02:05:400 (1,1,2) - Or reduce distance or increases among these fixed
02:37:400 (3,4) - I thinks If you add disntace its could looks better :3
02:52:491 (5,6,7,8) - I prefer use sliders
04:22:037 (3) - Move a little to right fixed
I cant do more ,sorry :3
I changed that and I did a full combo *runs* xD[/size]
Thank you very much!
posted
i think you maybe shall delete testdummy and make a slower version of the other one

crystalspec:
i have no words for this...
check the AImod and/or make a slower version of crystalspec to swap for testdummy

i will post some more when you have come a little longer way
posted

RasmusOlle wrote:

i think you maybe shall delete testdummy and make a slower version of the other one

crystalspec:
i have no words for this...
check the AImod and/or make a slower version of crystalspec to swap for testdummy

i will post some more when you have come a little longer way
EMPTYDUMMY diff is temporarily included in the mapset before it gets bubbled, baka.
posted
maybe you need to change your diff name due to the ranking rules 0.0
posted
I don't believe the rule applies to maps going for approval
posted

Zak wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to an username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
though it says marathon maps can have a free naming, but it seems that none of the approved marathon maps use usernames as a difficulty's name.. :( i asked some mappers/BATs and they say names related to usernames are not allowed ;w;.. the rule seems a little confusing i think..

however, plz ignore me if im wrong ;)
posted

[_Crystal] wrote:

Zak wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to an username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
though it says marathon maps can have a free naming, but it seems that none of the approved marathon maps use usernames as a difficulty's name.. :( i asked some mappers/BATs and they say names related to usernames are not allowed ;w;.. the rule seems a little confusing i think..

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/130841
Nope
posted
revive /o/
posted
i hope this get approved :):)
posted

[_Crystal] wrote:

Zak wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

If it says marathons can have free naming it should be fine, seeing as this map qualifies as marathon with +5m there should be no problem.
Also saying that 'all the other approved maps use username as difficulty name' doesn't matter because the rules say you CAN and theres gotta be something you can do to stand out isnt there?