forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
613
show more
TakuMii
Awesome! This is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now (and more). I'll be sure to use it next time I stream.
Just a few requests from me though: Line break support (or even a third .txt option), an HP Drain output command, and perhaps a !getmap Twitch command for the beatmap link (unless !songinfo already does this).
Anyways, thanks!
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Avail wrote:

Hitbox.tv support would be lovely.
As far as i know there is no official IRC support for Hitbox - but seems like there's alternative http://help.hitbox.tv/customer/portal/a ... t-via-irc- .
or I'll just expose IRC address to user- to let them edit connection parameters themselves. I'll look into it later.

YayMii wrote:

Awesome! This is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now (and more). I'll be sure to use it next time I stream.
Just a few requests from me though: Line break support (or even a third .txt option), an HP Drain output command, and perhaps a !getmap Twitch command for the beatmap link (unless !songinfo already does this).
Anyways, thanks!
Kynan already pointed out(by chat) that HP was missing yesterday.
HP value was loaded into prog but I've missed it somehow- it'll be added in next release today (!HP!) alongside with !lb! for linebreaks.

You can customize !songinfo / !np output in the options- just add !DL! to any of them- I'll consider adding third output if it won't be enough.
//edit
1.01 out.
rotioN
Thanks piotrekol :3
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v1.02 released.

Added !K1! to outputs.
Added !K2! to outputs.
Added !Plays! to outputs.
Added !Retrys! to outputs.
Added Third output(toggle-able)
Added option to reset Counters on startup

Refer to first post / inside app for more information.

Reminder:
I'm always looking for ideas :)
Kynan
Nice update ! Thanks ! :D
Yzov
I love this, will use it! :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v1.1 released

Rewritten to separate UI logic from Processing logic (way easier implementation of new things)
Hidden twitch oauth/ osu!irc passwords (for people editing their settings on stream)
Added full osu!Post integration.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
IRC bot seems to be causing hardCrash sometimes (Ready irc solutions from the web pls)- I'll rewrite it later today/tomorrow (manually writing IRC gateway qq).

Please don't use Twitch bot in the meanwhile.
Keanu
Really good program, thank you so much!

Something that I noticed: When I download new maps, it can't grab information from them. I think this is because Windows holds on to files in a strange way (I've had to work with it before). Do you think there is any fix?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
We had some problems with osuStats and I kind of abandoned this project- but as it's back online and working I can resume working on this program :) . (kind of...)

@up

StreamCompanion changelog wrote:

Try(1) to fix possible lag while listening when changing to newly loaded/downloaded song(caused by .osu file loading and processing).
I might actually broken it by trying to fix it- I'll look into it (after rewriting IRC) but please note that older maps don't have some data inside .osu files(or at least I don't know how to get them) so it might not work with older maps.
ohshaeme
Really awesome program.

There's one little issue I currently have with it. While it does update the song correctly, it won't load beatmaps. It says to set correct osu! path in config but I already did this (I wouldn't be able to get the songs to display otherwise).

Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@up and anyone using this program please re-download (osu!.db format changed)
https://db.tt/yJXlqlP7
Updated first post.
Pandaro
I've tried everything i could think of.
The streamcompanian doesn't work for me. It can not find any songs. But it knows how many maps i have!
I tried to launch as an administrator and made sure that i have .net Framework.
The Osu!path is also correct.
There is also no difference in full screen and windows mode.

Maybe you could give me an advise how to get it working? :D

EDIT: I am stupid...it seems you have to launch Osu! as an administrator-.- Works now! :D
Kynan
Thanks for the patch Piotrekol <3
iMP3RiU5
Could you mayby add the option like in osu!post to enter a custom link to where the data should get posted to (e.g for http://mikuia.tv/). This would be really great :D

Good work, keep going ^^
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Fixed beatmap loading caused by recent osu!.db format changing (would been updated faster but- t/216054 )
Download link in the first post.
Jose
Thank you very much for your app Piotrekol, It's amazing for streams and so easy to use, I love it! :)
shavit
Useful program, but I could only make use of np.txt but the rest crash the program with this error:
-snip-
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Make sure that you have "SystemHookCore.dll"(used for Key Counter) in the same folder as "osu!StreamCompanion.exe"
and next time don't make puush/image but copy text inside instead.
shavit

Piotrekol wrote:

Make sure that you have "SystemHookCore.dll"(used for Key Counter) in the same folder as "osu!StreamCompanion.exe"
and next time don't make puush/image but copy text inside instead.
Thanks, for some reason it was removed by my anti-virus, I've added it as an exception.
Howl
Chrome says that the zipfile is a malware

chrome umad

EDIT: Btw how can I set to detect Numpad4 and Numpad5 as keys for !keycount instead of 4 and 5?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

TheHowl wrote:

