forum

rrtyui congrats

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko

Akali wrote:

Balance. Sharpness. Perfection. Rrtyui is like katana and has it all.

hey dats me
LexiaLovesU

Keichi-kun wrote:

nooblet wrote:

Let's not forget Niko who's still undefeated on Atama, Creator, and a billion other songs with DT.
rrtyui can HR,FC atama, creator, kokou no sousei etc, he's just lazy as ****
That was sooooooo rude one if rrtyui was lazy than he wouldnt retry things over 1000+ times :/ thats was really rude
Blueprint
In that case I commend rrytui's patience a lot more than his skill lol
Vuelo Eluko

Wishy wrote:

He wasn't that aggressive to rrtyui tho, he just said he wasn't that amazing to him and that all he did was try hard a lot for scores that weren't that hard anyways (using himself as a reference).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwPMFv ... u.be&t=34s
Pettanko
So who's the best legit Korean player at the moment? Dungeon?
Vuelo Eluko

Pettanko wrote:

So who's the only legit Korean player at the moment? Dungeon?
fixed and yes
Rewben2

Pettanko wrote:

I can also see someone arguing that Dungeon is better because he is more rounded (he has good hdhr scores as well as dt scores) while sayo pretty much only has dt scores. I don't know though.
hehe

Rewben2 wrote:

Pettanko wrote:

Depends if sayo (dragonhuman) is a cheater. I can also see someone arguing that Dungeon is better because he is more rounded (he has good hdhr scores as well as dt scores) while sayo pretty much only has dt scores. I don't know though.
as much as I idolise sayo I must say the sudden boost in performance looks fishy. however what I think is that sayo is just really good at farming PP. I mean most of his scores are just HDDTs that give buttloads of PP. I could even bring up snowwhite, whose trust in you and shotgun senorita DT are both insane in their own right.
Blueprint
I believe there scores to them are just like us retrying a song multiple times to fc because of random mistakes you make through a song, the general example is I have tons of accuracy scores with 1 miss or 2 or 3, I think shotgun dt isn't even hard for them in other words.
Vuelo Eluko

Blueprint wrote:

I believe there scores to them are just like us retrying a song multiple times to fc because of random mistakes you make through a song, the general example is I have tons of accuracy scores with 1 miss or 2 or 3, I think shotgun dt isn't even hard for them in other words.
it probably is because it is immensely easy to fail shotgun senorita dt because of the high drain means you can fail quick + the spinner at the end..

its definitely not something they can pass cold before warming up, so "isn't even hard" probably doesnt work
iWhorse

Viccu wrote:

i can't see rrtyui here

except carnival is easier than all of those scores
Mathsma
I am surprised that this thread isn't locked.
TheVileOne
It doesn't need to be locked, but all this cheating discussion has to stop. Wastelanding related posts.
Akio
I think rrtyui now is reading all this posts and laughing so hard. :roll:
laref
I'm just sitting here waiting for the upcoming threads about dragonhuman passing rrtyui. A shitstorm is coming :D
Rewben2

ntaig wrote:

I'm just sitting here waiting for the upcoming threads about dragonhuman passing rrtyui. A shitstorm is coming :D
It's gonna happen sooner or later, everyone will still say rrtyui is better because he's more rounded opposed to sayo just being a dt player though.
Topic Starter
meteor22
rrtyui is trying to beat some of DH's scores right now,

I think he has realised that DH has become a real threat for his #1st place. If he does not do anything about it, it is only a matter of days before DH takes his spot of leader.

I don't know who even compared dungeon to DH, there is a huge gap in terms of skill between the two, I think its pretty clear now.

And people who accuse DH of cheating must be either trolling (and being very immature) or jealous or more probably just stupid. At this point its baseless defamation, but let's not talk about it here.
Keichi-kun
rrtyui is the best for no DTs maps, looks like Sayo is better because he does insane DTs all the time but they have the same level for this
hehe

Keichi-kun wrote:

rrtyui is the best for no DTs maps, looks like Sayo is better because he does insane DTs all the time but they have the same level for this
there is no clear line between what rrtyui is better than sayo at ,or vice versa. they're both really good. that being said, rrtyui isnt really looking for pp as much as sayo. he constantly challenges himself with challenging marathon maps, like Because Maybe and DT Rootus/I Burn. sayo really is a speed demon though, his reading isn't the best, but he can consistently rank insane DTs.
Topic Starter
meteor22

Rewben2 wrote:

It's gonna happen sooner or later, everyone will still say rrtyui is better because he's more rounded opposed to sayo just being a dt player though.
Yea it's very hard to compare objectively two players, because so many factors have to be taken into consideration.

That's why ultimately we can rely on the ppv2 rank, since everyone plays under the same rules and knows how the system works. In my opinion it is fair to say that the #1st ranked player is also the best player. Even though many people will always argue, but there is nothing we can do about that.
Hello Skitty

tastystew wrote:

there is no clear line between what rrtyui is better than sayo at ,or vice versa.
But there is, rrtyui is better at everything except maybe DT. We still have to see if he can beat DH's scores
Xyrax Alaria
what is a cookehz time to worship our new lord and savior gabe- er... ruituiz
Illkryn
Going to throw it out there, I was too lazy to read the thread so forgive me if it's already been brought up.

But, Rrtyui still is pretty far off Cookiezi's TP score.
Since we don't know Cookiezi's ppv2 score we can't really go off that number.
Bauxe

Illkryn wrote:

Going to throw it out there, I was too lazy to read the thread so forgive me if it's already been brought up.

But, Rrtyui still is pretty far off Cookiezi's TP score.
Since we don't know Cookiezi's ppv2 score we can't really go off that number.
"It was over 13000"
-Some idiot in Rrtyui's #spectator chat
Vuelo Eluko
the only way we'll ever know how much PP cookiezi would have in V2 is by having someone 'hack' by playing the maps he played using the data from the replays and then recording the pp gains from each play and by the time this person got banned several times over [likely wont be able to get enough cheated plays in to do it with one account before being banned] there would probably be enough play ppv2 value recorded to calculate almost exactly how much ppv2 cookiezi would have had.

I'm not saying anyone should consider doing this... but I mean.. it would be for science...
xasuma
I officially lol this thread.
Silverboxer
congrats to rrtyui for playing a game :) :) :)
B1rd
is he really 16?
Rewben2

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

the only way we'll ever know how much PP cookiezi would have in V2 is by having someone 'hack' by playing the maps he played using the data from the replays and then recording the pp gains from each play and by the time this person got banned several times over [likely wont be able to get enough cheated plays in to do it with one account before being banned] there would probably be enough play ppv2 value recorded to calculate almost exactly how much ppv2 cookiezi would have had.

I'm not saying anyone should consider doing this... but I mean.. it would be for science...
A legitimate way (as in not involving rule breaking...) would be to figure it out with this

By looking at some of the tp scores in relation to equal pp scores, you can get the idea that pp is worth a bit more than TP. Like a 416TP score = 426PP score, 403TP = 416PP, you can see the trend more or less, it's similar but it doesn't all scale perfectly. If you really wanted to, get the values from the puush and use the pp weighting to calculate the total. I'm way too lazy but it's pretty easy and would be quite accurate.

B1rd wrote:

is he really 16?
He says he is but he has a deep voice which really doesn't mean anything.
silmarilen
wow, compare that list to what we have now, there were like no people with scores worth 350+ tp back then
B1rd
This is OT, but do you think you need to start playing osu from an early age to be a great player? Since rrtyui, cookeizi etc did?
nooblet

B1rd wrote:

This is OT, but do you think you need to start playing osu from an early age to be a great player? Since rrtyui, cookeizi etc did?
Wtf? Unless you're ancient and suffer from severe joint pain there's no difference. It just so happens that 12 year olds in middle school have more time to play games than 20 year olds in university. Play more -> get better. There's no more to it.
B1rd
but, starting while you're still young and your brain is still developing may help tailor your synapses or whatever to play osu!, maybe
Blueprint
I was MLG pro at fps when I was 16 I suck now :/
StampySenpai
XD RRTYUI FTW
YukinoDesuDesu
dat necro
[ Scarlet Red ]
In all due respect, rrtyui is very impressive...how he caught up to cookiezi's level of skill...but now think about it. It's been about half a year to almost a full year WITH OUT cookiezi. In my opinion, cookiezi could have been so much better if he was still playing...meaning rrtyui ia a bit delayed. Who's to say cookiezi wouldn't be able to SS big black by now or finally SS Four D's? We don't know what would have happened.

That being said, well played rrtyui. The fact he's as good as he is...at all, is astonishing.
Bauxe

reyder wrote:

In all due respect, rrtyui is very impressive...how he caught up to cookiezi's level of skill...but now think about it. It's been about half a year to almost a full year WITH OUT cookiezi. In my opinion, cookiezi could have been so much better if he was still playing...meaning rrtyui ia a bit delayed. Who's to say cookiezi wouldn't be able to SS big black by now or finally SS Four D's? We don't know what would have happened.

That being said, well played rrtyui. The fact he's as good as he is...at all, is astonishing.
All signs point to cookiezi being a cheater. Therefore rrtyui is infinitely better.
B1rd
[ Scarlet Red ]

Bauxe wrote:

reyder wrote:

All signs point to cookiezi being a cheater. Therefore rrtyui is infinitely better.
I think he would have been caught faster if that were true

B1rd wrote:

This
show more