forum

osu! Trainer - find maps near your skill

posted
Total Posts
show more

Do you know if the program has issues with recently changed names and/or names that are only numbers?
Topic Starter
dukambe
It's an api issue, works if you use your user id = 2619075
I'll update it tomorrow so you won't have to type it in each time.
BlackMidKnight

dukambe wrote:

It's there if you right click on a score.
I am talking about an in-app without opening the web browser... :D

===

There is a little problem in the latest version: the score added number is not showing up:
Topic Starter
dukambe

ashketchum1234 wrote:

dukambe wrote:

It's there if you right click on a score.
I am talking about an in-app without opening the web browser... :D

===

There is a little problem in the latest version: the score added number is not showing up:
Fixed. Also added another tab for rivals. It shows a combined event log of other players you want to follow. If there's any bugs please report them. :)
[Epicz]

TheHowl wrote:

Farming 2014
Asunaro
Topic Starter
dukambe
It needs .NET 4.5 so only Vista+ is supported.

Added a Mappers tab so you can follow mappers and see when they submit/update their maps.
Vero_old_1
So, what about adding PP and mods to the Rivals list? Like in your top perfomances list. I consider this a pretty crucial feature.
Kitokofox
I can't get this to work on my WinXP.
If only I could. That bot that ran the trainer script with !recommend was really useful for me.
I really wish there was an alternative for us Windows XP users.
Topic Starter
dukambe

Vero wrote:

So, what about adding PP and mods to the Rivals list? Like in your top perfomances list. I consider this a pretty crucial feature.
Not likely, the api call doesn't show more than what's shown under Recent Activity in the user page and it would be very messy to combine other calls for this.
Mythras
hey i gotta say dukambe, you've created something really cool here, been having fun w/this all night :) thanks a lot for your hard work.

you should setup a donation thing
Topic Starter
dukambe
I made this program to be open source and free. No need for donations. Thanks for the gesture though :)
Shiro
Is there a way to make the program look for maps that award a bit less pp ? In my case the program suggests maps with 230+pp but I'd like to find maps that award down to 210. Can you widen the search ? Also display the accuracy needed to get the amount of pp written down ?

I love you for this program <3
blaterwolf
Does .NET Framework 4.5 work on Windows 7 Starter? and does this work on W7S when i installed Framework 4.5?

Early Answer lolz

dukambe wrote:

no :?
smoogipoo
.NET 4.5 works on all Windows versions. As does every other .NET version.

Edit: My mistake, .NET 4.5 will not work on Windows XP. Thanks Nyquill
Topic Starter
dukambe

Shiro wrote:

Is there a way to make the program look for maps that award a bit less pp ? In my case the program suggests maps with 230+pp but I'd like to find maps that award down to 210. Can you widen the search ? Also display the accuracy needed to get the amount of pp written down ?

The accuracy needed is shown in the ACC column. Check the settings if it's not visible.

I've added what you suggested in the newest version (1.1.2.6). Change the starting rank as you wish, it then finds scores appropriate for that rank (0 will default to your current rank). Also try using the osustats api. It looks for scores by min. pp independent of your rank.
Dexter_old_1
hi there. I'm really wants to use this program, but I don't understand how to use it (Idk whats API even). So, can somebody make a tutorial on how to use this program? (No pressure though). Cheers! :)
iWhorse
Bug #1: If i click to download a song, then hit no, it crashes o!t. Really annoying when you misclick.
Bug #2: It doesn't show the most common BPM in the map. I.E. Wahrheit shows 140bpm when it's 180, only the intro is 140. Probably intended, its what it displays on the site, but ehh put it here anyways.

Shiro wrote:

just use another user for search\change "starting rank" to lower?
tokaku
Interesting program. Though I'd like to suggest an option that when I double click on songs to download it'd open my browser instead of osu! My computer is slow so opening osu that then opens my browser is a bit of a hassle. It's alright if it doesn't get added. Thanks.
Kodehawa_old
How do I exactly get the API key? I can't use my user number there too (3724394)
Lol nevermind. I doesn't seems to be able to read a FAQ.
Ishkiz

tokaku wrote:

Interesting program. Though I'd like to suggest an option that when I double click on songs to download it'd open my browser instead of osu! My computer is slow so opening osu that then opens my browser is a bit of a hassle. It's alright if it doesn't get added. Thanks.
You can right click and "Open beatmap link" to open it in browser.
Oinari-sama
Wish I can filter Mapper/Rivals activity by mode.

