forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
watewer
i dunno maybe im doing something wrong but it writes in lisening now file, but when i start playing all files become empty and nothing apears in playing now file
ImPopQwZz
I keep getting this error message after I end the setup? http://prntscr.com/cqpjw0
---------------------------
Error
There was unhandled problem with a program and it needs to close.

Error report was sent to Piotrekol
OK
Lumario
It kinda doesn't generate the mod images for me, a split second it showed all mods but it's kinda not working properly atm

EDIT: When I use some mod combonation f.e. all easy mods it just shows all mod images like it does in the preview
-It also doesn't show the current song im playing just some another other one (when i use mods)

EDIT2: It's completly gone again now :D
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
I've added option under "Map matching" with should fix mods reading- not ideal solution, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if by any chance after "playing" with this option it still doesn't work for you , drop me a message.
Lumario
I set it to -1 and now it works perfectly fine now, thank you very much ^.^
EDIT: btw there's a typo in "DAGNER ZONE" :D
Minegamezz
For some reason the link doesn´t work for me.
Help please D:
irateMimicker
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned at all in the thread, but I'm going to try to get this working in WINE (Using WINEBottler) as I am a Mac user who wishes to stream OSU!, but would like the integration.

Whatever happens, I'll report my findings here.
If it works, I'll go through the basic steps of setting that up.
If not, I'll explain what I think the problem is, and perhaps a more Mac-savvy user can offer their guidance.

Hopefully I'll update in a matter of minutes!

EDIT: Ok so... It won't even complete the setup. I allowed MSN integration, changed the song and... The setup process just doesn't continue.

The file itself runs with no issues (I say, despite it not even going past the first screen), which leads me to believe it's a limitation with WINE(/Bottler), like the app not being able to read beyond it's own virtual C: Drive.

A question for the dev, how does the program detect the MSN integration thing? I assume it waits for some outgoing connection to MSN? I can see how that would then be rendered impossible on a Mac. Are there any alternatives to using MSN integration? It's possible the Yahoo option could create a successful output, though I couldn't say for sure.
Yasuh
By the way, the program is broken. When selecting a song, it displays a random difficulty name. When playing a song, it shows absolutely nothing, except for mods, which it shows all of them. Broken with all streams I've seen this week. Amazing thing it is, this has to be fixed :D
-Crimson-
Can confirm, program always picks a random diff for the song rather than the one selected.

Great program, besides that. Some amazing and very helpful work. :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
This issue seems to be mainly related to currently used mod combination, so until I release a new version I recommend either:
  1. Finding correct value that works for you(in there) or
  2. disabling memory data scanner for the time being - keep in mind that this will also disable any mods functionality in SC.
Release with fix for this will come eithertoday or tomorrow soon(just to be safe).
[Mik3lcWl]
Recently Im having a problem, im an osu stream companion user since 1 year and this is the first time that the key detector doesnt work properly, in osu menu and song library it does! but while im playing keys are not counting anymore.
Guabi
play the map with DT or NC,the BPM don't change..'

and some song 's od hp.. not match
Biri_old_1
could someone help me out with putting it on obs? because I can't seem to get it to work without looking funny. this is how I see it atm. "http://prntscr.com/d1jv6h"
I know you probs get this a lot, but I can't seem to figure it out.
Arnold0
Any idea why sometimes the informations of the map are not replaced ? On some maps it displays "Listening : !ARTISTROMAN! - !TITLEROMAN!" or "Playing : !ARTISTROMAN! - !TITLEROMAN! [!DIFFNAME!] CS:!CS! AR:!AR! OD:!OD! HP:!HP!" instead of replacing with map data.

@Biri you are not supposed to do a Windows capture but to use a text source and select "Use text from a file (UTF-8 or compatible)" and put the link to the file generated by osu!StreamCompanion, exemple : D:\osu!streamcompanion\Files\np_playing.txt (Replace D:\osu!streamcompanion\ by the path to were is your osu!StreamCompanion executable)
quaternary
Hey!

Is there any chance you can include a command to get the star rating of the map? It seems like everything else I would ever need is there, except for the star rating.
Arkaeic
This is a great application! Really easy to use and helps a lot with my stream! I have a bit of a problem, though... Every time I restart my computer and launch the .exe file, it resets everything I had saved from the last time my computer was open and I have to set it up again. Anybody know how to fix this?
Arkaeic

iLegacy wrote:

This is a great application! Really easy to use and helps a lot with my stream! I have a bit of a problem, though... Every time I restart my computer and launch the .exe file, it resets everything I had saved from the last time my computer was open and I have to set it up again. Anybody know how to fix this?
Nvm, I figured it out! For anyone else that's having the same issue, it's because you've moved the .exe file from the apps directory. Instead of doing this, move the .exe back to the save directory and make a shortcut on your desktop (or where ever you want the .exe file) that runs the .exe
gaminggamerr
osu!companion is really awesome so far, but I have a problem. Every time I start playing a song, the song name display just disappears, it only disappears when I am playing a song though, when I am selecting a song or when I'm at the main menu, every thing works just fine. Help would be appreciated, Thanks!
pixiedrew
Fantastic
imakeebbq
is anyone just stuck on searching... when you run the test for hdhrdtnf? Ive been stuck on it for quite a while now and i think i need help :/
Minegamezz
Hey,
cool program, thanks.
But why is the "Enable key counts on restart" option not available? D:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Minegamezz wrote:

There's no need for this option.
You just need to enable "tracking of Mouse button presses" and you should be good to go.

imakeebbq wrote:

is anyone just stuck on searching... when you run the test for hdhrdtnf? Ive been stuck on it for quite a while now and i think i need help :/
If you passed first setup step, there's no way you can't pass(even with fail) second one. Make sure that you start playing map that SC is asking you to play.

Overall I kind of neglected this project for a some time, but this will change pretty soon.
Nyfot
Do I need to do the Welcome Set up everytime I open it?
imakeebbq

Piotrekol wrote:

Minegamezz wrote:

There's no need for this option.
You just need to enable "tracking of Mouse button presses" and you should be good to go.

imakeebbq wrote:

If you passed first setup step, there's no way you can't pass(even with fail) second one. Make sure that you start playing map that SC is asking you to play.

Overall I kind of neglected this project for a some time, but this will change pretty soon.
Its odd, im putting in the mods NF HR HD DT and playing the map requested but its still stuck on searching after i play the song :/ , its says to play gabe power brain dog and ive been trying to do it every once and awhile just still stuck on searching :/

Trishma

imakeebbq wrote:

Its odd, im putting in the mods NF HR HD DT and playing the map requested but its still stuck on searching after i play the song :/ , its says to play gabe power brain dog and ive been trying to do it every once and awhile just still stuck on searching :/

I had the same issue recently, solved it by running the osu! stream app as admin
Zak
So for a long time now I haven't been able to get mods to show up properly at all using this, they just never load up, am I doing the command wrong?
Nakira
Im getting an error that says "can not get update information", how do i fix this?
Ascaveth
bump ~

whats the command to show the mapper name ? like (mapped by Monstrata) or smth ?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Zak wrote:

So for a long time now I haven't been able to get mods to show up properly at all using this, they just never load up, am I doing the command wrong?
Have you tried deleting your SC config file and re-running first setup?
Are you able to finish second(!mods! test/calibration) step successfully?

Nakira wrote:

Im getting an error that says "can not get update information", how do i fix this?
things are currently missing/disabled on our server. no ETA for "fix".

Zaslvaski wrote:

whats the command to show the mapper name ? like (mapped by Monstrata) or smth ?
!Creator! http://i.imgur.com/DthaV7b.jpg
Keno
I'm not able to get mods to show up at all, the option "Enable memory data scanner" Is grayed out. I'm on osu!cuttingedge

I passed the setup when it asked me to play a map with HD,HR,DT,NF

Any idea as to what could be causing this?
silenttargeter
I need help my key counter does not work it i press key 1 30 times then i go into osu then press key 1 again and nothing happens it only updates my key count if i go in then out of settings
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Keno wrote:

I'm not able to get mods to show up at all, the option "Enable memory data scanner" Is grayed out. I'm on osu!cuttingedge

I passed the setup when it asked me to play a map with HD,HR,DT,NF

Any idea as to what could be causing this?
This option is only grayed out if SC detects that you're running osu! fallback version (with can be seen here and here)
I just tested and it works without any problems here.
Are you sure that you're not actually running fallback version?

silenttargeter wrote:

I need help my key counter does not work it i press key 1 30 times then i go into osu then press key 1 again and nothing happens it only updates my key count if i go in then out of settings
"Click counts in options window" updating only on options reopening is intended behavior. Key count files that you have set in Click counter are updated with each click.
jaytechnos
Awesome streaming tool! Been trying it out for a few days now, no complaints so far. (Not using it to it's full potential yet however.)
ClickyC
im trying to make this work with Xsplit what file do i choose to show which song im currently playing?
Keno
This option is only grayed out if SC detects that you're running osu! fallback version (with can be seen here and here)
I just tested and it works without any problems here.
Are you sure that you're not actually running fallback version?
Yes, I've made sure I'm not running on the fallback version. I've tried with osu!stable (latest), osu!beta, osu!cuttingedge and tried to repair osu! all to no avail.

It used to work until I did a clean re-install of Windows 10.
Tobias_old_1
as much as i wanna use this, I cant sadly :/ my anti-virus isn't letting me :|
Keno

Tobias wrote:

as much as i wanna use this, I cant sadly :/ my anti-virus isn't letting me :|
Just add an exception in your AV
-Ted
When I try to save a np_playing.txt, I open the save directory but there is no .txt's there

No text files are being generated?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Keno
Sent PM
@Tobias
As long as you download it from my orginal link (github, in the first post) you'll be fine. Just make AV exception.
@-Ted
While having SC running, start osu! and play any map. After that all files should exist.
RhytmicPantsu
I just recently reinstalled osu! (due to some problems with my tablet) and since i did that, SC never finds a single song. I reinstalled in the same location though. Any way to fix it?
show more