osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
dat boi waffle
Mine says the program stopped working...
- Aihara Enju -
Like mine
dat boi waffle

[Nietono] wrote:

Like mine
unistall your microsoft.net framework 4 and install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=42642

at least it worked for me
Linku

Linkux18 wrote:

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 and the Now Playing will not detect the current song.
http://i.imgur.com/6KqBgka.jpg

Is there anything with the program or is it something on my end?
I found the solution to my problem, I had to run Osu as an administrator to get the program to recognize the beatmap.
Lolitoot
I've successfully used this once but now it just gives me this error. I've tried reinstalling it but it doesn't seem to work.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at #=qgxa_h9Y5Hn43etHuxqGsu9gyV__CakY62eSZJDEqdZ0=.#=q09su1MBTiQDAI_PcZunR0Urep00niS73i$DBiqGE4AU=(String #=qISWDsCDr1pAmM7snozlnfg==, String #=qeXc65djMoNK4Q6P5QdGWOQ==)
at #=qgxa_h9Y5Hn43etHuxqGsu9gyV__CakY62eSZJDEqdZ0=.#=qRdco4YJTN5bsdPaID7L67rRBvtddoROYjXjMZ7NHaVc=(String #=qMpAbM1K3XjyW2o_Ksejy8Q==, String #=quNkVi8S30$c5shi9Acrnew==)
at #=qolvgPoxZmO3HtleGShcCZIGOaXDgnh$CUYq_GYhHBGc=.#=qTnjogIQYIxCglAGM4thNWQ==(Boolean #=qtF3d_siy9o_9yRV$o3vhhg==)
at #=qsVTcKs32jnB17wT1h_VA4Sf4PIuo5luu1GzomzFzPV0=..ctor(String[] #=qSVuXkoqVkVS3tHU9wwaQxg==)
at #=qQkb6WL4G$zSOjT8198ZwvBHHGBKA7tz_vQGWVr50zyw=.#=qC7LAkKZT7kEOwgH6sxPnew==(String[] #=qa7lg6ofog5OEolK9TNEREQ==)
at #=qkb58KicSo02qiAW8zO0Hl9BU1cShhl1FkMcyR5bDInI=.#=qXJg0crfczff8FqYLUJLZQw==(String[] #=qSwSyCowjtmK1nDJqMSdOzw==)
Hot Loli
Hm... After i update my nickname this error appearing:
Не удается прочитать данные из транспортного соединения: Программа на вашем хост-компьютере разорвала установленное подключение. в System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
в #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qr0YBqzGZEQFhuo8eALlsEg==(IAsyncResult #=qHoaP1BGar14OKLGsj5ETBQ==)
в System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
в System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
в System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
To deal with it - for users like me, that have 'space' in nick, just type like i: Hot_Loli
AardvarkMaster
Um I can't find the fo,der for osu? Any help?
Eliza4Forever
I downloaded the folder, but I can't open it. Please help! :(:?
Alivviegirl
I have a weird problem where when I play or watch someone else play the format switches to !Title! - !Artist! !Diff! as opposed to Artist - Title, which is what I would prefer. However, it is normal (Artist - Title) when I'm simply listening to a song. It is indeed !Artist! - !Title! !Diff! in the configuration. Not sure what to do about it so I came here hoping for help.
-Electra
i download the program , but don't open ... say the program stopped working.
Arcane
I love this!! well done 8-)8-)
Hutty5
This is the error code that I get now... It was working a few days ago. The commands don't work in my twitch chat anymore.

Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qjqakohkgp9vTh6qJGAQEdA==(String #=qUjuUUU2x_GqOwe28S2fHtQ==, Object[] #=qCNOc4B3iVA796yp9gQjQ9w==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qJk7a3FKK3RZ0fsmwZKJHZQ==(String #=qvUb7dO0XQ0PU385wXLp_ZA==)
at #=q1CZcfeRVFjv13FdHcJ3mww==.#=qrUFB1ruLxpHOMuPNxn0oVUTn9VzwScxng1ixfiO_zs8=(Object #=qrBCwk7V0dwipuVKhuQRWHg==, EventArgs #=qJWm5l5LOzFTE8xikKMEUiQ==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qt2izBIKyeTsZj$SBPzliD_T4tHb7wKgf0An7wI_t3OM=(EventArgs #=qzhKoWF04mx9i_Mj0dDzFcw==)
at #=qBW7IJ0nX6l57Fhl_qo6AzVt_E5LWP5cHjOsIB8PMPysKFkkqINl3pLd9GxA2O99c.#=qyq76B67X3vt64x7mIwXwC$7gnr3tA1lb4yUWGzOI_Z8=(#=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks= #=qf30GgyKmtLepIbWyXjY4CA==, #=quSQIunMvN6Dj8jB3D5KUF0lpPjxCZy_L8BkT1wVeNxE= #=qO$u7BfzwkFC0_uFiIS9JUg==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qTxQsMWlgJF2LdF$L9rtMjg==(String #=qOLGVbl2nbVpqz_6xnX_Kew==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qr0YBqzGZEQFhuo8eALlsEg==(IAsyncResult #=qHoaP1BGar14OKLGsj5ETBQ==)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Zeptaxis
Wow that's perfect :D

It would be even cooler if it could count CTB dash and mania keys too !
(Simply allow to track more keys than 2 ?)
MioAkiyama
Osu!stream companion don't start when i double click on it
Poku
Looks very useful, i might try to stream with it soon! thanks for sharing! :D
Von Yoosten
it doesn't work for me anymore :(
Even after re-downloading. can you patch a new version please?
A Medic
Amazing tool, seriously awesome when you get it working.
Purps
Doesn't seem to be working for me anymore for some reason.
StormPegy
Downloaded today and tested.
Works great and does what it says, fairly easy to use once i told it the paths of where my game is installed.
Will be streaming with it when i can!

Great work!

-StormPegy
Hestia Chan
I can't download do to a Virus in the program. Why?
show more