Do u have any weird desease/weird body parts/health problems

posted
Total Posts
show more
Claveline
Not that weird, but it makes me play so bad... Hyperhidrosis
sesh
Starfall9908
I got a really weird spine which makes it hard for me to stand straight but I end up getting a bit tilted forward like someone in his 80's or something. Because of it so do I get back and neck pain pretty fast. (People tells me that it's because of how much I'm staying on the computer but I'm saying because I'm longer than nearly every goddamn person I see (I'm 172 cm)) And both my middle fingers is somehow a bit crooked, it doesn't hurt but it feels weird as hell and end up blaming on it when I can't stream (even if it's my fault for being so slow)
Gumpy
I can bend both of my arms halfway down the back of my body. Everyone I meet say it is super weird.
Yuthuil
I have a disorder called selective mutism which makes me air people who talk to me (while looking at them with a blank expression). I often sound like No Face from spirited away.
Birdy
^ Same, aside from the No Face part.

I also tend to forget things that I just thought about few seconds ago, and then they randomly pop back in, in like 10 minutes, sometimes.
Yuthuil

Static Noise Bird wrote:

^ Same, aside from the No Face part.

I also tend to forget things that I just thought about few seconds ago, and then they randomly pop back in, in like 10 minutes, sometimes.
Are you me? :o
IppE

Yuthuil wrote:

No, he isn't. You're far too mainstream.
Birdy

IppE wrote:

Yuthuil wrote:

No, he isn't. You're far too mainstream.
Let's not.
Vuelo Eluko

Yuthuil wrote:

I have a disorder called selective mutism which makes me air people who talk to me (while looking at them with a blank expression). I often sound like No Face from spirited away.
i think thats just autism
BanditJayden
I have a blind eye.
Amianki
I have had a missing rib since birth. It may or may not be related to the lung and heart problem I almost certainly have.
Dracool_old_1
Used to have a squint
Yuthuil

Riince wrote:

Yuthuil wrote:

i think thats just autism
They're both entirely different things, even though they may both seem very similar to each other. It also says that is often mistaken for autism by parents.
Aerynolae
Played too much. Rubbed eyes too much. Eyes retaliated by going all teary-eyed. Blinking excessively everytime I play since then.
Dunno if that's a health problem, but wutevah.
Treekii
I have severe eczema on my legs and arms with mild eczema on my face. It's been a somewhat calmer since I was diagnosed, though.
Jordan

nadapan wrote:

I got a really weird spine which makes it hard for me to stand straight but I end up getting a bit tilted forward like someone in his 80's or something. Because of it so do I get back and neck pain pretty fast. (People tells me that it's because of how much I'm staying on the computer but I'm saying because I'm longer than nearly every goddamn person I see (I'm 172 cm)) And both my middle fingers is somehow a bit crooked, it doesn't hurt but it feels weird as hell and end up blaming on it when I can't stream (even if it's my fault for being so slow)
Isn't 172cm considered quite short in your country?
Lewder
it's below average but not really "short". But the poster of that is 14 year olds so it's pretty damn tall.
mob cap

Rio- wrote:

I realized that I have this weird thingy when I'm a Middle-Schooler... dunno how i got this in the first-place (It's not hurt at all btw)
^This on both hands, all fingers, also a <90 degree hitchhiker's thumb on both hands. I enjoy the people's faces when i show it to them.

Also, x-rays have shown that i have a long, sharp fang that is currently growing to be in between/overlapping my two front upper teeth. No signs of it yet though.
ixsq
Excessive hand sweating. It's really gross but I can't help it while I play any video game.
S11

ixsq wrote:

Excessive hand sweating. It's really gross but I can't help it while I play any video game.
This. Nothing is quite as annoying as having lakes spawn from your hands whilst you click hundreds of little circles.
YamiHikari
Eczema. It's the worst whenever it flares up ._.
Lewder
oh apparently that counts now
it used to be all over my fucking body when i was younger mostly due to me playing outside much more, it was also way worse 1-2 weeks ago but it's curing quite nicely right now
may be considered appalling by certain individuals
edit: actually scrap that it looks way less shit on camera, just want you to know that it keeps secreting shitty liquid and i have to keep applying salve to it all the fucking time
Kyonko Hizara
I'm manic depressive and have skin allergies, but that's about it.
KazmiSain
I have speech disorder also called stuttering. Its kinda hard for me to make new freinds.
Galagrawr
Cystic Fibrosis :(
Kouya-

ixsq wrote:

Oh gawd it's annoying, especially when you have to go and wash your hands constantly .
Lex TheGayOtter
Autism, ADHD and until a couple of years ago, Depression :( (Thankfully not anymore)
RBRat3
Health problems sure, Sounds like fun :D

Had a spontaneous pneumothorax at 17 (Collapsed lung with no trauma for short) I guess my left lung didn't want me eating pizza that day... Underwent VATS surgery so all good now, lung is superglued to my chest wall via scarring. Also people sometimes give me looks when I'm at the pool from the entry scars assuming I was in some sort gang shootout :D

I'm also a chronic kidney stone former bout every 4-6 years, Sitting on a 5.25mm stone that's making its way as I type this out (It's probably smaller because that doc couldn't measure an xray worth a fuck when he did it in front of me).

Ooo.. Also when I was 12-13 I fillet my pinkie right down the middle trying to catch myself when I was falling (Still unknown what sliced it) so there's a scar that runs down the middle starts below the knuckle and stopped at the fingernail, it still works :)

Got scars all over the place \o/
Znation_old
I have that awful disease called procrastination
- Marco -
I have a Panic Attack about death, i can't play or help people in this state and i hope everything will be fine
-Weird0-
CP but luckily just my ankle/leg so i can play osu still
RedAndBlue
Epic revival

I noticed this a year ago
Looking back at the past is like a picture book with blank pages
It's nice because I can unremember cursed images : )
his everything
I'm dyslexic which means that I have trouble reading in general

- I often confuse letters and words so I have to reread the sentence at least 2 times to understand
- I make a lot of mistakes when I'm writing, but luckly my writing is not unreadable
Nanofranne
I have extreme myopia alongside with astigmatism

11 Dioptre and 3 Cyl

This basically means I can't see shit unless I stick my head like 3cm to see what normally clear with my glasses. Basically blind without my glasses

Due to such curved glasses of mine, My perspective is distorted and warped
My Angel Marisa

Nanofranne wrote:

I have extreme myopia alongside with astigmatism

11 Dioptre and 3 Cyl
meanwhile me with hyperopia (and astigmatism, probably):

the latest prescription was +1.25 without any cylinder lens (which is not even a year ago), but when I went to the optician before going to the doctor I was prescribed +0.5 with 0.75 of cylinder lens

It's kinda funny how I complained about having blurry and distorted vision and ended up being prescribed the same lens that older ppl use to read

this probably explains why
sametdze
asthma
Idk if it counts but I can bend my thumb back quite a bit, my left hand does it more than my right hand
Lyawi
POTS
Rezq Gokou
Teeth, don't ask
her everything
luckily, i dont really have any weird diseases apart from having covid, peanut allergies and difficulties with hearing
show more