg suara gitar pke long note ad yg cman non-hold
17:22 KyouShiro: tp kyk'na udah sep deh
17:22 ArcherLove: iya
17:22 ArcherLove: humm
17:22 ArcherLove: u sure >
17:22 ArcherLove: * ?
17:22 KyouShiro: well at the moment i feel so
17:22 ArcherLove: okay ~ thanks for mod :3
17:23 KyouShiro: klo ad yg aneh lg aq ksh tau deh
17:23 ArcherLove: okaay~
17:24 KyouShiro: 00:53:764 (53764|1) -
17:24 KyouShiro: itu kyk'na sih g perlu
17:24 KyouShiro: atau d pindah 00:53:917 (53917|5) -
17:24 KyouShiro: k situ
17:25 ArcherLove: oh iya
17:26 ArcherLove: ok re-arrange
17:26 ArcherLove: *nah bisa kudos ww
17:26 KyouShiro: kudosu ?
17:28 ArcherLove: post aja savelog nya :x
17:28 KyouShiro: gmana save log XD
17:28 KyouShiro: ?
17:28 ArcherLove: /savelog
17:28 ArcherLove: ke folder osu! -> chat
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

KyouShiro wrote:

16:34 KyouShiro: udah gw coba yg kmaren
16:34 KyouShiro: comment gw cman d sv yg cpet doank
16:34 KyouShiro: agak trlalu sudden
16:36 ArcherLove: :x
16:36 ArcherLove: post aja :x
16:36 KyouShiro: ehh mau d post gmana ? O.o
16:36 KyouShiro: wong cman gtu doank wkwk
16:36 ArcherLove: bilang aja :x
16:36 ArcherLove: gpp :x
16:36 ArcherLove: itu mod :x
16:37 KyouShiro: oh ok bntar deh lagg ini klo smbil buka browser wkwkwk
17:15 ArcherLove: mana mana ;w;
17:15 KyouShiro: belom..
17:16 ArcherLove: ;w;
17:16 ArcherLove: btw sy udah update
17:16 ArcherLove: SV 1.30 sdh hilang ww
17:16 KyouShiro: lah d ganti 1.2 aj kyk'na gpp
17:17 KyouShiro: g ush smpe ilang
17:17 ArcherLove: coba cek
17:17 ArcherLove: saya kira 1.30 ga penting deh :3
17:17 ArcherLove: langsung .5 dan -> 1.0
17:17 ArcherLove: ga perlu efek kejut :33
17:18 KyouShiro: tp udah d upded masak gw komen d sv lg
17:18 KyouShiro: wkwkwk
17:18 ArcherLove: ya bilang aja "add note blablablaa"
17:18 ArcherLove: dipake kok :3
17:19 KyouShiro: hmm ini emank g nge note suara gitar kan ?
17:19 ArcherLove: cek overall aj :3
17:20 ArcherLove: semua note itu ngga ada yang "tak berdasar" untuk saya :3
17:20 ArcherLove: tapi kalau emang ada yang ga berdasar bilang saja xD
17:21 KyouShiro: hmm kyk'na g penting sih tp ad bbrp yg suara gitar pke long note ad yg cman non-hold
17:22 KyouShiro: tp kyk'na udah sep deh
17:22 ArcherLove: iya
17:22 ArcherLove: humm
17:22 ArcherLove: u sure >
17:22 ArcherLove: * ?
17:22 KyouShiro: well at the moment i feel so
17:22 ArcherLove: okay ~ thanks for mod :3
17:23 KyouShiro: klo ad yg aneh lg aq ksh tau deh
17:23 ArcherLove: okaay~
17:24 KyouShiro: 00:53:764 (53764|1) -
17:24 KyouShiro: itu kyk'na sih g perlu
17:24 KyouShiro: atau d pindah 00:53:917 (53917|5) -
17:24 KyouShiro: k situ
17:25 ArcherLove: oh iya
17:26 ArcherLove: ok re-arrange
17:26 ArcherLove: *nah bisa kudos ww
17:26 KyouShiro: kudosu ?
17:28 ArcherLove: post aja savelog nya :x
17:28 KyouShiro: gmana save log XD
17:28 KyouShiro: ?
17:28 ArcherLove: /savelog
17:28 ArcherLove: ke folder osu! -> chat
Thanks ~ Update !
yoshilove
hi ~~ from queue :3

background is 16:9 or 4:3
1024*768 change please

column : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Etlie's Easy]
03:03:407 - add note to 4

[Normal]
00:53:458 - add note to 6?
02:18:407 - add note to 7

03:09:835 (189835|1) - remove?
or 03:07:386 - add one note?


