forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Virgin Killer]
Can you reupload the Osu!Companion somewhere? Download link says "Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Fayne Aldan wrote:

Could something like osu!Skype please be added to this? It seems you can't use both osu!StreamCompanion and osu!Skype at the same. :(
Not happening(unless someone else writes module for that).

[Virgin Killer] wrote:

Can you reupload the Osu!Companion somewhere? Download link says "Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
Updated download link
TheRedstom
Heya, quick question , in the "np" file after displaying the title and the difficulty it says " !Mods!" how can i make it so that stops displaying? i might be just blind or not clever enough to find how but i searched for it for 10 minutes already. sorry for bothering
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
That file was something I overlooked, and won't exist in next release. You can easly create another file that'll fit your needs in StreamCompanion settings.
TheRedstom

Piotrekol wrote:

That file was something I overlooked, and won't exist in next release. You can easly create another file that'll fit your needs in StreamCompanion settings.
Thanks for the quick response.
Zak
Not sure if this is already possible but I wasn't able to find a way to display star difficulty, if it's not in and you add it make sure it also counts mods and for the right mode.
Taide
Is there a way to fix this ''not Found :(''?
I'm new to this stream companion and dont rly know how to fix it myself
I'm on fallback if that matters in some way
TheNaciaaStrike

Arttujk wrote:

Is there a way to fix this ''not Found :(''?
I'm new to this stream companion and dont rly know how to fix it myself
I'm on fallback if that matters in some way
Try running osu and sc in administrator mode that helped me
Hinanawi-sama
I swapped back to Osu Latest (solved my issues, was my massive GPU overclock)
I run SC and Osu as Admin and I get the same error message.
Upon research on this error, it seems SQLite.dll is only x86 or x64, never both.
I don't know what version you are compiling against nor can I find the version that's actually being loaded (because its apparently NOT the version you are distributing with the program).
I'm running Win 7 64-bit if that helps, I know how finicky SQL can get between x86 and x86-64.

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.98.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at #=q34n$qG3Q0JkNehdyql5QAtxaae_sLedWfEkPzyXaTfuKSH1euP1Biu7fzhyW37tl..ctor()
at #=qD3m4Nd6v2Gc2D3w0oj5hzcQ2fSs84_xPtVejNsbgomnIxCiV1rpxv1PlPfpt$9xv.#=qzaGZJyhClPjuoLTfEEyHBQ==()
at #=q2R5uGQ0x6AxBvGDgD51knWfZ$h0CiM1kj9X86CbAeHw=.#=qZvQjdjui0JZq_Bw0tj_IWA==(String[] #=qQuDxTGgBI6iewIeebWYy7g==)
at #=qxcrff6BwecvroKjb4u9RAY6D0TZQtkOQ5FfD$xtcEac=.#=quqk8SeUl7iIyLSgDfFQLbg==(String[] #=qxjEc64fE9BJC9l6EFw2YdQ==)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Arttujk
That's because you're using fallback osu! version, will be fixed with new release later today

@Sielana
I'm using x86 version, and that's the one provided in the release zip file.
win7 x64-tested personally a while back. win8.1/win10 both x64 -tested just now. Everything works after unpacking zip file.
Hinanawi-sama
Ok FINALLY got it working.
I had to put SC into its own folder inside the osu directory, specifically for its first run (previous versions, I could just plop SC into osu's base directory)
Moving it into Osu's main directory after doing a first run also works so something between Osu and SC is preventing a first run being in the same folder.
Disclude
No idea if I'm missing something here, but I can't get the mods display to work at all. The !mods! command doesn't ever say anything. I'm using the osu! Beta release, everything else with SC works fine, but nothing to do with mods works. I have the memory data scanner enabled and everything. Not sure what else I'm missing, so any help or advice would be appreciated.
calledude
I've got a functional twitch-to-osu relay. It needs a bit of work, but if anyone is interested I could post it.
Frc
Nothing, I'm too dumb to wait an hour to see if the errors are my fault or program's fault. Everything is working fine

calledude wrote:

I've got a functional twitch-to-osu relay. It needs a bit of work, but if anyone is interested I could post it.
Did you fix the "twitch chat makes bancho silence yourself" thing?

Ok, real complain, everytime I change the song, np_playing doesn't generate more text from osu!stream companion, where it does. Why the output isn't working?
calledude

Frc wrote:

Nothing, I'm too dumb to wait an hour to see if the errors are my fault or program's fault. Everything is working fine

calledude wrote:

Did you fix the "twitch chat makes bancho silence yourself" thing?

Ok, real complain, everytime I change the song, np_playing doesn't generate more text from osu!stream companion, where it does. Why the output isn't working?

