Total Posts
show more
Billieilish
why is everyone so good at this game?
DeletedUser_1417202

squaggly wrote:

Competitive psychology.

I think 2012~2014 season, that Competition has intensified.

Maybe... pp system? They want get unique record more more..
Billieilish

Sub Class wrote:

squaggly wrote:

Competitive psychology.

but still, I'm in the top 99.95% of people in the game and yet everyone is better than me. The only people who play this game are the top 99.99% and they can play maps 3 times the star difficulty I can
Ibuki Mioda

Sub Class wrote:

squaggly wrote:

Competitive psychology.

but still, I'm in the top 99.95% of people in the game and yet everyone is better than me. The only people who play this game are the top 99.99% and they can play maps 3 times the star difficulty I can
Lol only ones I ever see anymore or the same ones on the ctb maps and pretty much no one on hardly on conversion maps anymore. Conversions do help though. Idk guess the pp system just doesn't work for lower star maps so people lose motivation for new comers since think that last one I did was a 4.68 star dt at almost ar10 and barely got 30pp added.
Summerleopard

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Lol only ones I ever see anymore or the same ones on the ctb maps and pretty much no one on hardly on conversion maps anymore. Conversions do help though. Idk guess the pp system just doesn't work for lower star maps so people lose motivation for new comers since think that last one I did was a 4.68 star dt at almost ar10 and barely got 30pp added.
My thoughts is even if the players aim for pp sometimes,some of them or including me just focus to get on scoreboard or to keep the consistent accuracy on maps which not being SS or FC. To me,they want to get known and being good at it at the same time. I do agree some plays for pp or ranks or other stuffs and despite pp isn't something really definite enough to supports people's play but more to sources of players motivation. IF they gain nothing,it is same as like they didn't do much to achieve it.
By the way,any thoughts and criticism by others is acceptable. Hope that give some good reviews on others too. :idea:

That's all from me...
Intensity
i'm bad teach me
Seph
im new how to play pls teech
RAMPAGE88

Seph wrote:

How to SS Airman my friend ^)
Seph

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Seph wrote:

How to SS Airman my friend ^)
hey rampage,.long time no see

airman is shit tho :^)
45Traeath

45Traeath wrote:

[Super Shock] / - Magic Bomb - wrote:

how to quit
Use EZ.
I should have said "NC+FL and/or HD+FL"... That has me drop.

It won't be soon enough to see a player only using FL (or more) to get PP though.
(I forgot that other player's name, but whatever.)
NebulaMystery
does anyone else's wrist hurt when playing ctb?
A Moon Gust
No. The only thing that moves when I play are my fingers.
lineqtxz

NebulaMystery wrote:

yes it happend to me, in my case its because the height of the keyboard, to "fix it" i use a towel under my wrist :3
He Ang CTB

NebulaMystery wrote:

We place our hands diagonally but the keyboard array is straight, so sometime the wrists will hurt. Try changing the input of your keys, and tilt the keyboard towards your non-dominant hand :O
RAMPAGE88

NebulaMystery wrote:

my wrist changes to red color very fast cuz of table :(
I think better to use towel or something under it
45Traeath
Feels so weird to "one try" after a while in which the previous record was "x795(HT)".
DJ Vexyy

NebulaMystery wrote:

only when I play long enough to pass AR10 (so about 2 hours a day for a week)
TeaMaestro

NebulaMystery wrote:

If I attempt to tryhard a map and get frustrated doing it, I end up straining my wrist so it hurts for like an hour or 2.
TeaMaestro

SangKrazF1nal3 wrote:

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

My thoughts is even if the players aim for pp sometimes,some of them or including me just focus to get on scoreboard or to keep the consistent accuracy on maps which not being SS or FC. To me,they want to get known and being good at it at the same time. I do agree some plays for pp or ranks or other stuffs and despite pp isn't something really definite enough to supports people's play but more to sources of players motivation. IF they gain nothing,it is same as like they didn't do much to achieve it.
By the way,any thoughts and criticism by others is acceptable. Hope that give some good reviews on others too. :idea:

That's all from me...
Usually if I play something in CTB solely for improvement and not for PP, it is usually either loved, qualified or unranked maps
Kingkevin30

TaeMeister wrote:

Usually if I play something in CTB solely for improvement and not for PP, it is usually either loved, qualified or unranked maps
After a few years, i just shifted to secondary goals. Like Farming Score ; Score-Amount ; #1's or some other niche thing.
Because PP is very limited the higher you go.
Mid-Tier stuff still has a lot of variety because of the amount of Rains & Overdoses, but when it comes to Top Players, they are pretty much forced to play the same maps....or do some crazy HRHD or DT Scores on some older maps. Which in my eyes kinda kills competetion, because nobody can stand out that much anymore.....since its the same scores over and over again
DakkyChan
ded channel :C
TeaMaestro

DakkyChan wrote:

;(
Lexporxti

TaeMeister wrote:

DakkyChan wrote:

;(

:/
DakkyChan
We need to use this channel more than in the past at least I wish that :(
Kingkevin30
I still miss the old 462 page thread ;w;
It was unfair for it to get deleted....
so much History.....just gone
DakkyChan
Hopefully we can somehow revive this thread again :D
Lexporxti
Yeah, this is very desolate and sad :(

Come on ctb community, wake up
A Moon Gust
Hello.
DakkyChan
Hello Minato Yukina welcome back :)
Lexporxti

DakkyChan wrote:

Hello Minato Yukina welcome back :)

Hey! You're back!

Many things have happened while I was offline
Winnyace
hello bois.
Zeus-
Greetings everyone!
Kimitakari
Hi.
A Moon Gust
Hello Nelly.
KemZii
heello!
koemada

KemZii wrote:

heello!

heLLOOO
45Traeath
's up.
A Moon Gust
Howdy!
TeaMaestro
Why hello there O.o
Ahri
I should drop the old (pre hyperdash changes) Verdisphena maps/difficulties just to make people quit them instantly again.
show more