forum

Catch the Beat General Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Time-

heriotzA wrote:

anyone got a program or website to know what maps gave you a lot of pp? i dont know what to farm anymore i need 300+ pp maps
try osu! Trainer
Stark

Time- wrote:

heriotzA wrote:

anyone got a program or website to know what maps gave you a lot of pp? i dont know what to farm anymore i need 300+ pp maps
try osu! Trainer
i'd love to, but sadly it doesnt work for me, it automatically crashes everytime i try to open it and i cant find a solution :|
Axiaan

Fantasy wrote:

i think score farmers are cool, they keep the charts active with new scores and they have a goal which is sick.
I agree. :D
Diplomacy
Hey guys, I've been playing CTB for a while and have gotten myself into a bit of a rut with my playstyle.

I normally just play a song once, and if I fail or don't FC it then I end up quitting and moving along to another one. This is especially bad when it comes to the longer songs https://osu.ppy.sh/s/210731. This obviously leads to a lot slower progression, but playing the same songs over and over just doesn't have the appeal like it used to for me. Any suggestions on how to break through this? Or should I keep on keeping on.

But on another note, I've been trying to practice my hyper jumps. Any map suggestions to help improve?
Axiaan

Diplomacy wrote:

I normally just play a song once, and if I fail or don't FC it then I end up quitting and moving along to another one. This is especially bad when it comes to the longer songs https://osu.ppy.sh/s/210731. This obviously leads to a lot slower progression, but playing the same songs over and over just doesn't have the appeal like it used to for me. Any suggestions on how to break through this? Or should I keep on keeping on.
Don't worry.

N E V E R G I V E U P
CelegaS
wtf????
He Ang CTB

CelegaS wrote:

wtf????
Yuzu ate the droplet :x

Actually which fruit does the droplet represent? o3o Edible seeds of some sort? Definitely not Crystal Seeds :3
yxn

Diplomacy wrote:

Hey guys, I've been playing CTB for a while and have gotten myself into a bit of a rut with my playstyle.

But on another note, I've been trying to practice my hyper jumps. Any map suggestions to help improve?
Keep on keeping on.
Momota
dead inside
-PM-

CelegaS wrote:

wtf????
Oh shit how to S > SS WTF
Dianthus
@Diplomacy I know the feel. All you can do is either force yourself to play or find a song you truly like.
VelperK

Gauderique wrote:

Diplomacy wrote:

Don't worry.

N E V E R G I V E U P
that puts my cirno retries to shame, damn :o
Kingkevin30
I made some statistics...why?!

BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Edit: Changed the size for better readability, plus new Average PP Output
PS: seems that i messed up "Blu" on the Average PP Graph, its average PP is "457,4395"
MBomb
1000th post and o interesting stats kk30, but i'm confused, some of those are with specific mods, shouldn't you do them all like, no mod, or something?

Although I understand the difficulty of getting the stats for some of them with no mod scores (for instance utage)
Kingkevin30

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

1000th post and o interesting stats kk30, but i'm confused, some of those are with specific mods, shouldn't you do them all like, no mod, or something?

Although I understand the difficulty of getting the stats for some of them with no mod scores (for instance utage)
yea, those statistics came from PakaChan (the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ) , he could probably collect that stuff easily :3
Kagari
I am surprised that Have a Nice MUSIC!! also in the top 100 lol :v
Lacrimae

Gauderique wrote:

Don't worry.

N E V E R G I V E U P
you are an inspiration to us all
Zak

echidnacea wrote:

Gauderique wrote:

Don't worry.

N E V E R G I V E U P
you are an inspiration to us all
It should be noted that isn't from his play history, that's hyperw7
Lacrimae

Zak wrote:

It should be noted that isn't from his play history, that's hyperw7
i stand corrected
-londy
hi fam
E14
first time posting here...... ?

He Ang CTB
Peppy took my 1 combo from Reign of Fear and put it on Rock Nan Desu OTL

Akai Tenshi

He Ang Erika wrote:

Peppy took my 1 combo from Reign of Fear and put it on Rock Nan Desu OTL

xd that troll made in Peppy XD!

I can be proud of me 1 miss is back on my screen!

SPOILER

AR=9.5 <3 :D

If you've ar= 9.5 or ar=10 (ranked or not, I don't care) I need it please guys! 8-)
VelperK

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He Ang CTB

VelperK wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nice record! Go for the SS :3

And you better max spin too cuz ExGon doesn't really appreciate losing #1's on popular songs if you know what I mean :x *runs away*
RAMPAGE88

VelperK wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
damn so close!
Akai Tenshi

VelperK wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PLS SS
DeletedUser_1417202

VelperK wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

cheer up :(
RAMPAGE88
I've tried this maybe +200 times with DT only can't beat my none record xD
But today used DT+HD first try #9 >>>>> idk sometimes first try is weird lol
sovy
First try is best try :)
-Sh1n1-
first try is to recognize the map, I can't FC the map at first try, I'm an old HR+HD player D:
DeletedUser_1417202

this map can't full combo never..

(good bye my 3 years..)
DeletedUser_1417202

Sovyat wrote:

First try is best try :)
i agree ,

first try is never can't win
Unlucky_w
Hello
Frank-

yoshi1019 wrote:

Hello

ay ay sup! ?
DeletedUser_500696

yoshi1019 wrote:

Hello
Hey there how's it going
Frank-
Can I ask a question ?

when the Catch The Beat mode has been released ?
He Ang CTB

Most evil man in the world :X Snapping my heart into pieces one bit after another ;n;
-Sh1n1-
best spin in the world? lol
yxn

He Ang Erika wrote:

Most evil man in the world :X Snapping my heart into pieces one bit after another ;n;
sick spin
show more