forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jose

Hutty5 wrote:

Hello, I am having this error where SC can't read my beatmaps. It says

Beatmaps >NOT< loaded. Please set correct osu! path in config. (It's highlighted in red as well)

I went to config and made sure it goes to my osu! folder. So I don't know what's happening anymore. This was working just fine like 1 month ago and now it can't read at all.
I'm having this problem as well, it's because I'm using Osu Stable (Latest) version, is there any fix for this?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

HoneyWorks- wrote:

Is stream companion broken?
It tried to launch it, set up the MSN thing, but SC still doesn't proceed to next step D:
As Nedas Senpai said make sure that you're running both StreamCompanion and osu! on the same elevation level

Jose wrote:

I'm having this problem as well, it's because I'm using Osu Stable (Latest) version, is there any fix for this?
Update to newest version

DELIGHTBOT wrote:

Can you give me old version?
I think it is not stable so i'll wait for more stabled.
No. I can't find any problems myself anymore and that's only way to further improve it, I hope you understand that.
Report problems either there or via PM.
Gatuto
Any ETA on the irc bot back? The only reason I was using this program was the !np command for my twitch chat
-Makishima S-
Piotrek with source code <3
*hug*
SirHalenbane
When I try to push this to stream via OBS instead of showing the actual info for the current song playing it just shows !ArtistRoman! - !TitleRoman! etc etc. This only started with the new version, the old version worked wonderful for me. Any ideas?
Kyu96

Piotrekol wrote:

Nedas Senpai wrote:

Yes sorry. I'm using win10 64x, I tried running as admin and nothing worked out and I have no idea how to use those debuggers... Sorry.. If you really need the log exception you can contact me on skype and you could tutorial me out.
Avast was being an issue there(silently freezing SC/any .NET 4 application from me for some reason).
The reason for this is most likely Avast Deep Screen, a feature of Avast to scan running applications for malicious behavior (similar to sandboxie).
It can be disabled in the Avast settings.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

GaTu wrote:

Any ETA on the irc bot back? The only reason I was using this program was the !np command for my twitch chat
Soonish- There is already a "working" code on github.

SirHalenbane wrote:

When I try to push this to stream via OBS instead of showing the actual info for the current song playing it just shows !ArtistRoman! - !TitleRoman! etc etc. This only started with the new version, the old version worked wonderful for me. Any ideas?
Can you see anything being shown in Settings->Commands preview tab after changing a map in osu! ?
Nusob
hi, the program only finds 1 beatmap of mine, pls help
SubSpecs

Piotrekol wrote:

GaTu wrote:

Soonish- There is already a "working" code on github.

SirHalenbane wrote:

Can you see anything being shown in Settings->Commands preview tab after changing a map in osu! ?
Same problem, doesn't show any song title nor HP, DT etc.
Just shows !TitleRoman! etc.

And no, even changing beatmaps, the only commands I saw at command preview tab I save are: !Plays!, !Retry!
Hinanawi-sama
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.98.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at #=qOvbylGBxBJ4L1II1aAjuL7f0hlbEqBXKmMAe4ZeJSad9OZSQV60FcIBchq59GGmJ..ctor()
at #=qbQowfQkqbGUPx0sjkvjQ2tdu7OayprvEjiseqwvtyiXtWNy_RGCQqXBppe29a8Aj.#=qu08oDMMLr0MhXc363Pto$A==()
at #=qEvBGcnmP1wP6NttSbrB80SfLGxX6YbXLZuL_f1DjKA0=.#=qXpuIz4sCs2RkoiRgnqMtAw==(String[] #=qdAUUc$D0KYYMHJ0ZXnXE2g==)
at #=qp4yrsURXiUQ184rlJoh3Q$9F37Xbo8QikhoB1M$582E=.#=qDCTHH4lzSeHYAaiMdkw0nQ==(String[] #=qfhznleSaxtePgQ$XSuv$Xw==)

After I get SC to grab osu! and the playing track, it just crashes and I notice that both DLLs that come with SC get removed after SC grabs the data.
Further startups fail as its trying to find the files it removed.
Kyu96

Sielana wrote:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.98.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at #=qOvbylGBxBJ4L1II1aAjuL7f0hlbEqBXKmMAe4ZeJSad9OZSQV60FcIBchq59GGmJ..ctor()
at #=qbQowfQkqbGUPx0sjkvjQ2tdu7OayprvEjiseqwvtyiXtWNy_RGCQqXBppe29a8Aj.#=qu08oDMMLr0MhXc363Pto$A==()
at #=qEvBGcnmP1wP6NttSbrB80SfLGxX6YbXLZuL_f1DjKA0=.#=qXpuIz4sCs2RkoiRgnqMtAw==(String[] #=qdAUUc$D0KYYMHJ0ZXnXE2g==)
at #=qp4yrsURXiUQ184rlJoh3Q$9F37Xbo8QikhoB1M$582E=.#=qDCTHH4lzSeHYAaiMdkw0nQ==(String[] #=qfhznleSaxtePgQ$XSuv$Xw==)

After I get SC to grab osu! and the playing track, it just crashes and I notice that both DLLs that come with SC get removed after SC grabs the data.
Further startups fail as its trying to find the files it removed.
StreamCompanion fails on loading the DLLs because they got removed.
I am very sure this problem is because of your Antivirus software.
Pierktol obfuscated the DLLs with Eazfuscator if I am not wrong to protect the source code (which is now obsolete because he open sourced it on github.com).
To solve your problem try to disable your Antivirus and start StreamCompanion again.
Make sure the DLLs are in the same folder when you do this.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
SirHalenbane & SubSpecs & Nusob

Do you happen to be running Fallback osu! version?