03:30:346 (210346|3) - LN end 03:30:652
03:30:805 (210805|4) - move to 03:30:652
03:30:958 (210958|2) - LN start 03:30:805

03:45:499 (225499|5) - LN end 03:47:488 (same hard)

[Hard]
01:31:570 - add note to 1
01:58:815 (118815|0) - remove?

nice map ~~
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

yoshilove wrote:

hi ~~ from queue :3

background is 16:9 or 4:3
1024*768 change please

column : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Etlie's Easy]
03:03:407 - add note to 4

[Normal]
00:53:458 - add note to 6?
02:18:407 - add note to 7 adding to 1 ~

03:09:835 (189835|1) - remove?
or 03:07:386 - add one note?


03:30:346 (210346|3) - LN end 03:30:652
03:30:805 (210805|4) - move to 03:30:652 I move 03:30:805 - here
03:30:958 (210958|2) - LN start 03:30:805

03:45:499 (225499|5) - LN end 03:47:488 (same hard)

[Hard]
01:31:570 - add note to 1 I remove 2 instead ~
01:58:815 (118815|0) - remove?

nice map ~~
ありがとう~ Very helpfull ! no reply means ok ! :Dwaiting for Eternalie update diff ! just 1 mod he say ok! Updated!!
BG wil lbe changed after next mod, because BSS ....................................
Arzenvald
=3=)/ mod queue here...
seems things just fixed already so ignore useless thing..
but still.. i wont mod this... \ :v / hahaha.. lying...

not going to mod much, bcuz ar<3 is OP mapper... x3
[EZ]
00:22:692 (22692|1,22846|2) - ctrl + j
00:51:774 (51774|4) - move to 6
01:02:794 (62794|5) - move to 7
01:03:407 (63407|6) - move to 6
01:03:713 (63713|4) - move to 3
01:33:407 (93407|1) - move to 1
01:55:448 (115448|4,115754|4,115907|6,116366|6) - move to same column, 6
01:57:590 (117590|2) - move to 1
02:01:570 (121570|4) - move to 2
02:11:825 (131825|1) - to 7
02:41:060 (161060|6) - to 3
02:41:366 (161366|4) - to 7
02:45:958 (165958|0,166264|0) - move to 2
02:46:570 (166570|2) - to 1
03:30:805 (210805|4) - move to 2
03:35:090 (215090|6,215243|2) - ctrl j
make the ending same as NM diff, give a longnote from 03:45:499 (225499|3) - until 03:47:182 (duration plz.. :3 )

[NM]
not going to mod dis one... \ :v / hahahaha... im lying
>< ajarin mapping lagu yang bikin ngantuk.. =3= anyway,things

01:27:897 (87897|2,88050|0,88203|1,88509|0,88509|2) - idk, need hand balance... like pushing the longnote to right...
01:27:897 (87897|4) - move to 2
01:27:897 (87897|5) - move to 5
01:27:897 (87897|2) - move to 6
01:28:509 (88509|0) - move to 7
03:03:560 (183560|5) - remove laah.. -3-

o__o ar<3 dewa nge mapping.. :"< ajarin.. =3=
[HD]
arrght... things just fixed already.. =w=b

GO RANK!
Topic Starter
ArcherLove

ajeemaniz wrote:

=3=)/ mod queue here...
seems things just fixed already so ignore useless thing..
but still.. i wont mod this... \ :v / hahaha.. lying...

not going to mod much, bcuz ar<3 is OP mapper... x3

[NM]
not going to mod dis one... \ :v / hahahaha... im lying
>< ajarin mapping lagu yang bikin ngantuk.. =3= anyway,things

01:27:897 (87897|2,88050|0,88203|1,88509|0,88509|2) - idk, need hand balance... like pushing the longnote to right...
01:27:897 (87897|4) - move to 2
01:27:897 (87897|5) - move to 5
01:27:897 (87897|2) - move to 6 ^ All re-arrange
01:28:509 (88509|0) - move to 7 for bass drum so .. no =w=b
03:03:560 (183560|5) - remove laah.. -3- move to 2

o__o ar<3 dewa nge mapping.. :"< ajarin.. =3=
[HD]
arrght... things just fixed already.. =w=b

GO RANK!
ww thanks for mod ! no reply means OK ! calling eternalie now :3
Eternalie
ALL FIX

Thx for mods ~nyaa
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply