forum

Animes that deserve a second season

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arief Santosa
Much much much
Volta
i just finished watching Hibike!Euphonium. overall it is good, but 13 episodes is not enough imo. there are many rooms for characters development, there is also unfinished business (romance) between the main characters, and also the national competition. ending the anime with winning prefectural competition is just...not cool.

i didn't read the novel but the story feels rushed in the anime and i think it deserves second season to make it all clear (and finish the romance, no matter if it will be normal romance or plot twisted and become Yuri )
kirueggy
AKB0048 needs a THIRD season after we all find out that Nagisa is Acchan the 14th and Chieri becomes the new Center Nova.

Also, I want to see more Takamina x Yuko. Jesus lord almighty I love seeing these two
The Wicked Eye
Btoom! definetly an also No game no life and mahou sensou
FineCChan
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou and GOSICK. I would also add Nagi no Asukara but I think the story doesn't quite need a sequel, it might ruin the original one.
Navizel

The Wicked Eye wrote:

Btoom! definetly an also No game no life and mahou sensou
Mahou Sensou is horrible lol
I agree on Btooom! though.
Megatastic
Umineko no Naku Koro ni definitely needs a second season. :|
Green Platinum

Megatastic wrote:

They'd need another 26 episodes just to do the next two arcs.
CuticleThong
I think Kantai Collection should get the 2nd season unless they do proper plot and put any kanmusu sunk scenario that shock its fans
Green Platinum

CuticleThong wrote:

I think Kantai Collection should get the 2nd season unless they do proper plot and put any kanmusu sunk scenario that shock its fans
When this comes out gggghhhhhh.........
Megatastic

Green Platinum wrote:

Megatastic wrote:

They'd need another 26 episodes just to do the next two arcs.
Higurashi fit four arcs in each season? I don't see why Umineko couldn't?
If they couldn't fit it into one a season three would obviously be welcome as well! :)
Green Platinum

Megatastic wrote:

If they couldn't fit it into one a season three would obviously be welcome as well! :)
Each Umineko arc gets longer than the previous one. In the anime arc 4 takes 8 episodes. Plus you could only end a series on arc 6 or 8.

It was pretty hard to follow with just the red and blue but in the next four arcs Van Dine, Wright, Detectives Authority, Gold and Purple would just make it even more convoluted to follow. I would love to see Erika in animated form though.
Megatastic

Green Platinum wrote:

Megatastic wrote:

Each Umineko arc gets longer than the previous one. In the anime arc 4 takes 8 episodes. Plus you could only end a series on arc 6 or 8.

It was pretty hard to follow with just the red and blue but in the next four arcs Van Dine, Wright, Detectives Authority, Gold and Purple would just make it even more convoluted to follow. I would love to see Erika in animated form though.
That's true I guess. I would love to see her animated! <3
We can only dream though as I doubt it will get a second or third season. :cry:
Green Platinum
I insist sequels are decided by lottery a lot of time but I think we will see an attempted higurashi remake before then.
CuticleThong

Green Platinum wrote:

When this comes out gggghhhhhh.........
Ask Teitoku Kantoku (Admiral Director) for sure #runs.
If he will make an epic kanmusu sank, he will do that for us and I still waiting moar Shinkaiseikan pwnage toward those fans
tylerflipz
Raiken-
New ones?
Prison School, Shokugeki no Soma.
Green Platinum

Raiken- wrote:

New ones?
Prison School, Shokugeki no Soma.
GATE and Himouto will probably happen too.
Rio-
well, GATE 2nd season will aired in 2016 anyway. And I prefer Souma to have 2nd season aswell
If only the last-contestant ambush in the manga were mentioned in the anime, i think there might be a green-lit for 2nd season..

also I just kind of wanting Gakkou Gurashi to have 2nd season aswell but because the story are somewhat different from what (actually) happens in Manga, so I don't really root for it that much.
Navizel
Souma definitely deserves a second season. They didn't even finish the arc.

Not sure if Gakkou Gurashi deserves a second though.
Shinobi
-Gangsta
-Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

No time to go through all the pages of posts but I presume most things have been said so i'll just go with these :3
BigEarsMau
Okamisan and her Seven Companions

Please, J.C Staff, just make a season two already :cry:
Rio-
After completed some of Summer 2015 Anime, I kinda wish Overlord to have second season aswell...

And Gangsta aswell, but to think that Studio Manglobe (Deadman Wonderland, TWGOK, etc) gone bankrupt some days ago so there's no chance that it'll have 2nd season (unless if there's another studio works for it)
Green Platinum

Rio- wrote:

After completed some of Summer 2015 Anime, I kinda wish Overlord to have second season aswell...

And Gangsta aswell, but to think that Studio Manglobe (Deadman Wonderland, TWGOK, etc) gone bankrupt some days ago so there's no chance that it'll have 2nd season (unless if there's another studio works for it)
Similar thing happened with Wolf's Rain. While a season 2 didn't happen (and couldn't happen given the plot) it eventually got a few amazing closure OVAs.
xxdeathx

Green Platinum wrote:

there's no chance that it'll have 2nd season
good
Green Platinum

xxdeathx wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

there's no chance that it'll have 2nd season
good
Trying to find when I said that so I don't have you misrepresenting my position. Gangsta is better due a second season than a tonne of the absolute fucking filth that gets tossed it.
Athrun
The Irregular at Magic High School.

The light novel has come so far, so should the anime.
Green Platinum

Athrun wrote:

Why should it? The anime sucks LN probably does too but who cares about that.
Athrun

Green Platinum wrote:

Athrun wrote:

Why should it? The anime sucks LN probably does too but who cares about that.
Oh come on. They messed up the anime. They had to put one whole arc within less than 10 episodes. They had to cut some parts out, such as the summer holiday. Also, this is just my suggestion. I would prefer seeing at least an OVA for the Summer Arc
186cm
Skip Beat.
Green Platinum

Athrun wrote:

Oh come on. They messed up the anime. They had to put one whole arc within less than 10 episodes. They had to cut some parts out, such as the summer holiday. Also, this is just my suggestion. I would prefer seeing at least an OVA for the Summer Arc
Next you'll tell me they also messed up the characters too. At their fundamentals they are shocking. OP never outsmarted characters that seem to have lived decades more than their age and never make mistakes are terrible no matter what you do with them.

Whatever happened to having character flaws?
Raiken-

Athrun wrote:

I dont really know the LN but the anime is pretty good. Yes, maybe.
Green Platinum

Raiken- wrote:

Athrun wrote:

I dont really know the LN but the anime is pretty good. Yes, maybe.
lol Did I even watch the same anime as everybody else.
-Seren-

Green Platinum wrote:

Megatastic wrote:

I would also love to see that scene where Bernkastel got punched in the face in action and also Erika getting the uppercut
A Medic
Angel Beats pls.
Green Platinum

A Medic wrote:

Angel Beats pls.
Watch Otonashi walk around and be depressed the anime.
A Medic

Green Platinum wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Angel Beats pls.
Watch Otonashi walk around and be depressed the anime.

I honestly wouldn't even mind, I just want closure.
I need my feels to finally be stated.
Green Platinum
Closure on what? they concluded the series fine.
neko cookies
ouran high school host club obviously
Kyozoru
Tokyo Raven!!!
show more