forum

Animes that deserve a second season

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ninonuko
Pandora heart, no one?
lunarblue
what for second season if the 1st season already complete the story.. a fans service...?????.. but if the 1st season still have uncomplete story.. nah..... i hope there second season and complete damn story
ChubbehBunneh
Isshuukan Friends :) That anime is sooo cute and pure <3 lahv it
Everwhite
No Game No Life, Black Bullet, Kyoukai no Kanata
Quest
I would totally be out of my mind and happily commit harakiri,
If these animes had a second to third season.
- Mayoi Neko Overrun!
- Mayo Chiki
- MM!
- Kiniro Mosaic
- Oda Nobuna no Qabou
- Hidan no Aria
- NGNL (of course)
- Nisekoi
- Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou
- Accel World
- and other etc, perhaps all anime should have another season.
Tiisa
Accel World
Deadman Wonderland
Black Lagoon (It's just awesome and I need more of it)
Rise_old_1
A lot of people beat me to it but,

1. Deadman Wonderland

2. Accel world

3. K-ON (OMG PLEASE) Ehmm, I mean would be appreciated if continued :P

I probably have more that I can't think of at the moment.
Mase
-
kirueggy
-My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy
-Neptunia the Animation
-Oreshura
VoidnOwO

Aegyo wrote:

Accel World
Deadman Wonderland
kanasayu
definitely not sword art online
ano natsu de matteru, no game no life, and nagi no asukara definitely need a season 2
and hitsugi no chaika, but i think season 2 is confirmed for it already so yay :)
Perplexion
Darker than Black 3rd season please :D
Tari
Noucome :(
tanteiRE
No Game No Life and Kyoukai no Kanata.

I'd really wish for a second season for Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but the first season kinda got screwed up. For people who didn't play the game (like me), it was a decent anime but left very open ended.
[-Tsubomi-]
Dangan Ronpa ;; They're supposed to be making it right now though ,

Mekaku City Actors ogod , i want it to continue so bad
sesh
Freinzy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Steins;Gate
I think that Steins; gate had an ending that was flawless (ep 24 and 23 made me go "OH DAMN"). I still watch just the ending and get the feeling all over again. I think that it is perfect where it ended.
Freinzy
I think Shingeki will get a second season 99% because of the Japanese and foreign popularity it received. I think that if Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei had a second and even a third, even the first season would be a lot better because they don't have to rush the story arcs. I think mahou sensou should also get a second season due to it's FRUSTRATING ending from a mere 12 episodes. No game no life should get a second episode no doubt because for a half season anime, it reeled in more than anybody could ask. Then again, most if not all anime I just mentioned do come from adaptations of manga, light novels, VNs, etc. so we might just have to seek out the original. This is just my opinion on second season anime and feel free to argue and even chat with me directly through pm. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
MoeMoeOrRiot
BTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! and No Game No Life <3
[-Tsubomi-]

yunhyuk0822 wrote:

I think Shingeki will get a second season 99% because of the Japanese and foreign popularity it received. I think that if Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei had a second and even a third, even the first season would be a lot better because they don't have to rush the story arcs. I think mahou sensou should also get a second season due to it's FRUSTRATING ending from a mere 12 episodes. No game no life should get a second episode no doubt because for a half season anime, it reeled in more than anybody could ask. Then again, most if not all anime I just mentioned do come from adaptations of manga, light novels, VNs, etc. so we might just have to seek out the original. This is just my opinion on second season anime and feel free to argue and even chat with me directly through pm. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Yeah there are rumors coming out that Shingeki no Kyojin will be coming out in 2015 or something like that , and they're releasing a movie as well
Fluxi

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

NGNL down right deserves a second season but its gonna be quite a while since the light novel still needs to develop some more volumes. With its popularity I think it will have a second season but not until late 2015 earliest
Mogsy

yunhyuk0822 (truncated) wrote:

Mahou Koukou no Rettousei had a second and even a third, even the first season would be a lot better because they don't have to rush the story arcs...No game no life should get a second episode no doubt because for a half season anime, it reeled in more than anybody could ask.
If Mahouka's pacing were any slower I'd tell it to repeat three years of schooling.

Also, 'a season' is what NGNL got. You separate halves that stretch across the schedule seasons by cour. NGNL is, so far, a one-cour series. Not a half season.
Rio-

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

<3
Moeri_old_1
Nourin deserves OVAs !
KazmiSain
Btoom
Noragami
No game no life
Deadman wonderland
Volta
Nisekoi #TeamOnodera
Jimboker

Flying Pan wrote:

Nisekoi #TeamOnodera
OVA is coming out later this year right?

and you spelt SS.Chitoge wrongly -_-
[ Meathix ]
Guilty crown.
Hidden Symphony
Akagi.

I want that character back on screen.
GeeNX
One Outs
Accel World
Miunix
Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo
Bweh
I sure would like a Haruhi Season 3
Jindujun93
Probably Baccano!, I'd say. A third season of Index wouldn't be too bad either, seeing how the first two seasons were more or less preparation for what's about to come. Black Lagoon and Akagi would be nice as well, though in case of Black Lagoon there wasn't that much to adapt if I remember it correctly, and the manga's on hiatus right now anyways.
Raiken-
Nisekoi
Attack on Titan
Another season for KnB tho
Bleach tho need some new arcs, will be awesome
KinkiN
Mahou Sensou. this series didn't deserve it, this series needs a second season to prevent people that watch it from going mad, literally

also Noragami. well they deserve a sequel

other than this two, I believe every anime that is based on Manga / LN should get the same ending like the original one. ( as i have previously stated )
Rio-
Majutsu no Index (well... third season, not second season)
BTOOOM!
Noragami

Brian OA wrote:

I sure would like a Haruhi Season 3
more Endless Eight plz
Xiaolin

Otamegartist wrote:

Nisekoi
Attack on Titan
There's going to be an OVA for Nisekoi in october 3 this year, and they said there might be a secong season for Nisekoi
For SnK, season 2 is coming on 2015 and there're 3 OVA's for SnK

Nagi no Asukara must have a second season as well ~ <3
NicaHime
Noragami, please. I want to know Yukine's life when he was still alive. I don't think it's already in the manga and even if there is, I'm too loaded with shoujo mangas. :(
Faust

Jindujun93 wrote:

Probably Baccano!, I'd say. A third season of Index wouldn't be too bad either, seeing how the first two seasons were more or less preparation for what's about to come. Black Lagoon and Akagi would be nice as well, though in case of Black Lagoon there wasn't that much to adapt if I remember it correctly, and the manga's on hiatus right now anyways.
Yes, yes and yes.
[ Nana ]
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Acchi Kocchi
Seto no Hanayome
Nyan Koi!

These are the ones I regret not having the second season the most.

Also Sekirei 3rd season which I know won't happen XD
show more