Topic Starter
puxtu

Tokiiwa wrote:

im still not playing your skrillex map
loll my first beatmap XD
justhow0615
congratz~~~~ :)
CephiCC
MX Feels really disconnected and intangible, SC is great, fairly hard. HD is well, HD.
Topic Starter
puxtu

CephiCC wrote:

MX Feels really disconnected and intangible, SC is great, fairly hard. HD is well, HD.
/me failed to understand
CephiCC

puxtu wrote:

/me failed to understand
there are just some maps where they can retain a good amount of difficulty whilst maintaining a decent level of tangibility, but that wasn't the case for the MX. I'm not sure why, it just feels kind of awkward. Maybe it's the stairs-space-stairs challenging my timing but I just have trouble enjoying it like I do the SC or HD. I'm the kind of player who finds the rhythm of a song through consistency and I guess it just wasn't suited for the song.

The 4k SC has quick hold notes that seem to keep rhythm for me better than the MX. It's also really hard and I love it @-@ HD is really enjoyable for me as well! :)
Topic Starter
puxtu
oh yeah, that's because the mx one is mapped by sound of vocal
Fullerene-
lol how the ridiculously overmapped section at 02:44:734 - in SC and the unnecessary jacks in the end get past two BATs?
Topic Starter
puxtu
it's SC dude, there's nothing wrong about it
[FX] AEM
about 4k sc diff.

THERE'S BEEN NO CHANGE SINCE I MODDED AND THE OTHERS TOO. (Me, arcwin, Skalim, Sky Demon, Remillion Cross etc.)

HOW DID BEATMAP GET RANKED!?!?!?!?

seriously, is there anyone who can explain why?
Topic Starter
puxtu
dude, seriously?
Fullerene-

[FX] AEM wrote:

about 4k sc diff.

THERE'S BEEN NO CHANGE SINCE I MODDED AND THE OTHERS TOO. (Me, arcwin, Skalim, Sky Demon, Remillion Cross etc.)

HOW DID BEATMAP GET RANKED!?!?!?!?

seriously, is there anyone who can explain why?
well then, no wonder the SC is so unpolished
Redon

Fullerene- wrote:

lol how the ridiculously overmapped section at 02:44:734 - in SC and the unnecessary jacks in the end get past two BATs?
And then on top of that the unsnapped objects everywhere, how the hell did this get ranked?
CephiCC
I concur that SC is unpolished and overmapped, but still playable. We've ranked plenty of worse maps... my opinion of the SC has changed a lot since it got ranked haha :p
Topic Starter
puxtu

Redon wrote:

how the hell did this get ranked?
with magic ;)
[YEON]
eee