forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
iMP3RiU5
Could you mayby add the option like in osu!post to enter a custom link to where the data should get posted to (e.g for http://mikuia.tv/). This would be really great :D

Good work, keep going ^^
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Fixed beatmap loading caused by recent osu!.db format changing (would been updated faster but- t/216054 )
Download link in the first post.
Jose
Thank you very much for your app Piotrekol, It's amazing for streams and so easy to use, I love it! :)
shavit
Useful program, but I could only make use of np.txt but the rest crash the program with this error:
-snip-
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Make sure that you have "SystemHookCore.dll"(used for Key Counter) in the same folder as "osu!StreamCompanion.exe"
and next time don't make puush/image but copy text inside instead.
shavit

Piotrekol wrote:

Make sure that you have "SystemHookCore.dll"(used for Key Counter) in the same folder as "osu!StreamCompanion.exe"
and next time don't make puush/image but copy text inside instead.
Thanks, for some reason it was removed by my anti-virus, I've added it as an exception.
Howl
Chrome says that the zipfile is a malware

chrome umad

EDIT: Btw how can I set to detect Numpad4 and Numpad5 as keys for !keycount instead of 4 and 5?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

TheHowl wrote:

Chrome says that the zipfile is a malware

chrome umad
.exe isn't signed(or dll ._.?) and I think that's causing "PANIC ALERT" in google chrome(and some antiviruses? *looks at Comet*) - Will get around it soon.
And I can assure you that this exe isn't doing anything suspicious(saves only your files & config , only osu!Post sends data to net(when enabled) )

TheHowl wrote:

EDIT: Btw how can I set to detect Numpad4 and Numpad5 as keys for !keycount instead of 4 and 5?
You can't(inside program that is)
DIRTY WAY:
You need to edit config file manually for that sadly(until I'll find a proper way to do this in config):
All Keys that can be used there are HERE(Scroll down a bit for a table)
  1. Disable program first.
  2. go to "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion\"
  3. open Config.cfg with notepad
  4. find keyCounterK1 & keyCounterK2 and edit it like there(replace NumPad4/5 with your keyCodes from page above)
KeyCodes are case sensitive!

//edit
virustotal- 0/53(somebody else scanned these files before me ;w; )
.exe
.dll
Homie
Would it be possible to detect and output current mods in the np.txt?
Kynan
For me the stream companion is broken again because of the update 2 days ago D:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Kynan wrote:

For me the stream companion is broken again because of the update 2 days ago D:
It's working for me tough? (excluding Twitch bot with I'm fixing atm. )
//edit nvm o.o(I swear it was working yesterday... I need to implement update & beatmap caching system into program itself : | )

Kirei wrote:

Would it be possible to detect and output current mods in the np.txt?
It's not possible to get this data w/o injecting "bad" stuff into osu! so no there is no way.
Howl
Ok, thanks!
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Fixed map loading... (AR,CS,HP,OD are now float values)
DL in the first post

Just report to me when loading breaks- fixing usually takes 10mins at most.
Howl

1 map?! How?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

TheHowl wrote:

1 map?! How?
Just read post above yours.
Kynan
Thanks for the update man ! :D
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Update
Window position is now saved on exit and restored on next start-up
Fixed(hopefully) Twitch bot - needs more testing.
Fixed play count not being saved on exit.

DL link in first post

//edit
Fixed keys/plays not resetting when automatic reset is on.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v140722a
Added ability to automatically start Twitch bot on program startup.
Added Tray Icon and ability to minimize StreamCompanion to tray by double-clicking on tray icon.
Fix custom map difficulties IDs being just wrong(negative values).
Removed old IRC unused code.

As always, DL link in first post.
aoisoraa
Piotrekol, can you make it so that there is an option to launch osu!streamCompanion minimized as a task bar icon? I always forget to launch it when streaming so I was planning on just making osu!StreamCompanion as a startup item but did not want a big window in my face every time windows restarted. This feature would be really useful for me. ^_^ Thanks.

Also, the key count feature is not working for me. I set the K1 and K2 in the config both appdata and from theprogram settings but the keycount does not update. Can you also please explain to me how to use the third output? I want to use the third output so that it constantly displays nothing is playing until I actually start playing anything in osu!. Right now, the third output never changes its message even if I play a song.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Piotrekol, can you make it so that there is an option to launch osu!streamCompanion minimized as a task bar icon? I always forget to launch it when streaming so I was planning on just making osu!StreamCompanion as a startup item but did not want a big window in my face every time windows restarted. This feature would be really useful for me. ^_^ Thanks.

(will be in the next ver. later today or tomorrow)

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Also, the key count feature is not working for me. I set the K1 and K2 in the config both appdata and from theprogram settings but the keycount does not update.
If osu! is running as Administrator(with is only thing that comes to my mind atm.) then StreamCompanion needs to be ran as Admin too and vice versa .