Chrome says that the zipfile is a malware

chrome umad
.exe isn't signed(or dll ._.?) and I think that's causing "PANIC ALERT" in google chrome(and some antiviruses? *looks at Comet*) - Will get around it soon.
And I can assure you that this exe isn't doing anything suspicious(saves only your files & config , only osu!Post sends data to net(when enabled) )

TheHowl wrote:

EDIT: Btw how can I set to detect Numpad4 and Numpad5 as keys for !keycount instead of 4 and 5?
You can't(inside program that is)
DIRTY WAY:
You need to edit config file manually for that sadly(until I'll find a proper way to do this in config):
All Keys that can be used there are HERE(Scroll down a bit for a table)
  1. Disable program first.
  2. go to "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion\"
  3. open Config.cfg with notepad
  4. find keyCounterK1 & keyCounterK2 and edit it like there(replace NumPad4/5 with your keyCodes from page above)

KeyCodes are case sensitive!

//edit
virustotal- 0/53(somebody else scanned these files before me ;w; )
.exe
.dll
Homie
Would it be possible to detect and output current mods in the np.txt?
Kynan
For me the stream companion is broken again because of the update 2 days ago D:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Kynan wrote:

For me the stream companion is broken again because of the update 2 days ago D:
It's working for me tough? (excluding Twitch bot with I'm fixing atm. )
//edit nvm o.o(I swear it was working yesterday... I need to implement update & beatmap caching system into program itself : | )

Kirei wrote:

Would it be possible to detect and output current mods in the np.txt?
It's not possible to get this data w/o injecting "bad" stuff into osu! so no there is no way.
Howl
Ok, thanks!
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Fixed map loading... (AR,CS,HP,OD are now float values)
DL in the first post

Just report to me when loading breaks- fixing usually takes 10mins at most.
Howl

1 map?! How?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

TheHowl wrote:

**
1 map?! How?
Just read post above yours.
Kynan
Thanks for the update man ! :D
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Update
Window position is now saved on exit and restored on next start-up
Fixed(hopefully) Twitch bot - needs more testing.
Fixed play count not being saved on exit.

DL link in first post

//edit
Fixed keys/plays not resetting when automatic reset is on.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v140722a
Added ability to automatically start Twitch bot on program startup.
Added Tray Icon and ability to minimize StreamCompanion to tray by double-clicking on tray icon.
Fix custom map difficulties IDs being just wrong(negative values).
Removed old IRC unused code.

As always, DL link in first post.
aoisoraa
Piotrekol, can you make it so that there is an option to launch osu!streamCompanion minimized as a task bar icon? I always forget to launch it when streaming so I was planning on just making osu!StreamCompanion as a startup item but did not want a big window in my face every time windows restarted. This feature would be really useful for me. ^_^ Thanks.

Also, the key count feature is not working for me. I set the K1 and K2 in the config both appdata and from theprogram settings but the keycount does not update. Can you also please explain to me how to use the third output? I want to use the third output so that it constantly displays nothing is playing until I actually start playing anything in osu!. Right now, the third output never changes its message even if I play a song.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Piotrekol, can you make it so that there is an option to launch osu!streamCompanion minimized as a task bar icon? I always forget to launch it when streaming so I was planning on just making osu!StreamCompanion as a startup item but did not want a big window in my face every time windows restarted. This feature would be really useful for me. ^_^ Thanks.

(will be in the next ver. later today or tomorrow)

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Also, the key count feature is not working for me. I set the K1 and K2 in the config both appdata and from theprogram settings but the keycount does not update.
If osu! is running as Administrator(with is only thing that comes to my mind atm.) then StreamCompanion needs to be ran as Admin too and vice versa .

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Can you also please explain to me how to use the third output? I want to use the third output so that it constantly displays nothing is playing until I actually start playing anything in osu!.
That isn't possible atm.(doesn't mean that it won't be possible in the near future)

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Right now, the third output never changes its message even if I play a song.
Checking(and fixing if that's the case).
aoisoraa
Thanks for the quick reply! Will be patiently waiting for that start as minimized feature. :D
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Update v140726a
Added ability to start StreamCompanion minimized.
Fixed Third output not filling any map data(other than that it's working as intended, if anyone is having problems just write)

Link in the first post.
aoisoraa
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
at #=quKwZZ7R1ipBFEW4RXNu6qg==.#=q7FQ44XJWo3do3So3kWaZvw==()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Happens very often, randomly.
nukes327
Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
Shotbun
Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
(.....)
Happens very often, randomly.
Either something in your system is blocking osu!StreamCompanion IRC bot internet access or your internet connection is unstable. Try adding it to your firewall exceptions(or disable it for a brief moment to just see if that helps).

nukes327 wrote:

Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
osu!.db stores only "last beatmap edit date" if that would be satisfactory.

Mara wrote:

Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Yes, it is.
===================

Update v140807a

Fixed problem where osu!StreamCompanion couldn't start because of corrupt config/key files.
Add Mouse Counter
Add !M1! and !M2! to outputs.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply