Catch the Beat General Discussion

posted
Total Posts
1,506
show more
Akai Tenshi

NoteKuroi wrote:

Alright guys. Imma quit right now. 5 Years of playing osu is enough for me. I really had good times here, but this need to end right now.
I wish you all great luck in your life and lots of good scores in osu :p Goodbye guys. I'll miss ya.
RIP another legend of ctb leaves us but it was good to watch you when you played so have fun IRL and maybe see you in another game dude :) PEACE
alienflybot


lol finally not stuck in 943
troll ending

wobwobwob
Akai Tenshi

alienflybot wrote:



lol finally not stuck in 943
troll ending

wobwobwob
Damn so pro ;w; and gg alien :D
amir
loltimetodelete*

Seph
rip madaobelieve :'(
Laharl
yea
VelperK
i need a keyboard
Zak
Still need to work on it more but I'm at least starting to read AR10 a little bit now
Akai Tenshi

VelperK wrote:

i need a keyboard
Take my keybord, my computer is died :'(

Zak wrote:

Still need to work on it more but I'm at least starting to read AR10 a little bit now
Nice play zak :D
VelperK

Akai Tenshi wrote:

VelperK wrote:

i need a keyboard
Take my keybord, my computer is died :'(
how nice of you!

thanks. *grabs it and gets the hell out before he changes his mind*
Akai Tenshi

VelperK wrote:

Take my keybord, my computer is died :'(
how nice of you!

thanks. *grabs it and gets the hell out before he changes his mind*[/quote]


If you can't make epic record with it, i'll kill you :p
-KevinChan-
Zak
Tried to be a god and then I got wrecked
I Give Up

Zak wrote:

Tried to be a god and then I got wrecked
And then bancho decided you are a 58k player gg.
Badis

KukiMonster wrote:

Zak wrote:

Tried to be a god and then I got wrecked
And then bancho decided you are a 58k player gg.
xD
Fl4ndre Scarlet
-Ryuujii-

Tolunay Scarlet wrote:

Most epic fail ever.
yeah super hard map :/..
Salamat
ExGon 8000 pp soon. o.o
alienflybot

salamat wrote:

ExGon 8000 pp soon. o.o
he will probably get like maximum pp later i think
Riari
I was really happy with this random play, until I noticed I didn't have HD on.

show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply