forum

[invalid] How long am I banned? for playing osu online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Exiled Wolf]
Problem Details:
I was banned for making a multi-account and it was kinda sad. Actually we are 3 person who uses the same laptop in playing osu, My sister made her own account and me and my brother is sharing the same account. I was planning to become a supporter when I get my earnings in my job. So I made an account for him with the same name [Kizunawolf] :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140513.7 (latest)
Rio-
You should report about this by sending E-mail to accounts@ppy.sh
multi-account will result in perma-ban unless if You give a good reason by using that E-mail

*since You and Your brother has almost exact username, so most likely They think that You're multi-accounting... and for Your sister, as long as You use Your own account and She's using Her own account. You won't get banned
Topic Starter
[Exiled Wolf]

satriobp wrote:

You should report about this by sending E-mail to accounts@ppy.sh
multi-account will result in perma-ban unless if You give a good reason by using that E-mail

*since You and Your brother has almost exact username, so most likely They think that You're multi-accounting... and for Your sister, as long as You use Your own account and She's using Her own account. You won't get banned
Oh if thats the case. Thanks for your help
Nathanael
This is an account-related issue so we can't handle that here. Marked as invalid.