forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
My Angel Yaong
wooooh i got an error after using it a few times and it said to send the information to you

De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld. bij #=qQwTds0ICilsVydSyL5_ROvFIfRq3Cm6aMJ8FtvNL2Dk=.#=qT_h_0Pulu0mArohvDye8$w==(String #=q3RDUmBmoENzwVXxS04P3rg==, String #=qopznG36K4PdkJOvkC7pkfA==)
bij #=qolvgPoxZmO3HtleGShcCZIGOaXDgnh$CUYq_GYhHBGc=.#=qmn16rwF86FqDmsv8BPKAPQ==(#=qBGKm1GnDvyUjSOnPE0RcRxoyqf1GvUBSwGJGVspPZLA= #=qpXXsLu4Za23vPiNWoCCueA==, Boolean #=qfbpBQBw1bfAag3scRAe7fprP4cVEY9_zn$sIYY4z_GA=)
bij #=qsVTcKs32jnB17wT1h_VA4Sf4PIuo5luu1GzomzFzPV0=.#=qWSyKiv1IfvClnvcKkgBqiwQGpKPsp8g8LoPArB6KIIY=(Object #=q6REzXhPLG5P93r$jVX2OvA==, FormClosingEventArgs #=qyScTnQkh19KBp$yT2Is5Jw==)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Form.RaiseFormClosingOnAppExit()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
Villani
!Mods! seems to be throwing Everything in the text even thou you're only playing one mod, how do I fix this?
Leogue
Problem Details:
After I configure everything the np.txt file does not show up in my folder as well as the currently playing song not showing up in the application window

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://gyazo.com/e96167a5fd30175428a13b81c00ad431
https://gyazo.com/4a80cd79f6d56f65c863e61c8983646a

osu! version: 20151016.7
yosho
do you know how to add in obs. like that people can see the key counter or Mouse counter in stream? do u know how anyone that would been great if u could answer me fast as u can
Scla
Really nice work
But the !Diff! setting is not working anymore
Here's the pic http://i.imgur.com/SwbuzxB.png
Submarino
it wont reconize the song when played :( idk what is wrong
Submarino

Leogue wrote:

Problem Details:
After I configure everything the np.txt file does not show up in my folder as well as the currently playing song not showing up in the application window

Stinolez

Leogue wrote:

Problem Details:

Have you enable the option: "Integrate with MSN Live Status Display"? This should solve your problem.
Mestro
New tutorial will be made for this awesome software after christmas when I get a good mic.
I just took down my last one since the quality was shit and it was uploaded a year ago.
gxytcgxytc
hey thx for your nice exe
but i found i need more txt to show my status
can u add 1 or 2 custom txt ?
examlpe : now there are np.txt and npData.txt i want a np2.txt and npData2.txt

sorry for my poor english ;w;
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

First Post wrote:

CURRENTLY UNDER SLOW RE-DEVELOPMENT
Hinanawi-sama
Would be nice to have a few features have a toggle of use (a few of us don't use the key press counters and the like)
Another nice thing would be an idle message for when a song isnt selected.
Toph
Anyway for more than 3 outputs?
Haynoru
I did everything good and the song I play still doesnt appear èé help please ;_;
The np.txt and and npdata.txt are not created, just K1 K2 M1 M2 are created automatically any ideas?

Edit : I forgot to enable MSN on osu options :(
thanks Piotrekol :D
Dasky14
Feature request!

Allowing DT and HR to change the AR shown in npdata.txt.
Last time I checked this didn't work.
Anscenic
But now how i can put on the OBS?
Kyu96
How can I get the Star Difficulty for a map?
!Diff! returns only an empty string... as you can see here :

Also the general difficulty (Hard/Insane/Lunatic/Extra etc isn't shown ..)
Any ideas here?
[Virgin Killer]

KuroRyu wrote:

How can I get the Star Difficulty for a map?
!Diff! returns only an empty string... as you can see here :

Also the general difficulty (Hard/Insane/Lunatic/Extra etc isn't shown ..)
Any ideas here?
Same thing for me.
Dipster
I need some guide for this on youtube pls guys help me
What am I doing wrong? /Np doesn't work
Mestro
I updated the old guide that I posted here about a year ago with a few new updates

Dipster wrote:

I need some guide for this on youtube pls guys help me
What am I doing wrong? /Np doesn't work
It is under slow re-development as stated by Piotrekol so some features wont work correctly

Guide for using the software with OBS will be uploaded soon

https://youtu.be/HuMzDsyA5CM

I've been thinking to be more active together with this project helping out finding bugs and try to fix them. I posted long ago about fixing the missing mod images and after a reinstall of my PC I lost all of them. I couldn't find them again but with some experience in Ps I can probably re-create them.
-taufikkun-
how do i add marquee to the song ? , i see some streamers did it , and i want to know about it
soler98012
How can i enter the appdata from the aplication to choose my osu folder?
ElChindi

soler98012 wrote:

