forum

Get Hype! Melty Blood Tourney!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nakata Yuji
Adam wins 2-1.
Posting now, seeing has he hasn't posted yet. He should post with the replays soon.
adam2046
Ivalset

Zatoichi wrote:

why is ivalset so damn good at melting bread
some asian chick made me play cooking mama for an hour
Pokebis
Mafia and I fought. I hope you don't mind, but we decided to do best-of-five rather than of three. (I was distracted and Mafia wanted to play more)
Mafia: 3 matches
Pokebis: 1 match
Mafiamaster Wins
Download: PokebisvsMafiamaster.rar

Luke is a dick for making me feel so paranoid. I may have been able to play better. >:(
Nakata Yuji
Seems like the tournament is dead.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Seems like the tournament is dead.
Will you shut the fuck up
Pokebis

Pokebis wrote:

Not downloaded yet.
You people and your silly assumptions. >:-(
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
there are going to be some autowins soon~
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Priest: Warcueid.

Adam2046: V Akiha.

Victory for Adam2046 by 2-0

Download: TPIYvsAdam2046.rar
adam2046
We're not sure why, but the first replay ended up broken and the only part of it that plays out in full is the last round.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Updated because I finally have winners via PM.

Already halfway through or even a little more than halfway.
Cyclone
I need an opponent
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
if the match is overdue and Ive not recieved pms from both players. First one to pm me wins.
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Mafia&Navy.rar
EEeee
;____________; Mafiamaster trained me for this moment

Pokebis
I played Lukewarm.
Now that I'm out of the tourney I don't have to worry about this game anymore. I don't really like it.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
If people don't check in for their losers bracket by tomorrow I'm just going to put 0s for everyone untill Cyclone as the winner. And waiting for an active player to have a match with.
Bestelle
Just let Gabi have the match. Having too much interwebs problems.
Also I lost interest in Melting Bread
Gabi
Me: Akiha vermillion
Navy: Black Len

i won 2-0

ggs

Download: GabivsNavy.rar
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Defaults hooooo
Cyclone
Cyclone beat Gabi 2 matches to 0.

Download: GabivsCyclone.rar

Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Looks like I gotta step up and get ivals match done.
Mafiamaster
(☝゚∀゚)☝ WHO'S AWESOME?
(☞゚∀゚)☞ YOU'RE AWESOME
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
to get in touch with me or Yuka just join vent, I really haven't been making an effort to join IRC.
EEeee

lukewarmholiday wrote:

to get in touch with me or Yuka just join vent, I really haven't been making an effort to join IRC.

^ sure, also tell Yuka, or hey Yuka(if ur reading this) we're gonna play today, , , , ;_;, , , , ,or uhhh can we wait one more day D:

if not, lemme know when i gotta play, forum pm on osu!!! most likely i'll be ready today, i don't wanna be DQed D:
Mafiamaster
(☝゚∀゚)☝ WHO LOST?
(☞゚∀゚)☞ YOU LOST
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Same can be said for everyone but yuka
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee

Mafiamaster wrote:

(☝゚∀゚)☝ WHO LOST?
(☞゚∀゚)☞ YOU LOST
T______________T

when, , , , do, , , I, , , get , , , 2, , , play, , , again >O<
Bestelle
So...
Kohaku--Ken is winning?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Cyclone
Cyclone wins 2-1

I don't feel like uploading replays right now. If you want them I'll get them later.

Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I got bored again

200% meter combo

Not necessarily a corner combo but you need to be close to the corner when you start it.

Ivalset
Poor Akiha.

Look at that face, that sadness.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Can't take the heat.

This is why you don't mash out of corner pressure. Especially since if for some reason I have another 100% meter, it's basically game over
Ivalset

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Can't take the heat.

This is why you don't mash out of corner pressure. Especially since if for some reason I have another 100% meter, it's basically game over if you're v.akiha with the lowest def in the game
Gabi
who needs def when you got the speed of v.akiha <3
Ivalset
I do.

=( =( =(
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Can't take the heat.

This is why you don't mash out of corner pressure. Especially since if for some reason I have another 100% meter, it's basically game over if you're v.akiha with the lowest def in the game
My BnB does around 30% to all characters, so by the time they are in the corner they are hurt, that combo does 60% to everyone.(more to V.Akiha). So if I have 100% more meter I can either EX grab if they decide to sit/attack in the corner(because most people I know would be shitting themselves), and if they tech out, I chase them and do 22c which either deals 1000~ damage and launches them or they block it and I have 2 seconds of pure super armor. In which case I can either do a standard grab or I can hope they try to mash and land my BnB.

Long story short, DON'T FUCKING LET ME LAND MY LAGGY J.C IN A CORNER. AND DON'T SIT ON THE GROUND IF YOU DO.
Mafiamaster
show more