Total Posts
show more
zove
Opinions are subjective :d
Ibuki Mioda

Krah wrote:

All maps are shit.

Way easier like that
Lol, the reason I play for the song not for the difficulty or how much pp it gives :) Much easier to like a map if you like the song.
evia

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Krah wrote:

All maps are shit.

Way easier like that
Lol, the reason I play for the song not for the difficulty or how much pp it gives :) Much easier to like a map if you like the song.

Couldn't agree more :) .
RAMPAGE88
Finally 200b ranked score :D
Realmas

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Finally 200b ranked score :D
Wow GG dude
Laharl

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Krah wrote:

All maps are shit.

Way easier like that
You must be new here. PP is love, PP is skill, PP is life. Playing for fun is for beginners.
Ibuki Mioda

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Krah wrote:

All maps are shit.

Way easier like that
You must be new here. PP is love, PP is skill, PP is life. Playing for fun is for beginners.[/quote]

Nah after playing nearly 3 years of CTB you tend to not care about pp anymore since the maps have became all pp and ranks and no enjoyability. Rather play a 2-4 star that gives zero pp but plays well, than a 5-9 star that you have to retry over and over just to listen to the whole song.
PakaChan

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Nah after playing nearly 3 years of CTB you tend to not care about pp anymore since the maps have became all pp and ranks and no enjoyability. Rather play a 2-4 star that gives zero pp but plays well, than a 5-9 star that you have to retry over and over just to listen to the whole song.
Except 2-4 stars are the maps you have to retry a lot because of some retarded pattern while the rest of the map is boring af. Meanwhile 7-9 play super well but oh no, a good map gives pp? suddenly it's shit.

It's natural to get bored of a video game after playing it a ton, just move on. No shitty excuses.

Unrelated: #FREERAMPAGE
Ibuki Mioda

PakaChan wrote:

Ibuki Mioda wrote:

Except 2-4 stars are the maps you have to retry a lot because of some retarded pattern while the rest of the map is boring af. Meanwhile 7-9 play super well but oh no, a good map gives pp? suddenly it's shit.

It's natural to get bored of a video game after playing it a ton, just move on. No shitty excuses.

Unrelated: #FREERAMPAGE
Retry? Nah I rarely retry unless I'm doing mods thst haven't been done before on older maps. Never have issues with any as long as it's been properly timed and not rushed out because of how popular the mapper is.
Colin
Majority of what people talk about in here is mapping for some reason
Kingkevin30

Colin wrote:

Majority of what people talk about in here is mapping for some reason
Because people are unsatisfied, plus there is not much else interesting to talk about.
Competition between people is kinda semi-dead. and just posting Score-Screenshots all the time is also not that interesting..
soooo, yea.

The "Loved" Category thing we got now seems promosing, I'm glad that they're actually sticking to a voting system to ensure
quality gimmick/unrankable maps instead of making it an easier option for mappers with lazy designs & high difficulty
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm excited for the Loved category. It might bring some more attention to good beatmaps
Tenshichan
I'm excited for the Loved category. It might bring some more attention to bad beatmaps
autofanboy
I'm excited for the Hated category. It might bring some more attention to meme beatmaps
Colin
I'm excited for the love category.it might bring good unranked CTB maps
iiyo
I'm excited for the love category.it might bring good memes
Kagari
keep calm and map more moe
Badis

Tenshichan wrote:

I'm excited for the Loved category. It might bring some more attention to bad beatmaps
Nope you're wrong , my maps won't be loved but they are bad as hell :p
[Lunatic Elf]
He Ang CTB

[Lunatic Elf] wrote:

Oh no I opened it :O

Good score!
RAMPAGE88
Kassias

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Omg congrats :o
[Lunatic Elf]
Byeol
MBomb
ayy got a C rank without hitting a single note on a gd for one of my new maps

Screenshot
There are 281 droplets in the whole map, and you need at least 279 droplets for a C rank, which I just about managed here lmao

YesMyDarknesss
Why ctb have pixel jump
fuck you pixel
o x

[224]Hyperw7 wrote:

fuck you pixel
^
Colin
Zzzzzzzz
YesMyDarknesss
uaaa finally
RAMPAGE88