Total Posts
show more
autofanboy
huehue im 2011-2013 + 2014-2015
Laharl

119410501 wrote:

I'm 2012/13 era player instead
Good to see you old guy
'11-'13 player as well. More '11-'12 than '11-'13 actually.

Things were really fun back then - now they aren't anymore.
SuuYaa

ztrot wrote:

Welcome to the CTB General discussion thread, here you can talk about all things CtB!

Golden Rule
When posting scores or showing screenshots be sure to spoiler box all images before posting and of course remember keep things SFW! Also make sure not to spam needless posts. Have fun!

SPOILER
Make sure you use these!
Zak
Okay?
-Sh1n1-
Ohh please SuuYaa -,- u're so bored, remenber is good :)
autofanboy
wot
Saranghae_old_1

Zak wrote:

I wouldn't say it's too hard to get a #1 these days, it's just hard to keep one because if you get a rank 1 with HD or HD+DT, you're always going to be worried if someone will take it with HR, which usually will happen eventually. Thankfully I use SS and score farming to motivate myself to keep playing, while still practicing hard maps here and there, I still get tons of enjoyment out of playing and I don't plan on quitting any time in the near future.
Also happened to do this last night..

And then Deif still kicked my ass lmao

You are my motivation to keep playing.
Dianthus

Honey Mango wrote:

You are my motivation to keep playing.
Spec/NoteKuroi + Crystal's (CLSW's) maps here. x) Also, so is keeping country #1, but nobody really plays here anyway, so I don't have to worry about that.
Laharl

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Also, so is keeping country #1, but nobody really plays here anyway, so I don't have to worry about that.
That looks like quite the challenge.
Dianthus

Laharl wrote:

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Also, so is keeping country #1, but nobody really plays here anyway, so I don't have to worry about that.
That looks like quite the challenge.
Not sure if sarcastic or not. The last time I had to worry about anything was about 7-8 months ago, just before Sylphia decided to stop playing CtB and got hooked on Standard.

Anyway, there is only one guy who might get (or even might be) ahead of me, but he is currently banned/in jail or something. Has been there for nearly two years now, so I really don't know. :D

And right now, I feel like even if I were to disappear for like 8-9 months (got mandatory basic military training coming up soon, can't really be active), nobody would still be playing near my level (still talking about Estonians). Sounds very conceited, but is actually a very sad reality. x(
PakaChan

Hedgeturtle wrote:

And right now, I feel like even if I were to disappear for like 8-9 months (got mandatory basic military training coming up soon, can't really be active), nobody would still be playing near my level (still talking about Estonians). Sounds very conceited, but is actually a very sad reality. x(
Idk, hyperw7 HRed calamity ~10 months after he started playing. Who knows what can happen in the next 8-9 months.
jodigga
Lol Dakkychan fced big black after 8 months after he started
Dianthus

PakaChan wrote:

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Idk, hyperw7 HRed calamity ~10 months after he started playing. Who knows what can happen in the next 8-9 months.
True, true. Would be nice if some CTB god(s) suddenly appeared in Estonia. x)
Shurelia
It's been 3 years since i held my first osu! Birthday at here.

Things getting old.
RAMPAGE88
really pissed off

but I swear to FC

Kagari
Hi
i'm new here :D
VelperK
hi and welcome. enjoy your stay, kagari

this is kind of dead, isn't it? #statingtheobvious
Granger
The ctb community is like a zombie, dead yet refusing to go into the grave. :p
RAMPAGE88

VelperK wrote:

hi and welcome. enjoy your stay, kagari

this is kind of dead, isn't it? #statingtheobvious
Oh man .. I miss you
Actually we all miss you
Arctic
maybe more people will play ctb some day.
DxNightwave

Tiensei wrote:

maybe more people will play ctb some day.
One can always Hope : )
Zak
Fun fact: CtB is the most played mode in the entire game

I'm not even joking, we just have the smallest vocal community.
CLSW
ExGon and some other star players make good entertaining records for CtB, and it makes CtB pretty famous imo.
As Zak said, just community is too small.

okay time to map more entertaining maps
CelegaS
I have a problem with stream jump, for exemple in a 1/8 stream i will try to dash on 1/4 fruits and hdash are on 1/8 fruits. I'm doing that on fast stream like in "everything will freeze" by clsw because i dont see when i should dash so i hear the sond and i dash to the next 2 fruits group too early. Idk how i can fix this. I will be able to upload a screenshot monday.
dewero

Zak wrote:

How do you know this?
Zak

dewero wrote:

Zak wrote:

How do you know this?
Actual data provided by staff
dewero
Any possibility of sharing? Sounds like really interesting info
iiyo
I had a super spooky nightmare last night that I was falling and right below me was a fruit catcher
Zak
I can't share the data as I don't have access to it, I was merely told about it.
Granger
Still, i cant belive that Zak, we DO have less players than std... maybe heres more plays per player but... nah i cant imaginge ctb surpassing std.
Ikillforpies

Zak wrote:

That is really REALLY hard to believe...
Kagari

Granger wrote:

Still, i cant belive that Zak, we DO have less players than std... maybe heres more plays per player but... nah i cant imaginge ctb surpassing std.
perhaps Zak is trying to say that CtB is the most played mode, not having largest number of players compared to other modes in the community. If there are more CtB players than std, I guess #ctb will be more cancerous than #osu lol :v

since there are some players from other modes (example: - Hakurei Reimu-) that can play CtB mode very decently, I guess that's prove the fact that CtB is the most played mode in the entire game.

correct me if i'm wrong

zSkill wrote:

I had a super spooky nightmare last night that I was falling and right below me was a fruit catcher
imagine how terrify it will be if the catcher misses you :O
CelegaS
i found this lmao

so worth
iiyo
lol
Kasumi-sama

CelegaS wrote:

i found this lmao

so worth
big pp indeed
GAMI