@KuroRyu
DLLs were never obfuscated.

I'm still keeping SC obfuscated because of one class that if modified a little I believe it could allow for.. stuff
If that actually isn't a concern and someone from staff notifies me about this, it'll be pushed to github and it won't be obfuscated anymore.
ThePooN
Thankfully the new update didn't broke it on Wine. Still working fantastically great. Probably not voluntary tho, just mentionning it. :P

Keep up the great work! Would appreciate if it become 100% open-source tho one day :P

Would appreciate if we could specify another folder for now playing files again tho, I used to put them on a ramdisk since I'm not directly integrating it via OBS (my overlay is coded in Nodejs :P)

EDIT: Would also love to have the !PP_*! back again too. I get them for nomod via the API but that's impossible for mods :(
Hinanawi-sama

KuroRyu wrote:

StreamCompanion fails on loading the DLLs because they got removed.
I am very sure this problem is because of your Antivirus software.
Pierktol obfuscated the DLLs with Eazfuscator if I am not wrong to protect the source code (which is now obsolete because he open sourced it on github.com).
To solve your problem try to disable your Antivirus and start StreamCompanion again.
Make sure the DLLs are in the same folder when you do this.
I'd believe you if the same EXACT error didn't happen with the AV disabled and we are not dealing with Norton here.
SO as it stands, error code still occuring.
SubSpecs

Piotrekol wrote:

SirHalenbane & SubSpecs & Nusob

Do you happen to be running Fallback osu! version?

@KuroRyu
DLLs were never obfuscated.

I'm still keeping SC obfuscated because of one class that if modified a little I believe it could allow for.. stuff
If that actually isn't a concern and someone from staff notifies me about this, it'll be pushed to github and it won't be obfuscated anymore.
Yes, but i already found a fix. Dowload the osp. Open osu in LATEST stable release. Open the osp. and let it load the beatmap db, aka your beatmap db. If it doesnt do that at first launch, launch it again. Do that until it reads all your beatmaps, then you can switch to old osu or whatever, because it will work then! :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

ThePooN wrote:

Thankfully the new update didn't broke it on Wine. Still working fantastically great. Probably not voluntary tho, just mentionning it. :P

Keep up the great work! Would appreciate if it become 100% open-source tho one day :P

Would appreciate if we could specify another folder for now playing files again tho, I used to put them on a ramdisk since I'm not directly integrating it via OBS (my overlay is coded in Nodejs :P)

EDIT: Would also love to have the !PP_*! back again too. I get them for nomod via the API but that's impossible for mods :(
I'm suprised that it even works under wine :P .
!PP_*! is not re-added yet because I'm wondering how should I go about storing that data in sqlite

SubSpecs wrote:

Yes, but i already found a fix. Dowload the osp. Open osu in LATEST stable release. Open the osp. and let it load the beatmap db, aka your beatmap db. If it doesnt do that at first launch, launch it again. Do that until it reads all your beatmaps, then you can switch to old osu or whatever, because it will work then! :)
That's because.. stable fallback is pretty much abandoned as you may know. It uses different database structure to store its beatmap data with StreamCompanion relies on. I'll see if I can push fix for this later today

Sielana wrote:

I'd believe you if the same EXACT error didn't happen with the AV disabled and we are not dealing with Norton here.
Add folder with SC to your AV exclusions and unpack it there(as fishy as it sounds- You're free to compile it yourself from source and use that instead, It should work the same except for mods). No other fix for now.
ThePooN

Piotrekol wrote:

ThePooN wrote:

I'm suprised that it even works under wine :P .
!PP_*! is not re-added yet because I'm wondering how should I go about storing that data in sqlite

Same with the 1st version. I was surprised it was actually 100% working. Wine made more progress than I could have ever imagine I guess :D
Actually it crashed several times tho, wasn't happening on Windows. It also crashed once on the first version. That happens when the song changes.
Will tell you if I manage to get logs/dump (not expecting any Linux support of any kind tho, just my curiosity :P).
GanyUwU
when KPS counter ? :D
Hinanawi-sama

Piotrekol wrote:

Sielana wrote:

Add folder with SC to your AV exclusions and unpack it there(as fishy as it sounds- You're free to compile it yourself from source and use that instead, It should work the same except for mods). No other fix for now.
Error still occurs, even on exception list
Kyu96
What version of osu do you use?
Hinanawi-sama
Beta.
I have been having issues with maps rolling back bout 10-20 frames during play. Stable and Fallback are crap so I'm in the middle of testing Beta to see if its fixed my issue.

