1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Community Voice

What would you call yourself?

I'm a beat-clicker. No interest in making maps.
39.05% 107
I'm a mapper/modder. I only play to test and mod maps.
13.50% 37
I really can't decide between playing and mapping.. do both about the same.
37.96% 104
I'm a skinner, coder or other, and while contributing, don't fit into any category above.
5.47% 15
I'm just here for the community.
4.01% 11
Total votes: 274
Polling ended 2009-12-15 03:02:03
Polling is over and can not be voted on anymore.
show more
posted
I'm pretty much on IRC the whole time; I only play the latest ranked maps and even then most of those are really boring so I'd say the last option since all I do is sit in chat and talk.

Well, if the stupidity level of the chat isn't too high.
posted
I'm a demon without computer access for one more week! At that point a new hard drive will indeed arrive. Hazaa
posted
Seeing as I am a BAT with little spare time in osu!, I am naturally a map/modder... more of strictly a modder though. XD XD
posted
I map occasionally but still play. Not really a community person.

EDIT: Can we submit Poll ideas?
posted

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

EDIT: Can we submit Poll ideas?
Nah - I already have plenty of my own. This is my forum ;).
posted
I voted 'I really can't decide between playing and mapping.. do both about the same.'
Umm...
I play Taiko mode but...
I also make Taiko maps X3
posted
I was hoping there would be one like "Plays a lot, maps sometimes", cause that would be me
posted
I'm a beat clicker, but sometimes (once every 3 months or so) I try to make a map just to see if it turns out good. But the maps always end up graveyarded because I get bored after making one difficulty, and they're not that good either. So I chose the first option because I do it the most.
posted
For sure, I'm a mapper, sometimes playing, but mapping most of the time.

Modding? not a lot. but modding.
posted
A beat-clicker only for now. :)
I think I will constant be a beat-clicker =D
posted
DEATHSTREAMS CLICKER!!!!! And of course making maps XD
posted
Trying to be both but it's not working? T__T

for the community lol :]
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I figure since I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask, rather than waiting a week to add the next poll, I will roll over when the poll hits 500 votes, or a week (whichever comes first). Not sure if we'll hit 500 that fast this time, but hopefully it'll catch on. If you have any friends which haven't yet voted, please get them to :).
posted
well... to be honest, i'm just a beat-clicker

but i want to create my own beatmap... my 1st beatmap... but i feel that to create a beatmap is very very hard and you need to be very patient for a modder, and later a BAT to bubble it, and later another BAT to ranked it...
or only i'm not good in editor :p i found it kinda complicated

i have more than the year in osu and i swear to have at less one beatmap ranked xD
posted
I voted 3.

A few months ago I started mapping and I'm really "addicted" to it (now I have 3 ranked maps so I think I'm doing it right :) ), so now i'm addicted to everything in this game! D:
posted
I'm a "beat-clicker" only. always been. :P
posted
option 3, but i like more playing than mapping ^^
posted
I'm sure to appear in solo ranking and mp rooms for taiko mode.
However if I have some spare time I would like to map something...
though, it was somehow poor....
show more