rank harder better maps 2016 hype
sovy

Kingkevin30 wrote:

diao wrote:

rank harder better harder maps 2016 hype
harder is better
sweetbravery
can I ask here?
I'm noob, I'm need more tips for playing ctb.
Dianthus
Patience, having fun, and thriving to improve. Basically all you need is time, nobody ia born a god.
autofanboy

sweetbravery wrote:

can I ask here?
play more
RAMPAGE88

sweetbravery wrote:

can I ask here?
Time is the key ofc.
But focus in one thing , want to get high rank.. just train on CTB (pp) maps (hypers). You will get nothing at start (you must have a patience.)
or try to be good in old maps or anymod (everything is related to you and your gameplay style.)
(I think)> If you want to learn faster, start with high AR maps.
-Disable video, use black screen(dim) to see clearly, play with good skin.
He Ang CTB

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Patience, having fun, and thriving to improve. Basically all you need is time
BULLSEYE^

Hedgeturtle wrote:

nobody ia born a god.
Except me :3333333333333333

*slapped* ;n;
Dianthus

He Ang Erika wrote:

Except me :3333333333333333
xD

Also, a nice thing that helps to improve is having small goals that progressively get bigger, for example:
Reaching #1000 in your country, after that #500 and so on.
Reaching 1000pp, then 2000pp and so on.
Reaching 50 SS's ... .
FCing 100 x difficulty maps ... .
Having 10 maps where you're in top 50 ... .

It doesn't matter what motivates you, be it pp, (country) rank, score, replays, passing some good unranked maps or whatever, as long as you have fun. x)
He Ang CTB
It doesn't matter what motivates you, be it pp, (country) rank, score, replays, passing some good unranked maps or whatever, as long as you have fun. x)
^ The reason why people should stop whining about pp farmers score farmers etc, cuz' that's their way of harmlessly enjoying this game so deal with it and get along C:
PakaChan

He Ang Erika wrote:

score farmers
lmao, people actually care about score farmers in a negative way?
Zak

PakaChan wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

score farmers
I was unaware lmao
He Ang CTB

PakaChan wrote:

Which is why I do not understand the reason why pp farmers are viewed negatively as opposed to Score farmers D: I see no reason for the vast difference in treatment. Both are ranking systems and both can be tactically farmed at the cost of other players losing rank in either Score Ranking or Performance Ranking (or both if you are that hardcore about ranking), both courses of action can be considered in some ways as exploitation of imperfect ranking systems. So disliking one but not mind the other makes no logical sense to me :x

If the point is that people pay more attention to pp as oppose to Score because they are more showy and meaningful, then it goes back full circle that people would love to pp farm because they care about the benefits given by having more pp, therefore there's nothing deserving of condemnation for pp farming D: They whole-heartedly enjoy the benefits that pp brings them, and that's just as pleasant and admirable than any other form of enjoyment and dedication towards this game.

Many people would say: "pp is just a number, farming pp is meaningless", then why would people be bothered about others attending to "meaningless" activities? If you think doing "meaningless" activity is dumb and deserves immense criticism and ridicule, then do consider that there are millions of activities far more meaningful in life than to dedicate countless of hours a week smashing keyboards to virtual fruits, that would render this game completely meaningless in comparison to all the others things we could be doing. So if you game for enjoyment and you find those who foul-mouth your hobby rude, then do think of pp farmers in the same light and respect their hobby D:

If people are willing to hurl negativity towards others and split the community into factions based on self-proclaimed "meaningless" pursuits, then I urge people to think again and re-consider their reasons for such actions. :x

TL;DR version:

WHATEVER THE ARGUMENTS I'M GOING TO PP FARM ANYWAY >:3
sweetbravery
thank you for tips, but how you can read the falling fruit in your screen?
iiyo
i think score farmers are cool, they keep the charts active with new scores and they have a goal which is sick.
BoberOfDarkness

Fantasy wrote:

i think score farmers are cool, they keep the charts active with new scores and they have a goal which is sick.
I agree!
Stark
anyone got a program or website to know what maps gave you a lot of pp? i dont know what to farm anymore i need 300+ pp maps
show more