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Can you also please explain to me how to use the third output? I want to use the third output so that it constantly displays nothing is playing until I actually start playing anything in osu!.
That isn't possible atm.(doesn't mean that it won't be possible in the near future)

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Right now, the third output never changes its message even if I play a song.
Checking(and fixing if that's the case).
aoisoraa
Thanks for the quick reply! Will be patiently waiting for that start as minimized feature. :D
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Update v140726a
Added ability to start StreamCompanion minimized.
Fixed Third output not filling any map data(other than that it's working as intended, if anyone is having problems just write)

Link in the first post.
aoisoraa
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
at #=quKwZZ7R1ipBFEW4RXNu6qg==.#=q7FQ44XJWo3do3So3kWaZvw==()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Happens very often, randomly.
nukes327
Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
Mara
Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
(.....)
Happens very often, randomly.
Either something in your system is blocking osu!StreamCompanion IRC bot internet access or your internet connection is unstable. Try adding it to your firewall exceptions(or disable it for a brief moment to just see if that helps).

nukes327 wrote:

Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
osu!.db stores only "last beatmap edit date" if that would be satisfactory.

Mara wrote:

Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Yes, it is.
===================

Update v140807a

Fixed problem where osu!StreamCompanion couldn't start because of corrupt config/key files.
Add Mouse Counter
Add !M1! and !M2! to outputs.
321jurgen
Thank you works great!
Could you please make the message for the twitch bot and the now playing text seperate? I want the text in my obs to be different then the !np command in twitch.
OXO
HELPP PLEASE!!!
I see in your picture the song information is sent to a file called np.txt... but I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!! :(((
Thanks~
Ezoda
Select desired folders here. A short description should also be displayed if you hover over the text.
Elric
I have some kind of "error" (?)
When I try to connect to my osu! account it shows me this: http://puu.sh/aSfDg/a867f8819b.png
And then when I click the "Click here" button it shows me this thingy: http://puu.sh/aSfgC/9055ed4f17.png
But then when I go to the program to connect to the IRC it shows me the same thing, over and over again
Welp pls
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
I think that's more of a osu! bug(?) or I don't know about something(how this works)?

maybe you have to login first with normal IRC client(eg. http://xchat.org/ ) then It will allow you to set permanent token?
defused bomb
Do we have to make another twitch account and irc account to make the bot? I've been struggling with this for a few hours now. I connected the other account through mIRC but after that I can't get the streamcompanion to speak through that account. I'm a complete noob with this stuff so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly.
Tsubajashi
I Have One Problem, I set this thing with MSN checked, but Osu!StreamCompanion does not set the np.txt and npData.txt
The K1.txt K2.txt M1.txt M2.txt are there Can you help me? :?
Starz0r
Can we get an auto updater for this? I don't feel the need to have to check the thread everytime I think their might be an update.
Franc[e]sco
The recent addition of floating point AR / OD / CS broke the beatmap info on the program and some new beatmaps will display as AR0 CS0 OD0.
Fix it if possible.
Great piece of software by the way :) .

EDIT: actually, it's not caused by floating point AR / OD, i've seen some maps with floating point AR show up correctly. Weird. Well either way, some maps display as ar0, cs0, od0
Sam
Will we ever see compatibility with non alphabetical characters on the key counter, as a player which uses the numpad for "clicking" I was a little disappointed that it didn't work. However, overlooking this little problem this program is really neat and is a must have for any osu! streamer :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v140829a

Rewrote how map data is handled internally (should fix what @Franc[e]sco said and "No Data" thingy on freshly loaded maps) - It'll now "wait" for actual map data
Exposed irc address in Irc.cfg file with can be found in "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion" - tested hitbox ( irc.glados.tv ),twitch (irc.twitch.tv)
Split File np.txt/npData.txt outputs from !np , !songInfo irc commands (if no custom formating is set for commands then file formating is used)
Add ability to Enable/Disable mouse counter(DISABLED by default) (This is why some of you noticed "lag" at StreamCompanion exit)
Other small changes that you won't notice.

Starz0r wrote:

Can we get an auto updater for this?
maybe...

defused bomb wrote:

Do we have to make another twitch account and irc account to make the bot?
No. You can use same osu!/twitch account that you use on daily basis.

SamC wrote:

Will we ever see compatibility with non alphabetical characters on the key counter
See this p/3157139
IRyanI
New version crashes on startup with the error box
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

superryan14 wrote:

New version crashes on startup with the error box
Known and fixed on my build since few days ;w;( The cause is automatic irc bot startup)

v140910a
-Fixed automatic irc bot startup crash

Link in the first post.
Garpo
Could you add additional key press counters so players that do ctb/taiko/mania can also track all of the keys they press.
show more