Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Zusatzinformation 3: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt
Topic Starter
dukambe
Does it work if you run it as admin?
Rise_old_1
This helped me in a sense, thanks for sharing this App or Program.
stygianchaos
This is really useful. Thanks!
Mat ina

dukambe wrote:

Does it work if you run it as admin?
sadly, no
NeonPhoenix_old
This was working fine for me for a while, but now it's suddenly recommending maps way above my skill level. Most of them I can't even pass, let alone get an S rank on with DT mod like it suggests.
Corin
Out of curiosity, why not just make a php page which does all the functions for the application rather than having each use generate their own API key, that way it keeps your key away from prying eyes, it allows remote updates rather than having to get people to update their client for every update and it's much more tidier.
All it needs to do is throw a few GET or POST requests at the php page and use the results.

Think of it as an API for an API.
aush

Corin wrote:

Out of curiosity, why not just make a php page which does all the functions for the application rather than having each use generate their own API key, that way it keeps your key away from prying eyes, it allows remote updates rather than having to get people to update their client for every update and it's much more tidier.
All it needs to do is throw a few GET or POST requests at the php page and use the results.
You don't understand how it works. Very few developers are good enough to choose an instrument for the task. Instead they try to resolve it with instruments they know, not ones fit for this task better.

I want to stress that I don't blame op in any way. We have so many technologies today that it's just impossible to handle all of them so you always have to find a compromise. And also this is why we have opensource for example. You see that someone realized something and you think the idea is great, but you see a better way to realize it, so you go and do it and everyone is happy.

So, if you think, that you can make it better with php, go on, I don't think op will complain about you stealing his idea ;)
Corin

aushtx wrote:

Corin wrote:

You don't understand how it works. Very few developers are good enough to choose an instrument for the task. Instead they try to resolve it with instruments they know, not ones fit for this task better.

I want to stress that I don't blame op in any way. We have so many technologies today that it's just impossible to handle all of them so you always have to find a compromise. And also this is why we have opensource for example. You see that someone realized something and you think the idea is great, but you see a better way to realize it, so you go and do it and everyone is happy.

So, if you think, that you can make it better with php, go on, I don't think op will complain about you stealing his idea ;)
.... what.

He'd still be using .NET but the back end would be php based rather than having the application do all the querying and stuff with the users API key; it'd use the developers, as it should.

It's just the smarter option, I don't want to steal ideas or even use them. To be fair I don't really care about the project, just wanted to propose a better idea.

The application itself would interact with the php page and the php page will simply echo the results of the call while also providing a more centralized option (it's easier and safer to update one page you control rather than update 2000 clients that you don't control) allows for things like caching to prevent silly amounts of API calls.
peppy
just saying, but there's a recommendation feature in the beatmap listing now. should give it a try as well ;).
Topic Starter
dukambe

NeonPhoenix wrote:

This was working fine for me for a while, but now it's suddenly recommending maps way above my skill level. Most of them I can't even pass, let alone get an S rank on with DT mod like it suggests.
You could either use the "osustats" score source and decide which PP amount you want or adjust the starting rank so that it finds more suitable maps. For example if you are rank 3000, set it higher for easier maps and lower for harder ones.

Corin wrote:

Well, that would require a web server and extra work with stuff i'm not really familiar with, but you are right it would be alot better. Maybe in the future if someone hasn't made a better alternative by then.
Corin

dukambe wrote:

Corin wrote:

Well, that would require a web server and extra work with stuff i'm not really familiar with, but you are right it would be alot better. Maybe in the future if someone hasn't made a better alternative by then.
I can let you use my webserver if you so wish but you'd probably be on your own development wise :P Though php is pretty easy to do.
AncuL
going to try it soon ^.^
Fateburn
.NET 4.5 only works with Vista or higher... but my computer is still using Windows XP.
Dalet
I quickly made a crappy osuTrainer 1.0.6.5 build that uses .NET 4.0 (and is therefore Windows XP compatible): https://www.mediafire.com/?yhica8x6ia8myva
This outdated version doesn't have as many features as the last one, it would be cool if someone actually capable could do something with the last version of osuTrainer.
O-Hime-Sama
How to open it? i extracted it to my desktop and opened osuTrainer, but it wont open?
iWhorse
-If you click to download a map in osu!direct, but then cancel it\don't give osu! permission to open it, osu!trainer crashes
-Would be interesting to see an option that displayed pre-calculated AR\OD, i.e. ar9+dt would show as "10.3" on the program. See: http://w.ppy.sh/6/68/ARTable.png
Topic Starter
dukambe

iWhorse wrote:

-If you click to download a map in osu!direct, but then cancel it\don't give osu! permission to open it, osu!trainer crashes
Should be fixed.

iWhorse wrote:

-Would be interesting to see an option that displayed pre-calculated AR\OD, i.e. ar9+dt would show as "10.3" on the program. See: http://w.ppy.sh/6/68/ARTable.png
That doesn't help for stuff that isn't the standard 0-10, also it would be pretty ugly to hard code that. If you know the correct formula i could add it.