That shouldn't be a problem, you could set it up to only send messages from twitch to osu every 5 seconds or so, which should avoid it all together. It's rather annoying having to wait 5 seconds everytime but I don't see any other solution.
[-Near-]

Hinanawi-sama wrote:

Ok FINALLY got it working.
I had to put SC into its own folder inside the osu directory, specifically for its first run (previous versions, I could just plop SC into osu's base directory)
Moving it into Osu's main directory after doing a first run also works so something between Osu and SC is preventing a first run being in the same folder.
Same here ;(.

I got everything working BUT the !mods! display. I've tried creating a new .txt called "np_playing_mods", command name np_playing_mods.txt, Formating:
Mods:!mods! Preview:Choose mods! or blank, neither worked. It showed the Mods: but after it was nothing, didn't matter what.. it's a really nice tool and works fine but this kinda bugs me as a hidden-only player :cry:
- Tsukii -
Cool
yosho
can you guys make a !np command for the osu!streamcompanion so it works in twitch?
Flamenco
Is there an option to center displayed texts cus i can't find it :c ?
Clockbird
i've been looking for this for SOOOOOO long, THANK YOU!!!! :D
Hinanawi-sama
Apparently, the recent stable release broke Comp's ability to grab data from the client

Edit: Its working again for NO REASON WHATSOEVER now like it took the length of me playing thru about 5 maps just for SC to FINALLY grab osu
luigiinferno
It says the file isn't safe
Alexspeedyyy
Thank you so much for this, it's amazing!
One bug I found though, in the "Map Formatting" tab, the "Saved when" field seems to always be offset by one when pressing save and because of this you get a "key not in dictionary" error when trying to select the last option.
Other than that, it has been working like a charm for me.
Catgirl
Do you know the cause for fields showing up as blank in the output file sometimes? For example this causes my now playing to show this:

Seems to be fixed sometimes when the song data loads in again so I can't detect the cause. I hadn't updated for a while but it also happens on newest update.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Catgirl wrote:

Alexspeedyyy wrote:

Sorry for the (long) delay. Code was already fixed for some time now.

New release, nothing new except for 2 fixes for problems mentioned above and automatic error sending (You won't see that crash window with button to open "report page")
Yasuh
You flipped source code and download link
Xenoblade

thefakejj wrote:

You flipped source code and download link
No. The download link goes to the releases area of the GitHub repository.
Pickkle
THank you
Guabi
The !mods! not work.

I use DT. but !mods! is none and BPM not change
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Guabi
This is now fixed.
Auxilius
Am i'm just retarded or how can i add the Data !Stars! to the txt. file?
Hinanawi-sama
On Stable (Latest) and SC build 160926.17, Command Preview shows all data on map selection but the list goes almost blank when playing said map.
This is reproducable; restarting osu!, SC, and even system gives same effect.

EDIT: its also not reading the difficulties right, Some maps are seen as [Easy] when no such map even exists.
zslkeer
Thank you for your efforts by making so good things. It's very useful for streamers.
but when i use the latest version(v160926.17), I got the same problems with Hinanawi-sama.

when I play a map, the "Commands Preview" tab in setting just goes to blank. And the txt doesn't show the title and the artist either.

I didn't test the EDIT cause i'm a beginner at osu.

Thanks again for your work. And hope you fix the bug Successfully.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Hinanawi-sama
@zslkeer

Thanks for the report, I'll look into what is causing that.
Does !mods! command work for you in previous version(v160924.16)? ( https://github.com/Piotrekol/StreamComp ... v160924.16 )
Hinanawi-sama
The previous version was working just fine for all commands (I was actually using it the day before you released the update)
zslkeer
sorry for replying so late..

the mods image in version 160924.16 didn't work fine with my osu!.
it always shows the preview image

as for the v160922.18 ,the mods image works right. But if i choose nothing, it will show the mod i choose last time.
And maybe you have known it that the v18's "saved when"tab shows wrong selected activities.

thanks for your work and forgive my poor English. :)
Zak
For some reason it's completely broken for me right now, songs display properly in song select and then when I start playing it's just " - []", CS and AR show as 0 and it says I'm playing every mod at once. Tried switching to an old build, and completely deleting the folder and remakiing it and setting files back up, still broken.
xopluto
Thank you so much! :D But one thing, I have no idea how to use the key strokes.. :P
TK Yuto

Zak wrote:

For some reason it's completely broken for me right now, songs display properly in song select and then when I start playing it's just " - []", CS and AR show as 0 and it says I'm playing every mod at once. Tried switching to an old build, and completely deleting the folder and remakiing it and setting files back up, still broken.
Same for me :(
watewer
same problem for me
show more