Chata - SKIP

posted
Total Posts
show more
BeatofIke
Next thing you know, it's been more than 3 weeks >.<
Sorry for the huge delay. You have some issues to fix:

[General]
  1. The BPM is 138.01. The notes sounds a bit late at the end of the song.
  2. You don't need the red timing section at 03:49:890. Please remove the red timing section and resnap all the green timing sections at 03:49:890 + above. In addition, I don't recommend using 15% hitsound volume as the soft-whistle hitsounds are inaudible (this is unrankable). I think it would be a better idea to only use 15% volume at the S:C1 claps since those claps can still be heard with that volume.
  3. Add a silenced (44 byte) soft-sliderslide3 so the sliderslide at S:C3 timing section is silenced too.
  4. Optional sugguestion, but I noticed that both soft-hitfinish and soft-hitfinish2 play the same sound. To conserve space, I recommend just using one of them. Also, your normal-hitclap wav file has some delay which can be an issue.
[Normal]
  1. You know what? Just fix the inconsistent spacing at 00:31:626 (1,2) - 01:16:626 (4,1) - 01:25:974 (5,6) and I give this difficulty a pass. This shouldn't be too hard to fix though.
Should your choose to revive your map again, feel free to ask me for a re-check and a full mod for Hard and Insane difficulties. Skipped for now.
Topic Starter
Asagi

BeatofIke wrote:

Next thing you know, it's been more than 3 weeks >.<
Sorry for the huge delay. You have some issues to fix:

[General]
  1. The BPM is 138.01. The notes sounds a bit late at the end of the song. ~fixed in all diffs and resnapped green lines
  2. You don't need the red timing section at 03:49:890. Please remove the red timing section and resnap all the green timing sections at 03:49:890 + above. In addition, I don't recommend using 15% hitsound volume as the soft-whistle hitsounds are inaudible (this is unrankable). I think it would be a better idea to only use 15% volume at the S:C1 claps since those claps can still be heard with that volume. ~removed the timing section there and i made the hitsound volume to 30%
  3. Add a silenced (44 byte) soft-sliderslide3 so the sliderslide at S:C3 timing section is silenced too. ~added
  4. Optional sugguestion, but I noticed that both soft-hitfinish and soft-hitfinish2 play the same sound. To conserve space, I recommend just using one of them. Also, your normal-hitclap wav file has some delay which can be an issue.~not quite sure about the issue about normal-hitclap, maybe ill call someone about that, i dont really know what to do lol
[Normal]
  1. You know what? Just fix the inconsistent spacing at 00:31:626 (1,2) - 01:16:626 (4,1) - 01:25:974 (5,6) and I give this difficulty a pass. This shouldn't be too hard to fix though. ~all fixed
Should your choose to revive your map again, feel free to ask me for a re-check and a full mod for Hard and Insane difficulties. Skipped for now.
BeatofIke
Since you chose to revive your map, I will start modding the Hard and Insane difficulties soon.
Stay tuned! owo
xStillo
That was fun! Great beatmap! :D
CuticleThong
err... I would mod you a little if you revive this map -__-
Noobish
Mitcher is best grill
BeatofIke

BeatofIke wrote:

Since you chose to revive your map, I will start modding the Hard and Insane difficulties soon.
Stay tuned! owo
Seriously, what the hell BeatofIke? It's been over 5 months now >.<

[General]
  1. Anyways, there's now a newer criteria that must be fulfilled and that is, delayed hitsound wav files. Your normal-hitclap.wav has a 10ms delay. Please replace that file with this one --> Link
  2. Most BG sizes nowadays are 1366x768. Your current 1022x768 BG could use an upgrade. Here's a higher quality one --> Link
  3. Minor fix, but you have a few unsnapped timing sections on Hard and Insane difficulties: 00:27:061 and 00:27:495. Please re-snap them to 00:27:059 and 00:27:493 respectively (-2ms).
Your Normal difficulty is good to go. Please fix the following above and call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi
All fixed, and change stuff myself
10nya
baakaaa
BeatofIke
Final re-check (before I end up forgetting about this mapset again...)

[Hard]
  1. 00:02:930 (3) - I think you missed a clap at the slider end.
  2. 00:07:278 (1) - Unnecessary single combo. Just remove combo at 00:07:712.
  3. 03:06:178 (1,1,1,1) - Basically the same as above (maybe just remove combo at 03:06:830 (1,1) only). I admit the the current combo looks cool XD
  4. 03:21:829 (1) - Not perfectly stacked.
[Insane]
  1. 00:02:930 (3) - Same with Hard: "I think you missed a clap at the slider end."
Call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi
All fixed, improved some minor stuff a bit

Updated
BeatofIke
One last thing. Add a soft-sliderslide4 so the slider slides at S:C4 timing sections are silenced as well o3o.
Topic Starter
Asagi
Added, and I change the spinner and the last slider (in all diffs) into 1/6. It seems I mistakenly made them 1/4, check it if im wrong
BeatofIke
Nope, you are correct. Your mapset is now nominated~
Topic Starter
Asagi
domSaur
ranked when
10nya

domSaur wrote:

ranked when
Konei
Ohhh it's back!

[Insane]

1. 00:41:840 (11,1) - Tricked me on my first play since the spacing looks kinda low while playing, maybe move 11 a bit more left?
  2. 00:50:535 (3) - Try to use CTRL + G here? Is more interesting in my opinion.
  3. 01:22:055 (1) - Add a clap to the end to follow the percussion.
  4. 01:34:228 (1) - Seems weird to skip the vocal here, change the rhythm?
  5. 03:06:178 (1) - This NC feels kinda redundant since you have a bunch of them in the next pattern, removing it makes the difference more clear.
  6. 03:54:218 (2,3) - Only a suggestion but the white tick on 03:54:652 - has a sound as well, how about this rhythm?
Call me back.
Topic Starter
Asagi

This Sky wrote:

Ohhh it's back!

[Insane]

1. 00:41:840 (11,1) - Tricked me on my first play since the spacing looks kinda low while playing, maybe move 11 a bit more left? ~move it a bit up and left
  2. 00:50:535 (3) - Try to use CTRL + G here? Is more interesting in my opinion. ~fixed, same as the similar part
  3. 01:22:055 (1) - Add a clap to the end to follow the percussion. ~added
  4. 01:34:228 (1) - Seems weird to skip the vocal here, change the rhythm? ~it'll be more weird if i follow the vocals there, because that part is more focused on instru it seems
  5. 03:06:178 (1) - This NC feels kinda redundant since you have a bunch of them in the next pattern, removing it makes the difference more clear. ~removed NC spam and keep the NC here 03:07:699 (1) - instead
  6. 03:54:218 (2,3) - Only a suggestion but the white tick on 03:54:652 - has a sound as well, how about this rhythm? ~its kinda sounds weird to me for some reason
Call me back.
Konei
Qualified!
Topic Starter
Asagi
Thankz <3
meii18
This map...I remember when I modded it long time ago :3 Congratulations Asagi! o3o
Mira-san
Finally.

Congrats \o/
domSaur
gratz master :o
Rizia
gratz!!!
Zetera
Oh hey, you made it! Congrats!
10nya
boom
Laurier