forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
LemonLord42
ive downloaded the main software, and ive got the install wizard for the ingame overlay. ive tried multiple times to download the ingame overlay but it just doesnt download anything. any fixes? should i reinstall the wizard or something?
BowiePro
osu!StreamCompanion has started giving me misses when I don't miss and it doesn't add a miss when I do (and it affects pp) help?
NeeteX
Stream Compainon works for me but when I try to download overlayplugin.exe it says that I am downloading a virus. Can someone help me?
BillyBaka
that last update got me this error ... anyway we can revert ?

json fixer

ty
AnimeLouis
I have the Same Problem
BillyBaka
for reference heres my hardware

update as 19/09 : there was another update but it dosent fix it for now im trying to reinstall fresh and ill see.

and nope same error

fixed with last update

thank you :)
AssasinFire
It won't show the pp counter
- Snowz -
when ever i try to open the setup.exe it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"
BillyBaka
do you launch setup as admin ?

or check permission of windows in privacy settings. but the admin launch should work
- Snowz -
when ever i try to open the setup.exe it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

BillyBaka wrote:

do you launch setup as admin ?

or check permission of windows in privacy settings. but the admin launch should work
The admin launch doesn't work and I cannot find windows privacy settings. I am on Windows 8.1
BillyBaka
oh i see , i cant really help you then... sorry.
moods_old_2

So how do I fix this?
NaokiWaka12
Where can I see all the commands? I dont know how to show the stars, pls help :C
kkeishii
Okay but how do you download it? I go to the page but there is no dl button
D r z
now you have to update stream companion because of the new pp rework btw
KawaiiSoCKs
I've run into an issue since I last updated it where it says "To run this application, you must install .NET." I've already had .NET before, but I installed it through the link provided when I hit yes. Still gave the error, turns out anybody that runs into this issue should install x86 .NET instead of x64. (32bit instead of 64)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
^I thought having bigass text on release page was enough, I guess not.

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.2-windows-x86-installer
awen478
Finibee
i know this post is really really really really old, but does this work with other modes aswell?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
yes, all of them

awen478 wrote:

wrong pp calculation?

PP calculator : ss/16321774/6d19
https://i.imgur.com/uPlTu63.png

Map : beatmapsets/971957#osu/2034983
this was fixed in last release
DragoBruder
Sir, I have a question.
I myself as a streamer have the problem that the "song finder" aka the "output patterns" don't really work correctly on stream. I think I did it how it suppossed to work but.. you know.. It's not working xd

It either leaves a gap or it squezes it together. Here the provided screenshot that are probably important.
https://imgur.com/a/UMAA2vO
XNorekYT
How to uninstall this
NiwaGaming
When I am seting up osu companion, it gives me an error saying "To run this application, you must install .NET." and I have .NET installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?
ouzt
Hey,
I get a Error everytime I try to play osu with Streamcompanion.

Error:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StreamCompanion.Common.CancelableAsyncLazy`1.GetValueAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at StreamCompanion.Common.MapSearchResultsExtensions.GetPpCalculator(IMapSearchResult mapSearchResult, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at BeatmapPpReplacements.PpReplacements.CreateTokensAsync(IMapSearchResult map, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MainMapDataGetter.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<<ProcessMapResult>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.OsuEventHandler.HandleMapSearchResult(IMapSearchResult mapSearchResult)
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.OsuEventHandler.OsuEventWorkerLoop()

I couldn't find anything related to this issue. Does someone know how to fix this?
saitamb

LetsPlayzOsuYT wrote:

When I am seting up osu companion, it gives me an error saying "To run this application, you must install .NET." and I have .NET installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You have to install .net 5.0 x86. you can download it from here https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.4-windows-x86-installer
:)
GADGET_PLAY_old

Kynan wrote:

Awesome thanks Piotrekol <3
Bro, how did you make it look like this?
NotAyatsuji

LetsPlayzOsuYT wrote:

You will need to install both x86 and x64 versions of .NET 5.0

Well, that's how it worked for me.
VAQYBIN
OBS plugin for live pp counter does not work, after installing obs it crashes every time i used, I use the latest version. What is the problem?
Cyrano
is this safe beacause windows is saying tha tthere is a trojan virus in it 😭😭😭 help me
alexnorette
hi guys I have a question I want to put a .txt about the pp I currently have on the map but the .txt is not created on the streamcompanion files is that normal ? and I don't have that memory option
Fishii
Osu had an update on 10/13/21. The second I updated my Osu, Stream Companion stopped working during stream (Issue had occured around 8pm EST 9-13-21). The issue is still unresolved. You have my deepest thanks if you have a solution.
chromb

Fishyforyou wrote:

Osu had an update on 10/13/21. The second I updated my Osu, Stream Companion stopped working during stream (Issue had occured around 8pm EST 9-13-21). The issue is still unresolved. You have my deepest thanks if you have a solution.
99% sure this is an osu-level change, and a pretty big one, all pp counters seemed to stop working
- Marco -

chromb wrote:

Fishyforyou wrote:

99% sure this is an osu-level change, and a pretty big one, all pp counters seemed to stop working
As the latest stable changelog says the star rating calculator was changed today and now it's based on the website because for some reason it's impossible to port the star rating calculator as a whole on the client.
Corne2Plum3
pp update when?