Nice program
iWhorse
-If i put a high rank(near the top, like #2\#3), it displays the scores, but then keeps searching forever
-If i choose a starting rank lower than mine, it doesn't work. I have to change the userid for it to have any effect at all. Didn't realise this in the post I made before this one, lol.
SPOILER
Starting rank: 25,000, gets 200pp scores?
mintong89
Thanks to this program, it help me a lot! But I want to suggest is can you add "specific-modes" to the beatmap panel? (such as I'm Taiko player, but I don't want to play the maps without taiko diff.). Thanks!
Topic Starter
dukambe

mintong89 wrote:

Thanks to this program, it help me a lot! But I want to suggest is can you add "specific-modes" to the beatmap panel? (such as I'm Taiko player, but I don't want to play the maps without taiko diff.). Thanks!
Open the settings and then enable the Mode column. Works the same if you also prefer pure Mania maps.
mintong89
Sorry but I mean at here...
Airman_old_1
I dunno, everytime I hit update it crashes. I have .net 4.5 framework.
Aryls
This looks like a nice program.

Gonna go try it out. :)
Topic Starter
dukambe

AnnieSly wrote:

It works fine for me if i use your username.

Could you post a screenshot of the error?
iWhorse

iWhorse wrote:

-If i choose a starting rank lower than mine, it doesn't work. I have to change the userid for it to have any effect at all. Didn't realise this in the post I made before this one, lol.
works upon reinstallation, no idea what the problem was

-map stats on the right column(total time, training time, bpm) are cut off by map bg\displayed incorrectly:
Topic Starter
dukambe

iWhorse wrote:

works upon reinstallation, no idea what the problem was
It was a code error that i fixed in the last version. Just forgot to post about it here as well.

iWhorse wrote:

-map stats on the right column(total time, training time, bpm) are cut off by map bg\displayed incorrectly:
Fixed.
ISqX
-incorrect diff and length value
Topic Starter
dukambe

ISqX wrote:

-incorrect diff and length value
Added that to the FAQ. Please check the first post.
- Kensley -
That's SOOO AMAZING!!!!
sarnex
Sorry if this was posted before, but would it be possible to list the star value of the songs found? I judge what I can play by a star range. Thanks.
Topic Starter
dukambe
Enable "Diff." in settings to see the star rank, it only works correctly for the osu! api for now. The osustats "Diff." is still showing the old 5-star version.
sarnex
Oh, I'm an idiot. Thanks.
Airman_old_1

dukambe wrote:

AnnieSly wrote:

It works fine for me if i use your username.

Could you post a screenshot of the error?
Yeah I'll do that today when I'm home. The error however didn't seem to give any information, but it did seem to create an .xml file with some information. One piece of information which was rather curious, because it was telling me a version of .net framework 4.0, as if the program was using it, even though I definitely have 4.5.

Anyway, I'll see what I can post later
Airman_old_1
XML document: mostly system information

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

-<WERReportMetadata>

-<OSVersionInformation>

<WindowsNTVersion>6.1</WindowsNTVersion>

<Build>7601 Service Pack 1</Build>

<Product>(0x3): Windows 7 Home Premium</Product>

<Edition>HomePremium</Edition>

<BuildString>7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144</BuildString>

<Revision>1130</Revision>

<Flavor>Multiprocessor Free</Flavor>

<Architecture>X64</Architecture>

<LCID>1033</LCID>

</OSVersionInformation>

-<ProblemSignatures>

<EventType>CLR20r3</EventType>

<Parameter0>osutrainer.exe</Parameter0>

<Parameter1>1.1.2.7</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>53a99b34</Parameter2>

<Parameter3>System</Parameter3>

<Parameter4>4.0.30319.18408</Parameter4> curious?

<Parameter5>52311185</Parameter5>

<Parameter6>21b0</Parameter6>

<Parameter7>1fb</Parameter7>

<Parameter8>System.Net.WebException</Parameter8>

</ProblemSignatures>

-<DynamicSignatures>

<Parameter1>6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3</Parameter1>

<Parameter2>1033</Parameter2>

<Parameter22>0a9e</Parameter22>

<Parameter23>0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789</Parameter23>

<Parameter24>0a9e</Parameter24>

<Parameter25>0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789</Parameter25>

</DynamicSignatures>

-<SystemInformation>

<MID>4E1EC86E-B232-47DD-AE47-D305194D287E</MID>

<MarkerFile>104D_Sony_SVE1511RFXB</MarkerFile>

<SystemManufacturer>Sony Corporation</SystemManufacturer>

<SystemProductName>SVE1511RFXB</SystemProductName>

<BIOSVersion>R0180E5</BIOSVersion>

</SystemInformation>

</WERReportMetadata>
Other than that, I didn't get any information.
Topic Starter
dukambe
Hmm, i recall that error happening in an earlier version. It should be fixed though. Are you using the latest version 1.1.3.1?
show more