1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
Thank you! Good job with this program :)
posted
Nice program! Is it or will it be compatible with mania? (including the pp system and ranks on every hit, where there is no 300g and 200 in osu!std):)
posted
I keep trying to open stream companion but it always says "osu!stream companion is already running!" and i cant do anything.
posted

LazyOPerson wrote:

I keep trying to open stream companion but it always says "osu!stream companion is already running!" and i cant do anything.
It is running but you have to close it from your system tray. I'm not sure what causes it but sometimes after returning to osu after leaving stream companion open you have to restart it to make it work.
posted
Hey, sorry if this was just me messing something up, but for some reason, Stream Companion will only load 200 select beatmaps no matter what I do. It works fine for the loaded beatmps but for every other beatmap, the window states: "map data not found: Beatmap Name - Beatmap Artist" Just to add, there's literally no pattern I could discern from the loaded beatmaps at all. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, changing osu! release streams, reinstalling osu!, rebooting, hitting F5, and changing settings in both osu! and the stream companion client. It's weird because this never happened in my old install that had even more beatmaps. Do you guys have any ideas on what's causing this?
posted
So .... basically it wouldn't load all maps (stuck at 7300 maps, as in pic) and most maps showed up as no data found.
Hopefully it'll work again in the next update or so.
posted
i keep getting this error.. <.<

Impossibile trovare il metodo 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<!!0> System.Linq.Enumerable.Prepend(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<!!0>, !!0)'.
in osu.Game.Beatmaps.Formats.Decoder`1.Decode(StreamReader primaryStream, StreamReader[] otherStreams)
in PpCalculator.ProcessorWorkingBeatmap.readFromFile(String filename)
in PpCalculator.ProcessorWorkingBeatmap..ctor(String file, Nullable`1 beatmapId)
in BeatmapPpReplacements.PpReplacements.GetMapReplacements(MapSearchResult map)
in osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MainMapDataGetter.GetMapReplacements(MapSearchResult mapSearchResult)
in osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MainMapDataGetter.ProcessMapResult(MapSearchResult mapSearchResult)
in osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MapStringFormatter.ConsumerTask()
in System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback
posted
I am currently running version 190308.17 and already tried to set up the visualizer for my stream-
My current issue is, that the map displayed by the visualizer doesn't really change but the pp display still works. I'll descirbe what happens when I change a map:

1. I start SC and run a map - https://ibb.co/XpPXfBp - everything works fine
2. I change the map in menus - https://ibb.co/XFz7t5t - the graph and osu! preview picture gets sort of "overwritten". This issue happens over and over again when opening a new beatmap.

3. I just realised, that the problem only occurs when running osu! in Fullscreen mode. I just tried it without fullscreen and it works flawless.
posted

hm

the app just stops working when i launch osu, works fine when osu is turned off
posted
I have an issue with the visualizer where the graph and the preview picture works fine but the pp counter didnt change at all when I play a map, can someone help me with this? ;(

My SC version is 190308.17
posted
There seems to be an issue with the latest update, at least for me. When I open the program, it spits back an error message that says this.

"Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at osu.Game.Rulesets.Osu.Objects.OsuHitWindows.SetDifficulty(Double difficulty)
at osu.Game.Rulesets.Objects.HitObject.ApplyDefaultsToSelf(ControlPointInfo controlPointInfo, BeatmapDifficulty difficulty)
at osu.Game.Rulesets.Osu.Objects.OsuHitObject.ApplyDefaultsToSelf(ControlPointInfo controlPointInfo, BeatmapDifficulty difficulty)
at osu.Game.Rulesets.Osu.Objects.Slider.ApplyDefaultsToSelf(ControlPointInfo controlPointInfo, BeatmapDifficulty difficulty)
at osu.Game.Rulesets.Objects.HitObject.ApplyDefaults(ControlPointInfo controlPointInfo, BeatmapDifficulty difficulty)
at osu.Game.Beatmaps.WorkingBeatmap.GetPlayableBeatmap(RulesetInfo ruleset)
at PpCalculator.PpCalculator.Calculate(Nullable`1 time, Dictionary`2 categoryAttribs)
at BeatmapPpReplacements.PpReplacements.GetPp(PpCalculator ppCalculator, Double acc, String mods, Int32 score)
at BeatmapPpReplacements.PpReplacements.GetMapReplacements(MapSearchResult map)
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MainMapDataGetter.GetMapReplacements(MapSearchResult mapSearchResult)
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MainMapDataGetter.ProcessMapResult(MapSearchResult mapSearchResult)
at osu_StreamCompanion.Code.Core.Maps.Processing.MapStringFormatter.ConsumerTask()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

I am not a software developer, and have no idea what this means. Any help is greatly appreciated.
posted
How Do you turn on the in game overlay?
posted
All of the issues above should be addressed in newest release.

ThatOneThot wrote:

How Do you turn on the in game overlay?
https://github.com/Piotrekol/StreamCompanion/wiki/8.-Ingame-overlay-display

Overall, I tend to forget to look on osu! forums for a longer periods of time. In the future if you have any particular issue please post it on github https://github.com/Piotrekol/StreamCompanion/issues to get fast response.
posted
When im browsing songs, my game lags and freezes to wait for Stream Companion to catch up and display the new song. I don't think it's my computer's fault since it's decent. Is there anyway to fix this? Who else has this issue?
posted
Should be fixed in next release. I was aware of that happening and never looked at it since it wasn't noticeable, but with introduction of LiveVisualizer it escalated.
posted
Ive got a problem, everytime i have osu companion open, it gives me weird input lag from my mouse to osu, like it makes my sensitivity of my mouse different at random points when im switching through maps ect. Really need this figured out, thanks!