forum

Do u have any weird desease/weird body parts/health problems

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_4041880
I'm jelly of the people with perfect eyesight. I'm practically blind if I don't wear glasses/contacts.
Szelma
-visual snow, science don't really know how to cure .

but it's normal for me, i dont mid.
chitoseyui
Scoliosis and Myopia, second one screwed me because I used to play in a basketball team. Feels bad bro, I can't even score free-throws now :(
kirueggy
sick of people who try out my glasses and say "damn you're blind look at X's glasses there's a huge difference compared to yours"

well hell it's not my fault I grew up to have bad eyesight (lol when I was little I used to come up close to the TV and stare at it.... >_>)
Mismagius
Nothing really weird. Just diabetes, even though I'm supposed to be completely out of risk since my family doesn't have any case of it, I'm not overweight and I'm pretty young. Oh well.
piruchan
I have strabismus, and myopia only on my right eye.
timemon
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. That thing creates so many troubles for me. I have horrible eyes sight and my knees are raped thanks to this disease.
Reading is challenging because I have floaters. I can't run because it hurts me so bad.
It's like Hard Rock in real life. (everything just got a bit harder heh)
iNguyen
Both of my arms are double jointed. I never knew until someone pointed it out to me.
kirueggy

iNguyen wrote:

Both of my arms are double jointed. I never knew until someone pointed it out to me.
Now when someone tries to break your arm they can have the last laugh :P
Rio-

I realized that I have this weird thingy when I'm a Middle-Schooler... dunno how i got this in the first-place (It's not hurt at all btw)
Trauter

satriobp wrote:

I realized that I have this weird thingy when I'm a Middle-Schooler... dunno how i got this in the first-place (It's not hurt at all btw)
Holy Shit !
chaee
I have 4 calloused knuckles. 2 on my left 2 on my right
chaee

satriobp wrote:

Oh god i used to do that all the time in school. Can you do it with all fingers? I can do it with all of them and my toes
Rio-

chaee wrote:

Oh god i used to do that all the time in school. Can you do it with all fingers? I can do it with all of them and my toes
It only happens in my Index, also I can't do It intentionally... It's just like when I'm try to straighten my Index, It keeps staying like this everytime
enap
hmm lets see.. not really diseases but this

got bad feet which brings some quite unpleasant pain in my feet and knees unless i have special shoes.
got scoliosis so my back is a bit crooked + this led to my chest rotating a little and getting ~1cm pushed up on my left side giving some backpains if i dont have a comfortable chair.
Managed to chew something hard making my jaw sort of crunch and get stuck at times.
Varetyr
Okay let's be honest for a moment.

I had chicken pox as an adult (which means a freaking huge infection, I loved it when the doc' said it was the "one of the worst cases he had ever seen"... haha... very reassuring thanks), and had to deal with those dark spots that stay like forever for months.
Since then, I'm a bit concerned about my body. Even though most of the dark spots faded away, I still don't want people to see any part of my body (not even my face, but since it's going to be hard to hide, I'll deal with it). For example, I "can't" go to the swimming pool / to the beach / etc. anymore, woohoo
"post you in real life" ? hahahahanope
Tiisa
I have anemia and scoliosis but my scoliosis isn't that severe but it does cause me back pains every now and then. I'm diagnosed with depression.
daredakke
Only major problem I have is depression which has affected me for at least 6-7 years now I think. Hits me every few days and lasts about as long sometimes. It's pretty consistent though sometimes I'll get a reprieve for a week or two but it always comes back. Certainly does things to your general outlook on life, but the worst thing is not being able to do anything whilst in that state.
cruex
I have arthritis in both of my knees and have to get up and walk around to pop my knees every 30 mins or so... I'm only 19, can't wait to see how they are in my 50s
EineKrone
Unconfirmed Marfan Syndrome(as in, the doctor says I do have it, but the symptoms are quite weak... Not as 'elastic' muscles, heart has a minor problem which is common on world's population...long list of weak or non-existent symptoms. I'm not sure she's right...)

BUT it has one tip: higher chance for brain cyst on the arachnoid membrane. I do have a 8cm cyst on the Cerebellum.-.
So my balance is bad, coordination not so good, I walk slightly weird(noticeable if paying attention), hand writing all shaky...
And my reaction time is bad too, although osu is making it better.

no clickerino
And my way of sitting, I've been compared to L of Death Note(and decided to go on a non-serious cosplay of him. Gotta get the make-up right(really weak for realism, hate strong make-up. Or I could just not sleep for some days, not hard to do e.e) and it will be ready to go *-*)
Nuix
my finger can't stream anymore
SilverRA_Wolf
My Eyebrows.... look so bold.... T.T

And when my Feeling hurt too much, my whole body feel hurt too. It's Weird or Ordinary? o.O
bdapple
/
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
yep ADW~~<3 only Able to Do what he Wants disease to those who know this, ur awesome!!
Hell
i have to poop at least once a day, sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes once every couple of days depending on my food intake.

they are really smelly and ruin my social life, and they make farts
Kyno

SilverRA_Wolf wrote:

My Eyebrows.... look so bold.... T.T
i know how you feel
thelewa
right now I have a compulsory need to post in GD
Aryls
I was born with dextrocardia :?
Yuuribo
I don't know about any weird body parts but my ring finger is bent upwards while my pinky looks bent to the left and they both creep the heck outta me.

As for disease uh,I have schizophrenia.
And tons of other mental diseases I can't even recall what they are anymore.
I also have hypertension,and I can't cry like any other normal person because when I do,I sub-consciously paralyze my whole self which is plain dumb.
Claveline
Not that weird, but it makes me play so bad... Hyperhidrosis
sesh
Starfall9908
I got a really weird spine which makes it hard for me to stand straight but I end up getting a bit tilted forward like someone in his 80's or something. Because of it so do I get back and neck pain pretty fast. (People tells me that it's because of how much I'm staying on the computer but I'm saying because I'm longer than nearly every goddamn person I see (I'm 172 cm)) And both my middle fingers is somehow a bit crooked, it doesn't hurt but it feels weird as hell and end up blaming on it when I can't stream (even if it's my fault for being so slow)
Gumpy
I can bend both of my arms halfway down the back of my body. Everyone I meet say it is super weird.
Yuthuil
I have a disorder called selective mutism which makes me air people who talk to me (while looking at them with a blank expression). I often sound like No Face from spirited away.
Birdy
^ Same, aside from the No Face part.

I also tend to forget things that I just thought about few seconds ago, and then they randomly pop back in, in like 10 minutes, sometimes.
Yuthuil

Static Noise Bird wrote:

^ Same, aside from the No Face part.

I also tend to forget things that I just thought about few seconds ago, and then they randomly pop back in, in like 10 minutes, sometimes.
Are you me? :o
IppE

Yuthuil wrote:

No, he isn't. You're far too mainstream.
Birdy

IppE wrote:

Yuthuil wrote:

No, he isn't. You're far too mainstream.
Let's not.
Vuelo Eluko

Yuthuil wrote:

I have a disorder called selective mutism which makes me air people who talk to me (while looking at them with a blank expression). I often sound like No Face from spirited away.
i think thats just autism
BanditJayden
I have a blind eye.
show more