How can i enter the appdata from the aplication to choose my osu folder?
The appdata folder is hidden, run %appdata%, that takes you into roaming, go to the previows folder (appdata) right click, properties and desmark the hidden botton, wait a litle bit and done. Now serch again for the appdata in the app.
Akani

Villani wrote:

!Mods! seems to be throwing Everything in the text even thou you're only playing one mod, how do I fix this?
same here! is there anyway to fix it ?
Nagazer-
http://puu.sh/n7AbF/51a3d265c4.png I have this issue:( please help
DeletedUser_259972

Nagazer- wrote:

http://puu.sh/n7AbF/51a3d265c4.png I have this issue:( please help
Same problem here. It displays "System.TypeLoadException", whatever that means. :(
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Why, hello there
Download link in first post

v160307.13
Complete program rewrite
Added:
  1. Update notifier
  2. Caching of beatmaps in sqlite database(not encrypted, feel free to use it for other projects)
  3. new UI
  4. First start setup
  5. All files created by StreamCompanion have been streamlined and are saved in one not editable location
  6. Unlimited number of keyboard counters
  7. Unlimited number of "formated files"
  8. Formated files can be created on event basis(playing/watching/listening)
  9. NoMod text can be changed
  10. Mods can be in either full or shortened form (HD / Hidden)
Fixed:
  1. Memory searching
  2. some other things that I forgot about ?
Not avaliable(On TODO list):
  1. Star ratings
  2. IRC bot
Hot Loli
http://puu.sh/ny5Zl.jpg
Umm, is it ok?
</bg\buttons... etc...?

everything works fine, waiting for irc bot :oops:
krotoxx
So I just downloaded this, and on the first time set up it asks me to enable MSN connection. I go and enable it, but the companion doesnt seem to recognize it and wont progress to any part after it asks for it to be enabled
Lay
Having nothing but issues with the !mods!
I dont think im playing airman with HR,NC,K3,K4,K7,RX,TP
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

krotoxx wrote:

So I just downloaded this, and on the first time set up it asks me to enable MSN connection. I go and enable it, but the companion doesnt seem to recognize it and wont progress to any part after it asks for it to be enabled
Make sure that StreamCompanion and osu! are both either running as normal user OR as admin. then you just need to change song in osu!

SparKticas wrote:

Having nothing but issues with the !mods!

I dont think im playing airman with HR,NC,K3,K4,K7,RX,TP
I'll release update later today with will provide more info for me for this one, but just to make sure what osu! version are you running?

//

v160311.11
Do not allow for Memory related things to be enabled while running osu fallback version
GanyUwU
Hi i have a lot of problem with this program
1st : When i start the program he said ticked msn connection i did it and when the program start i have an error message
2nd : He just broke my game all of my played song is now of the category never played
3rd : i don't find the command list
4th it's not a .txt file i can't allow it to OBS
(sorry for my bad english :/ )
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

chtioploute62 wrote:

Hi i have a lot of problem with this program
1st : When i start the program he said ticked msn connection i did it and when the program start i have an error message
There is a button on that window to report it.

chtioploute62 wrote:

2nd : He just broke my game all of my played song is now of the category never played
Initial loading(first run) is taking a bit of time(in with file is "locked") so made sure that this can never happen again(at least not because of SC) - from now on it'll always work on a copy of osu!.db

v160311.16
Use copy of osu!.db for reading data
Kely Scarlet
Hey, i have some questions.

1: I clickt on commands preview to see a list of al the commands... but it doesn't show anything.
How can i fix it? Or can find the list somewhere here?

2. Is it possible to show the mod images somewere in the stream? Because know it only says "DT,HR,HT etc.".

(sorry if this already asked...)
-Konata-
Hello, i have problem with launch, i have error

Устройство не готово.
в System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
в System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
в #=qGCrt7GpoVi_nCxBR3zIdlD6KUJQ2bQJX$_zEIRtlV9cqmIW1ZKMxjcbWGsRyaD_1ihwluzRqeycpEYJfhJ
Lay

Piotrekol wrote:

I'll release update later today with will provide more info for me for this one, but just to make sure what osu! version are you running?

I am running latest cutting edge version, it either no mods show up or I get a whole bunch of random mods in the SC
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Kely Scarlet
1. Once you have opened settings window change song in osu! atleast once, then list will fill up with data.
2. Add formated file with !mods! and/or use mod image

@-Konata-
Tell me if it is fixed or not ;)

@SparKticas
That's weird, I'll add stuff to provide more info then. //sent pm your way
-Konata-

Piotrekol wrote:

@-Konata-
Tell me if it is fixed or not ;)
Okay, now i no have this error^^ ty, but where twitch bot?
Slyven
Didn't use it yet, but it kinda looks good :D
dak47922
just updated and holy cow! it looks amazing! Whats the new linebreak command? !lb! isnt working for me anymore.
show more