forum

LiSA - Rising Hope -TV ver.- [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
So uh I'm not gonna lie I was asking people to testplay it and one thing lead to another and I totally forgot. Sorry about that :(

Did you still want to go through with this map?
Topic Starter
Quilt
i want
edit:this map going graveyard, im lazy to wait rechek anymore
Shohei Ohtani
So I was reminded to mod this map by a not very nice PM that wasn't from the map creator

Extra:
00:03:667 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Going to quote the ranking criteria for this one
All hitcircles and the starting point of any sliders should be snapped to be a beat in the music. Slider end points should be snapped to a beat in the music, or the end of a prolonged note where appropriate. Adding hitobjects where there is no musical cue to justify them can result in confusing patterns which are difficult to follow and incongruent with the backing track.
Here is the rhythm for this particular section (I didn't notate notes because I'm a lazy poop)

00:33:983 (1) - Not too very fond of this jump here
00:49:141 (1) - LIKE REALLY I KNOW I SAID THIS LAST TIME LIKE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OFFSET
00:53:562 (1,2,3,4) - SAME ABOUT THE TOTEM COCK TOWER
01:07:930 (1,2,3) - I don't get this speed up. First of all, this is a BACKGROUND VOCAL PART that is QUIETER than the main voice. Like, there's no reason to start speeding up here.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this D:. In the future, please remember that prompt forum PMs are the best way to get to me :P. I don't keep a personal list of maps to look back at daily, so I don't know what's happening unless you tell me :P. I'm not gonna entirely be like "oh, it's all your fault" because I did get a PM recheck request. . . and I honestly just forgot. However, you don't have to be afraid to remind me, because then shit like this happens, where I forget because of life and then I have the 41st infantry getting pissy with me. :P

I'm being fairly nice about the extra diff at the moment. There's a lot of weird overmapping stuff, but right now, I'm just looking for core stuff that would hurt the map in the ranking process. Woohoo.

FORUM PM ME QUILT WHEN YOU FINISH THIS
Topic Starter
Quilt
deleted laurier's diff cz he doesn't have motivation to change this. i also have no motivation
sorry for taking waste time
Shohei Ohtani
hahahah lmao that was the nigga that messaged me like "hurry up" this nigga got motivation.

Bubble repair rather than rank because of the major change.

Also, when you're able to, edit the thread so you can put Laurier's diff there owo
Sonnyc
General:

-- Your combo color 4 feels too dark when the video is on. Consider changing to something brighter.
-- Remove "Laurier" from the tags. Add "mahouka koukou no rettousei" the romanized version of the source and "opening" in the tags.

Easy:

00:37:773 (1) - Remove combo.
01:01:773 (1) - Remove Clap at the reverse.
01:16:772 (2) - Hitsounds missing in this slider.

Normal:

01:03:035 (3,4) - 1/2 rhythm doesn't fits here. http://puu.sh/e8TVH/b52836a043.jpg Follow the music please.

Mickey's Hard:

00:04:299 - Volume is too low. Mind tuning up to 35%?

Insane:

00:14:247 (2) - Consider placing at (512,304) to make the spacing consistent with 00:14:405 (3,4).
00:27:352 (7) - Imo placing somewhere else would play better than a stack.
00:40:615 (2) - Reduce 1/4 to fit the vocal please. If not, 00:40:299 (1,2,3,4,5) these patterns are just getting dragged which weakens the effect of 00:40:931 (3,4,5).
00:40:931 (3) - Set a new combo to distribute this new pattern.
00:41:405 (5) - Finish at the end.
00:56:799 (2) - Imo a note would rather fit at 00:56:483 better along the drum.

Taiko:

-- Mind removing video if you didn't intended to add?

Let me know if you are done applying mods.
Topic Starter
Quilt
fixed all ty
Sonnyc
yes BAT yes ranked
Laurier
fk. where is my diff.
Topic Starter
Quilt
its gone
Sonnyc

Quilt wrote:

deleted laurier's diff cz he doesn't have motivation to change this. i also have no motivation
sorry for taking waste time
hmm? I thought you guys already finished deciding.
Quilt can add an extra link if you still have Laurier's diff.
Topic Starter
Quilt
she just kidding me, don't mind lololololollololol
Laurier

Quilt wrote:

she just kidding me, don't mind lololololollololol
sorry the confusing joke.
Quilt omedeto-
Sonnyc
lol ^^
Autumn
my 10/10 for moe moe Quilt
mochi
fk. where is my diff?
Sonnyc

mochi wrote:

fk. where is my diff?
hmm? I thought you guys already finished deciding.
Quilt can add an extra link if you still have mochi's diff.

^^
Topic Starter
Quilt
ussee LoL suruzo
zxcqw_old

Quilt wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015年1月10日 at 4:27:13

Artist: LiSA
Title: Rising Hope -TV ver.-
Source: 魔法科高校の劣等生
Tags: the irregular at magic high school oribe risa tabuchi tomoya tsutomu satou 0OoMickeyoO0 Nardoxyribonucleic mahouka koukou no rettousei opening
BPM: 190
Filesize: 10569kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.5 stars, 111 notes)
  2. Insane (4.53 stars, 372 notes)
  3. Mickey's Hard (3.27 stars, 253 notes)
  4. Nardo's Muzukashii (3.03 stars, 378 notes)
  5. Nardo's Oni (4.02 stars, 489 notes)
  6. Normal (2.1 stars, 145 notes)
Download: LiSA - Rising Hope -TV ver.-
Download: LiSA - Rising Hope -TV ver.- (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
GODDAMN

Insane - me
Hard -0OoMickeyoO0
Normal -me
Easy - me
taiko -Nardoxyribonucle
hugion2015
please fix the leg to play corret