Dalet wrote:

I quickly made a crappy osuTrainer 1.0.6.5 build that uses .NET 4.0 (and is therefore Windows XP compatible): https://www.mediafire.com/?yhica8x6ia8myva
This outdated version doesn't have as many features as the last one, it would be cool if someone actually capable could do something with the last version of osuTrainer.
Thanks for this, i'll add a link to my first post.
_Steve
Crashes everytime i click on "Link to API Key"
Kingkevin30
hey dukambe? would it be possible to add the Mania Keys (4K,5K,6K,7K,8K) to the Mod Filter?
ieb
is there a filter to select only SS scores? (since I'm a SS player)
Low
this crashes as soon as i try to open it.
silmarilen
would it be possible to add an option to exclude a certain type of mod?
i absolutely cant play hr, so it would be cool if i can tick an option so there will be no hr scores in the listing
bdapple
/
Bara-
The osu!Trainer.exe won't open ;-;
What can I do so it'll open?
Howl

baraatje123 wrote:

The osu!Trainer.exe won't open ;-;
What can I do so it'll open?
Do you have .NET framework 4.5?
jantjeb
I got .Net 4.5 (or higher)
I put in the information needed(username and API key)
I click Update, after 5 seconds or so it fills in a rank and it stops working directly after that

Edit:

Edit2: I got it working by changing the score source to osustats

Edit3: Ar column is not working for me
ReDBuLL84
What is this API thing and what do I have to fill in "Application Name" and "Application URL" to get it? Yes I know, I am a scrub T_T
Howl

ReDBuLL84 wrote:

What is this API thing and what do I have to fill in "Application Name" and "Application URL" to get it? Yes I know, I am a scrub T_T
Just put "osu!Trainer" for the name and "https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/209560" for the url. Or, you can also do "blabla" and "blabla" for them, it doesn't really matter.
sharinganeye_old
Hi dukambe !
i have a suggestion if its possible to implement : the ability to set your desired ( acc ) , ( combo ) , ( activated mods ) , ( map bpm ) , ( pp ) in search box
and let it work alternately ...

what i meant is if u like to find a specified map for ex : with 145 bpm , and using HDDT mods that gives a raw pp between (150-190) , u ll need to fill in the requested infos

and if u like to found out how much pp u ll get DEPEND ON WHAT mods u ll use, in parallel with bpm/total/draining time changes .
Shellscale
Alright please guys i need some help. i have the same issue as jantjeb. whenever i press update. it will then wait 5 seconds. show my rank and crash the application. the application is no longer working.
FrzR
+1. <3
Hitorikko
This is gold ! :D
Tanaka
Any chance it might be available for mac?
Frikandel
I have absolutly no idea how this works.

Maybe describe what EXACTLY you have to do for uberscrubs like me?

I have windows 8 btw, that framework thingy does not put windows 8 in compatibility.

Also, I dowloaded this osu trainer, and opened the zip file, but the exe doesnt work. It doesnt do anything.

Well, thats it.
SlasherZ
Hey Guys,
So, this tool was exactly what I was looking for, but due to a problem with the resource files it was utterly broken to me.
I got the code and put together a quick (and dirty) fix, and it seems to be working alright now. While I have already submitted a pull-request to the project with my changes, you can find my binaries here.

Source code here

By the way, I'm not responsible if your PC catches fire, dies or whatever.

~P
Topic Starter
dukambe

SlasherZ wrote:

Hey Guys,
So, this tool was exactly what I was looking for, but due to a problem with the resource files it was utterly broken to me.
I got the code and put together a quick (and dirty) fix, and it seems to be working alright now. While I have already submitted a pull-request to the project with my changes, you can find my binaries here.

Source code here

By the way, I'm not responsible if your PC catches fire, dies or whatever.

~P
Good job, i've included your fix in version 1.1.3.3.

If any of you still have errors i need an exact description of what happens, if i can't replicate the error it's almost impossible for me to fix it.
Fudgy
I don't know why but when I change the score source to osustats, the program crashes everytime. That happens for all game modes.
It's weird because it worked before and I did not change anything. Is osustats down or is it a bug? I did not find an answer on this thread. :(
nick_O
This app have been working great, but since i hit rank 23725, at the moment i click "update" it just crashes everytime. I only get scores when setting a random rank like 8000. About osustats, it never worked for me (started using this app about a month ago).
fantazyjny
A first chance exception of type 'System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException' occurred in ServiceStack.Text.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.FormatException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Program update my "Starting rank" and crash.
show more