forum

Is transparent star2.png allowed? How is your star2.png?

posted
Total Posts

How is your star2.png?

Transparent
78.26%
Visible
21.74%
Total votes: 46
Topic Starter
wzz_old
Sorry if my question sounds stupid, since I haven't been playing this freakin' awesome game any recently (to be accurate, what truly is awesome is the community, not the game itself though IMO). I'm not good at expressing my thoughts either, tbh I'm a bit of an idiot, maybe not only "a bit" I guess.
Well, enough wandering away from the point, a transparent star2.png causes the Kiai time to be somewhat disabled which I've read somewhere on the wiki that disabling the Kiai time is prohibited or so so I'm asking to make clear whether or not we are allowed to have that element transparent. I believe that a transparent one'd be much easier to play with since it removes many laggy stuff and distractions away. Nevertheless I'd also appreciate it if you could inform me if a visible one'd make notes more readable or be any of help.
Lastly, there's a poll up there, feel free to give it your precious vote.
Sorry for asking too much.
Mofu kun
i dislike stars
Braydon_old
I use a 1x1 white pixel
Mystrian_old

Zai-Ya wrote:

I use a 1x1 white pixel
Breiz
doesn't everyone have that transparent
Ayesha Altugle

MoF10 wrote:

i dislike stars
so I use 1x1 68 bytes star2 image
Akali
I think wiki refers to circles glowing, you are allowed to put any jpgs into your skin you want.

Disabling the glow of kiai time would make game look too good and eye friendly thus attracting crowd of players big enough to make it noticeable, which is unwanted because of copyrights infrigment. In other words, shining is the way the game stays in the shadows.
GoldenWolf

Akali wrote:

Disabling the glow of kiai time would make game look too good and eye friendly thus attracting crowd of players big enough to make it noticeable, which is unwanted because of copyrights infrigment. In other words, shining is the way the game stays in the shadows.
That sounds a bit far-fetched, no?
XK2238

Akali wrote:

best

and yes, no one restricts you from using transparent star2.png. It only hides the stars from bursting and doesn't disable the kiai, thus saving your eyes from unnecessary distractions and/or disorders.
Tekklorn

Zai-Ya wrote:

I use a 1x1 white pixel
AmaiHachimitsu
You can make a legal cheat out of your skin. You can do everything with it (well, it would do if sliders were skinnable)