forum

rrtyui congrats

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Scarlet Red ]
In all due respect, rrtyui is very impressive...how he caught up to cookiezi's level of skill...but now think about it. It's been about half a year to almost a full year WITH OUT cookiezi. In my opinion, cookiezi could have been so much better if he was still playing...meaning rrtyui ia a bit delayed. Who's to say cookiezi wouldn't be able to SS big black by now or finally SS Four D's? We don't know what would have happened.

That being said, well played rrtyui. The fact he's as good as he is...at all, is astonishing.
Bauxe

reyder wrote:

In all due respect, rrtyui is very impressive...how he caught up to cookiezi's level of skill...but now think about it. It's been about half a year to almost a full year WITH OUT cookiezi. In my opinion, cookiezi could have been so much better if he was still playing...meaning rrtyui ia a bit delayed. Who's to say cookiezi wouldn't be able to SS big black by now or finally SS Four D's? We don't know what would have happened.

That being said, well played rrtyui. The fact he's as good as he is...at all, is astonishing.
All signs point to cookiezi being a cheater. Therefore rrtyui is infinitely better.
B1rd
[ Scarlet Red ]

Bauxe wrote:

reyder wrote:

All signs point to cookiezi being a cheater. Therefore rrtyui is infinitely better.
I think he would have been caught faster if that were true

B1rd wrote:

This
[-Cloud-]
Arguing about it is totally pointless, since you can only speculate what c could've done in this time. He's not there anymore, deal with it.
Bauxe

reyder wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

You're missing my point. He got banned for cheats, and as such, he is now a cheater.
jesse1412

Bauxe wrote:

reyder wrote:

You're missing my point. He got banned for cheats, and as such, he is now a cheater.
And by now a cheater, we mean he was always a cheater. We do not forgive your sins, none of you, burn in the depths of hell you filthy cheats.
TheVileOne
You would know if he was cheating. Stop spreading filth. He did several streams that showed he was a legit player.
Novalogic
I like how people who don't know a thing speak as if something was so obious ;)
Cookiezi asked peppy to delete his account, but he was refused. So he logged in for the last time, announced on #osu that he's there only to delete his account, and that he's going to play with cheats. That's why his account was finally deleted, end of history.

Never the less, rrtyui also deserves respect for his skill :D
Vuelo Eluko

StampySenpai wrote:

XD RRTYUI FTW
Die.
winber1

Novalogic wrote:

Cookiezi asked peppy to delete his account, but he was refused. So he logged in for the last time, announced on #osu that he's there only to delete his account, and that he's going to play with cheats. That's why his account was finally deleted, end of history.

hahahaahehua

this guy thinks he contributing
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
in terms of skill cookiezi is 1.5 of rrtyui, rrtyui is x2 of snowwhore, snowwhore is 1.25 of dragonhuman and the rest of the community is so far away it doesn't matter

so in relative scientific terms skill wise cookie is 1, rrt 0.67, dtwhite .335 and dragonhuman 0.25
winber1
but i am eating two cookies right now
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
im not even baiting
Purple
guys plz, obligatory

[ Scarlet Red ]

winber1 wrote:

but i am eating two cookies right now
Uwotm8? Gimme some.
jesse1412

Novalogic wrote:

Don't talk about cheaters, it's not an indulgence that the moderation team enjoys publicly. Also I live stream so I never cheat and never can.
[ Scarlet Red ]

jesus1412 wrote:

Novalogic wrote:

Don't talk about cheaters, it's not an indulgence that the moderation team enjoys publicly. Also I live stream so I never cheat and never can.
Using this logic, cookiezi streamed so he was a legitimate player.
Vuelo Eluko

reyder wrote:

you got baited so hard.
[ Scarlet Red ]

Riince wrote:

reyder wrote:

you got baited so hard.
Who? Me or mister wanna-be-jesus?
AdamMZ
Cookiezi intentionally cheats. He even did it while streaming. He cheated so he can get out of here... eventhough he can just logout and never visit the site again.

This fucking cookiezi guy knows how to make a fucking flame war.
Vuelo Eluko

AdamMZ wrote:

Cookiezi intentionally cheats. He even did it while streaming. He cheated so he can get out of here... eventhough he can just logout and never visit the site again.

yeah it's pretty well known cookiezi was a hacker, once people caught on he jumped ship in the same was shizuru did. i think the whole myth that he just hacked to get himself banned was started in a multiplayer room full of germans
jesse1412

AdamMZ wrote:

no he cheat for pppppp
cheezstik
Yeah fuck thank god cookiezi was banned, good riddance, biggest hacker. We have our lord and saviour Andrea to thank for bringing down the justice hammer upon cookiezi, #PraiseAndrea
Bauxe
~Legit players don't get banned for cheats~
[ Scarlet Red ]
Is there even a point in talking about all this? Lol...
silmarilen

Bauxe wrote:

~cheaters get banned~
Rewben2
yeh lamo gf to this banned cookiezi nerd
byfar
fite me in game 2kmmr skrubs
[-Cloud-]

Bauxe wrote:

Best statement in this thread.
Illkryn
umm evryone higher rank than me is cheater except bauxe i am the best get good nerds rrtyui congratz
Juphie
please unlock
t/50178/start=465
AdamMZ

kreph wrote:

please unlock
t/50178/start=465
This. Plz modz unlok th3 thr3d.
shARPII
And I think we can lock this now.