forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yui Nyan Nyan
I am also experiencing the same problem. Glad to know it's not just me. I tried to check if there was an update in the OP, but I guess we may be seeing one soon?
lurked
I'm trying to start using the application, but I'm stuck on "Nothing playing at the moment.", yet I have the "MSN Integration" enabled in osu! and everything else seems to be working fine.

Do I need to install Windows Live Messenger for this to work?

Anybody can help me with this? Thanks.
Oinari-sama

lurked wrote:

I'm trying to start using the application, but I'm stuck on "Nothing playing at the moment.", yet I have the "MSN Integration" enabled in osu! and everything else seems to be working fine.

No you shouldn't need to install Messenger for that to work. Mine's been working without having MSN.

And note that the "now playing..." status will only update when you are playing. Start a map, pause then tab out to check.
lurked

Oinari-sama wrote:

lurked wrote:

No you shouldn't need to install Messenger for that to work. Mine's been working without having MSN.

And note that the "now playing..." status will only update when you are playing. Start a map, pause then tab out to check.
Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to start playing a song, but it remains as "Nothing playing at the moment". I'm playing windowed mode, not fullscreen; should it matter?
Utopia
I installed the program and I opened it and the window flashed, then went away, and whenever I tried to open it it gave me an error saying "osuStreamCompanion is already running" how do I get the program to actually show?
Oinari-sama
@lurked: are you sure that you've specified the correct path to the osu folder?

@Utopia: check your notification area, you could have "start minimized" ticked
lurked

Oinari-sama wrote:

@lurked: are you sure that you've specified the correct path to the osu folder?

@Utopia: check your notification area, you could have "start minimized" ticked

The path seems to be the correct one, I copied the one from the shortcut I open osu! from :

http://i.imgur.com/HUb9dn9.png

I decided to try some more stuff this morning though. I ended up being able to make it work by moving the osu!companion executable file on the same hard drive as osu!, and now it works! (osu!companion downloaded on my SSD by default, and osu! was on my HDD. Moving osu!companion to the "D:" HDD made it work.)

Thanks for your help!
Quasar
The companion used to work perfectly fine but now whenever I open it all I get is this:

Error Log
startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at #=q$0rJ8l70Tk3uIXpvNTzgcO9M_bfrLfw3dNRcl_EER7uDiMgm3RP4j1hueETZYUkq.#=qwKdnjXNnfn0JyfoEhU5P_A==(#=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk= #=qhs3zqJ35f6$zWPIy0UVSOQ==, #=q2MNNscWVh_xnDrrwnLtiUDENiUb9URMzCFSZOnksDD0= #=qh2Yu3qEEGjMECrI$FHFWng==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qytgAN7xRg6OcSd4_BMXsFw==(String #=qbrCGL6lovV26ZCMIwDbSHw==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qddVg8kVv_Ug7nmFoK5Yyfw==(IAsyncResult #=qc0M_0AuKOjMblaV0H6SfuQ==)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
What do I do?
MyUsernameIsHuy
Every time I press the run button and nothing comes up so I can do the setting

Any help would be appreciated
ParkSungHun
Thank!
Hipnotic
Does not work for me >:(
Zaxiure
For some reason my osu!StreamCompanion wont even start up, The only thing I see is that its in Task Manager for a couple of seconds.
Frc
I´m trying to make the IRC bot work (that thing that makes the twitch chat messages go to osu! IRC), i already set all the passwords, logged in with osu! and Twitch, enabled the bot, but it doesn't work... Anyone can help me?
Tatsuo0_old
How to put the Twitch chat on Osu :shock:
Frc

Tatsuo0 wrote:

How to put the Twitch chat on Osu :shock:

This ^
Tatsuo0_old
it didn't work ;(
BeDuck
Great work :D I can feel your passion.

Btw, no support for star rating output yet?

Also, just to make sure, !Mods! is currently unavailable, right?
LordGeezer
Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at #=q$0rJ8l70Tk3uIXpvNTzgcO9M_bfrLfw3dNRcl_EER7uDiMgm3RP4j1hueETZYUkq.#=qwKdnjXNnfn0JyfoEhU5P_A==(#=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk= #=qhs3zqJ35f6$zWPIy0UVSOQ==, #=q2MNNscWVh_xnDrrwnLtiUDENiUb9URMzCFSZOnksDD0= #=qh2Yu3qEEGjMECrI$FHFWng==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qytgAN7xRg6OcSd4_BMXsFw==(String #=qbrCGL6lovV26ZCMIwDbSHw==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qddVg8kVv_Ug7nmFoK5Yyfw==(IAsyncResult #=qc0M_0AuKOjMblaV0H6SfuQ==)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Warning - Do not put the wrong name down for twitch or irc.
results in never opening stream companion again, even after redl.
Miko
:idea:

LordGeezer wrote:

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Warning - Do not put the wrong name down for twitch or irc.
results in never opening stream companion again, even after redl.
Any fix?
Sviundt
Got an error code when I tried to open it today
Error Code (with some Norwegian words as I didn't feel like mistranslating the error code)
Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format. ved System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
ved System.Single.Parse(String s)
ved #=qiSKX2zcFch12VyAZ$5bURA==.#=q0T1J0E2DLd3LzvG1bFc2yA==()
ved #=qiSKX2zcFch12VyAZ$5bURA==.#=qPiIh62bypwLnYD$LJ2Gzmw==()
ved #=qHsDcXX_ur21APMg3oQTyFZEfF6dyFrK4g5qNfM4p30I=.#=q00MzaKCmlc2Z01jxDUzZIg==(Boolean #=qQly1hvHp3iePQtq2KQoNuw==)
ved #=q1k_awtFh$sMr6C48zYBxobJ5w3ZOVYIYqiQmeic7yug=..ctor(String[] #=qnSULIQDb7N9lAHUNI_QziA==)
ved #=q18SmuWmCsLpzp8zLgZjoH1_uEO4snmcyu4CMSY2fZB4=.#=qLgT0ZcilR1fpNXLohsjM$g==(String[] #=qI_5dW4EiRwyMNj4O1Bt53Q==)
ved #=qNxb5C0g1Bl9j43t8cwYT_D4oFohzfuw63kx25GNpl8w=.#=qA$zPG1OYTth8EaQ_kowALw==(String[] #=qH3lROphY7cuz9eTth7WOow==)
deanio97
this is a really kickass little tool, but...

is there any methods of replying to the chat relay via Osu! at all?? the Twitch>>Osu! relay works awesome but I can't reply... and that's kind of a bummer!!
PhanCake
How can I set up the !np, !songinfo, etc. commands for twitch chat? if I type "!np" in my chat it wont show anything :/
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v150623.13
Add MaxBpm & MinBpm format commands ( https://github.com/smoogipooo/osu--BPM-Changer )
Fix mapID & mods memory search
Fix incorrect saving of float values on some PCs
Fix SC crashing when connecing to twitch with wrong login/password
Fluke
Been getting an error message when using it for some time. Thought it was because i was being lazy and hadn't downloaded a new update, but the same problem still occurs.

SPOILER
startIndex kan ikke være større enn lengden på strengen.
Parameternavn: startIndex ved System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
ved #=qmSqfTfBwU9ejbnQXqN7zqMiz4IKjhwCSm$EXLR3pqO2kSuCd67JtHEXahCHgdv64.#=qqD5KvExqafcY$RrutKkd0A==(#=qeZ6efGC$JtRFZbfeP5Rbr88JY5X9IQmekegNgSkmBO4= #=qUuBwVGcRfZS8pCdkOx4Low==, #=qtLRm4VEM4$BCwU$wz$QSH010hul45G4v6IEcZrC2aw4= #=qTI9jAc$4tPIEQPqexUKlWQ==)
ved #=qeZ6efGC$JtRFZbfeP5Rbr88JY5X9IQmekegNgSkmBO4=.#=qWmcFNCA5gVOcjMN_tDZP3g==(String #=qoN5G8z_IuWN$99hiwGOt2w==)
ved #=qeZ6efGC$JtRFZbfeP5Rbr88JY5X9IQmekegNgSkmBO4=.#=qpwdt0gAa432jaEV2f4MCkA==(IAsyncResult #=qcmZ1W5_mfplogt5hZOejTw==)
ved System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
ved System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

For anyone else getting the errormessage on startup; If you don't close it, OSC will still continue to run perfectly fine. Just in case someone didn't know.
It's just a little annoying.. .-.