Edit: Using Beta doesn't solve THAT particular issue but it does mitigate it (only about 5 frames but its still a timeline rollback).
Cayne
Cant add Mouse click 1 and Mouse click 2 in the Keycount, any solution? :c
shrimp1037
commands dont work in chat i rtied how do i get them to work my stream is shrimp1037 on twitch
darkdream12
is there a way i can get an older version of this program? i recently updated and everything is messed up.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

ImCayne wrote:

Cant add Mouse click 1 and Mouse click 2 in the Keycount, any solution? :c
ETA end of next week.

shrimp1037 wrote:

commands dont work in chat i rtied how do i get them to work my stream is shrimp1037 on twitch
I have no idea what you're talking about, there's no twitch bot yet in new release.

darkdream12 wrote:

is there a way i can get an older version of this program? i recently updated and everything is messed up.
no. Please write your issues there or send me a PM.
Axys_CH
Plz can somebody help me to solve this message? Befor it worked whithout problem
PS: sry for my fucked english
https://plus.google.com/u/0/10974711328 ... cmQzqztjQE
My Angel Yaong
so I have to remake all my files and remap everything everytime I restart Stream!companion
the folder is located in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp and gets deleted upon closing which means I can't move it as its an open process and I can't change the location in the program
darkdream12
Ok so i found the problem, after setting it up again i saw the note saying the map matching feature doesn't work for the fallback version of osu! for some reason. I updated to stable which made me had terrible performance but i enabled the compatibilty option in the render section in osu! and now everything works fine. It would be cool if we get a reset keypress feature in the future.
Xenoblade
Could something like osu!Skype please be added to this? It seems you can't use both osu!StreamCompanion and osu!Skype at the same. :(
[Virgin Killer]
Can you reupload the Osu!Companion somewhere? Download link says "Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Fayne Aldan wrote:

Could something like osu!Skype please be added to this? It seems you can't use both osu!StreamCompanion and osu!Skype at the same. :(
Not happening(unless someone else writes module for that).

[Virgin Killer] wrote:

Can you reupload the Osu!Companion somewhere? Download link says "Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
Updated download link
TheRedstom
Heya, quick question , in the "np" file after displaying the title and the difficulty it says " !Mods!" how can i make it so that stops displaying? i might be just blind or not clever enough to find how but i searched for it for 10 minutes already. sorry for bothering
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
That file was something I overlooked, and won't exist in next release. You can easly create another file that'll fit your needs in StreamCompanion settings.
TheRedstom

Piotrekol wrote:

That file was something I overlooked, and won't exist in next release. You can easly create another file that'll fit your needs in StreamCompanion settings.
Thanks for the quick response.
Zak
Not sure if this is already possible but I wasn't able to find a way to display star difficulty, if it's not in and you add it make sure it also counts mods and for the right mode.
Taide
Is there a way to fix this ''not Found :(''?
I'm new to this stream companion and dont rly know how to fix it myself
I'm on fallback if that matters in some way
TheNaciaaStrike

Arttujk wrote:

Is there a way to fix this ''not Found :(''?
I'm new to this stream companion and dont rly know how to fix it myself
I'm on fallback if that matters in some way
Try running osu and sc in administrator mode that helped me
Hinanawi-sama
I swapped back to Osu Latest (solved my issues, was my massive GPU overclock)
I run SC and Osu as Admin and I get the same error message.
Upon research on this error, it seems SQLite.dll is only x86 or x64, never both.
I don't know what version you are compiling against nor can I find the version that's actually being loaded (because its apparently NOT the version you are distributing with the program).
I'm running Win 7 64-bit if that helps, I know how finicky SQL can get between x86 and x86-64.

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.98.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at #=q34n$qG3Q0JkNehdyql5QAtxaae_sLedWfEkPzyXaTfuKSH1euP1Biu7fzhyW37tl..ctor()
at #=qD3m4Nd6v2Gc2D3w0oj5hzcQ2fSs84_xPtVejNsbgomnIxCiV1rpxv1PlPfpt$9xv.#=qzaGZJyhClPjuoLTfEEyHBQ==()
at #=q2R5uGQ0x6AxBvGDgD51knWfZ$h0CiM1kj9X86CbAeHw=.#=qZvQjdjui0JZq_Bw0tj_IWA==(String[] #=qQuDxTGgBI6iewIeebWYy7g==)
at #=qxcrff6BwecvroKjb4u9RAY6D0TZQtkOQ5FfD$xtcEac=.#=quqk8SeUl7iIyLSgDfFQLbg==(String[] #=qxjEc64fE9BJC9l6EFw2YdQ==)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Arttujk
That's because you're using fallback osu! version, will be fixed with new release later today

@Sielana
I'm using x86 version, and that's the one provided in the release zip file.
win7 x64-tested personally a while back. win8.1/win10 both x64 -tested just now. Everything works after unpacking zip file.
Hinanawi-sama
Ok FINALLY got it working.
I had to put SC into its own folder inside the osu directory, specifically for its first run (previous versions, I could just plop SC into osu's base directory)
Moving it into Osu's main directory after doing a first run also works so something between Osu and SC is preventing a first run being in the same folder.
show more