forum

osu! Trainer - find maps near your skill

posted
Total Posts
show more
tragedy
Is it possible to add in the % accuracy that someone obtained when suggesting a song since the profile top ranks now shows it
Topic Starter
dukambe

tragedy wrote:

Is it possible to add in the % accuracy that someone obtained when suggesting a song since the profile top ranks now shows it
It's not in the api "yet". I do plan on adding it if it gets added.

Rewrote most of the existing code to use WPF and MVVM.

Changes:
  1. New GUI
  2. Save & load window location and size
  3. Faster startup
  4. Automatic updater (when the link is clicked it downloads the newest release and unzips the files)
oliebol

dukambe wrote:

tragedy wrote:

It's not in the api "yet". I do plan on adding it if it gets added.
Uuuh, yes it is. Only not as acc-value, but all the information you need is there. You only have to calculate it (see https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Accuracy).

Also: https://github.com/condone/osuTrainer/issues/3 ^^
Lorenzo
Version 1.1.0.0 is pretty buggy...

Why is it giving me maps that give almost no PP when I have it set to 60 PP min... :\
Same thing when using osustats as a source

KaelGen
the latest version is seen as a virus to my antivirus
Topic Starter
dukambe

Lorenzo wrote:

Why is it giving me maps that give almost no PP when I have it set to 60 PP min... :\

Fixed

mick2903 wrote:

What kind of anti-virus are you using? I've scanned with virustotal and there is not a single positive out of 52 virus scanners.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/5ea0 ... 402379727/
Lorenzo

dukambe wrote:

Lorenzo wrote:

Fixed

mick2903 wrote:

What kind of anti-virus are you using? I've scanned with virustotal and there is not a single positive out of 52 virus scanners.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/5ea0 ... 402379727/

Could you add the map length back?
Topic Starter
dukambe
I never removed it. If it's 0 it's because the source(osustats) doesn't have the map length. They are rescraping everything so that might change in time.
Lorenzo

dukambe wrote:

I never removed it. If it's 0 it's because the source(osustats) doesn't have the map length. They are rescraping everything so that might change in time.

Also, osu! API gives me no songs at all. Not sure if it's a bug with the program or not.
Topic Starter
dukambe
It's searching https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lorenso (did you mistype?) and he's not ranked so it only finds the lowest possible scores that are ignored by your settings.
Lorenzo

dukambe wrote:

It's searching https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lorenso (did you mistype?) and he's not ranked so it only finds the lowest possible scores that are ignored by your settings.
Woops, now it's working. Thank you :D
Piotrekol

dukambe wrote:

^Will change in the near future(week or so... depends on how much time Ezoda&me can spend on new scrapper now)
Lorenzo
Could you add an option to have it not suggest maps from 2010 or earlier...? Playing those maps is like impossible...
Also, when choosing minimum PP with osustats it will only pick maps that give that amount of pp.
ThOmAstr
;w; mine started crashing for no reason, when i updated to version 1.1.0.0 it was working correctly but on version 1.1.0.1 it started crashing everytime i pressed update like this , then i updated to version 1.1.0.3 but it kept crashing .-.
Topic Starter
dukambe
Fixed crash when using osu! api as the source (and osustats is down) in 1.1.0.4

Osustats api is unusable until the site is back up.
BananeMaskay
Can't get my api key on the website:
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api#

Am I doing it wrong?
App Name: osu!Trainer
App Url: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/209560
Topic Starter
dukambe
Why can't i get an API key? The page just refreshes.
... try using a bare bones Internet Explorer (without any addons).
BananeMaskay
I love you bro
shavit
Just curious, I see "NV" in mods, what does that mean?
MillhioreF
NV stands for No Video, which was how players disabled video on a per-map basis before Visual Settings was implemented. The mod no longer exists, but the bit for it is still set in old scores (2012 and before) and can be read by programs.
Lorenzo

Comet wrote:

Just curious, I see "NV" in mods, what does that mean?
I believe it means "No Video" it used to be a mod that would disable the video, but that has become an option now so the mod became useless.
Ledo_old_1
Hey, I made your logo for CleanOsu. I notice that you just erased the clean part and replaced it with trainer. If you wanted another logo I'd have no problem doing it again. I don't have the psd saved but it's easy to remake.

Edit: Love the program by the way. Just got a new top rank =)
Topic Starter
dukambe
Would be awesome <3 Anything to replace the current bad icon :)
Ledo_old_1

dukambe wrote:

Would be awesome <3 Anything to replace the current bad icon :)
What size do you need? 32x32 or 64x64?
Topic Starter
dukambe
Any windows icon size is fine.

Added support for showing the latest ranked + qualified beatmaps.
Just noticed that now the scores added display doesn't get updated anymore, but since it's just a small bug i'll fix it sometime later.
Ledo_old_1
BlackMidKnight
Is it possible that you could add "beatmap downloader" feature also in the trainer?
Topic Starter
dukambe
It's there if you right click on a score.

Do you know if the program has issues with recently changed names and/or names that are only numbers?
Topic Starter
dukambe
It's an api issue, works if you use your user id = 2619075
I'll update it tomorrow so you won't have to type it in each time.
BlackMidKnight

dukambe wrote:

I am talking about an in-app without opening the web browser... :D

===

There is a little problem in the latest version: the score added number is not showing up:
Topic Starter
dukambe

ashketchum1234 wrote:

dukambe wrote:

I am talking about an in-app without opening the web browser... :D

===

There is a little problem in the latest version: the score added number is not showing up:
Fixed. Also added another tab for rivals. It shows a combined event log of other players you want to follow. If there's any bugs please report them. :)
[Epicz]

TheHowl wrote:

Farming 2014
Asunaro
Topic Starter
dukambe
It needs .NET 4.5 so only Vista+ is supported.

Added a Mappers tab so you can follow mappers and see when they submit/update their maps.
Vero_old_1
So, what about adding PP and mods to the Rivals list? Like in your top perfomances list. I consider this a pretty crucial feature.
Kitokofox
I can't get this to work on my WinXP.
If only I could. That bot that ran the trainer script with !recommend was really useful for me.
I really wish there was an alternative for us Windows XP users.
Topic Starter
dukambe

Vero wrote:

So, what about adding PP and mods to the Rivals list? Like in your top perfomances list. I consider this a pretty crucial feature.
Not likely, the api call doesn't show more than what's shown under Recent Activity in the user page and it would be very messy to combine other calls for this.
Mythras
hey i gotta say dukambe, you've created something really cool here, been having fun w/this all night :) thanks a lot for your hard work.

you should setup a donation thing
Topic Starter
dukambe
I made this program to be open source and free. No need for donations. Thanks for the gesture though :)
show more