Other than that, awesome program! :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@Fluke
v150623.17
Fix irc MOTD message handler
Fluke
@Piotrekol

Fixed it! Thanks a lot! :)
[ HKZ ]
MODicon GEN. show inactive mods ( Active mods is hidden )
Why is problem? Bug?
ThePooN
Bug Report:

On LiSA - EGOiSTiC SHOOTER [CRN's Extra], all pp commands are false. !PP_None! is returning 3.83 instead of 5.82, and so on.

Thanks for your work on adding BPM support.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@MikuHatsune96
?

@ThePooN
Can't reproduce - works just fine.
[ HKZ ]

Piotrekol wrote:

@MikuHatsune96
?
Mod image generation
I choose any modes and see the wrong picture
Or use !MODS! command, see incorrect mods

In game mods HD DT, progamm mods:
OXO
Just re-downloaded this application... Is "!Mods!" command disabled? It didn't work for me :( Thanks, I love all the dedication put into this! :)

EDIT: Never mind I'm getting the same problem as MikuHatsune96... any way to fix this? (Like the mods that are ACTIVE are not displayed, however every other INACTIVE mod is displayed.)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
^
Found out what is the problem- in order for mods to work in SC you have to be using either beta or cuttingedge osu! release(not going to create fix for stable)
Linku
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Just tested it on w10 - it's something on your end.
BeDuck
PP commands are not working for me either.

On cuttingedge

What am I doing wrong..

Frc
How I can make the twitch chat show in osu!? I already set everything, the Twitch and osu iirc, followed the steps like the MSN Live thing and still nothing.
Ishkiz
!Mods! is outputting only SD,K8,RN regardless of which mods are actually used. It's the same on stable, beta, and cutting edge. Windows 7, running the latest version (v150623.17) Have tried a variety of maps, restarting, running as admin, and everything else seems to be working fine, so I'm unsure if it's a problem on my end.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what's changed, but 2 months later it's working now.

aoisoraa
I got the twitch chat relay working in which twitch chat messages are redirected to a chat tab in-game. Is it possible to reply to twitch messages relayed into the osu in-game chat?

When I attempt to reply, I get a message from BanchoBot that says that I have not joined that channel yet.

Thanks so much.
ThePooN

Piotrekol wrote:

@ThePooN
Can't reproduce - works just fine.
:(
Do you think running SC on Linux is possible? Tried to get it running exactly like in Windows, in the same prefix than osu!, but crashed with this:
fixme:process:GetNumaHighestNodeNumber (0x33fb88): semi-stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadStackGuarantee (0x33fb6c): stub
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 29!
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 29!
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:time:QueryThreadCycleTime (0xfffffffe,0x3b22560,): stub!
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:nls:GetUserPreferredUILanguages stub: 8 0x33ce68 (nil) 0x33ce64
fixme:thread:GetThreadPreferredUILanguages 8, 0x33ce68, (nil) 0x33ce64
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Accessibility"
fixme:advapi:EventRegister {8e9f5090-2d75-4d03-8a81-e5afbf85daf1}, 0x8301f2, (nil), 0x13f5a28
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33db48,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"osu!StreamCompanion.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"osu!StreamCompanion.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"zx_6da36e76e15d4e1085c8476ef25fd7dc"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Core"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"WindowsBase"
fixme:process:FlushProcessWriteBuffers : stub
Ezoda

AoiSora-kun wrote:

I got the twitch chat relay working in which twitch chat messages are redirected to a chat tab in-game. Is it possible to reply to twitch messages relayed into the osu in-game chat?

When I attempt to reply, I get a message from BanchoBot that says that I have not joined that channel yet.

Thanks so much.

This is planned in the future, but i cant say when it will happen :)
show more